Not getting ' likes ' notifications

Yoram

I enabled it now. Also 'Notify me if I am warned by a moderator' was disabled which is against forum rules and now enabled.

Just go to My Settings > Notification options.

Hi Tywais. I am getting 'likes' notifications ok, but many times, not always, when I click to see who likes my post, there is no link to it.

This is only a recent thing, any idea why this is?

I enabled it now. Also 'Notify me if I am warned by a moderator' was disabled which is against forum rules and now enabled.

Hi Tywais. I am getting 'likes' notifications ok, but many times, not always, when I click to see who likes my post, there is no link to it.

Sounds like a cache problem. Try using the CTRL+F5 key to see if that makes a difference.

Sounds like a cache problem. Try using the CTRL+F5 key to see if that makes a difference.

No, that does not work, that's the last three 'likes' in a row with no link to the post that was given a 'like'.

No, that does not work, that's the last three 'likes' in a row with no link to the post that was given a 'like'.

Are you talking about the web site notifications?

If so, you are clicking on the "post you made" link in the notification, aren't you? facepalm.gif

post-35489-0-76226500-1449324083_thumb.j