SAMUI: Mother of Australian bashed in Green Mango stages protest outside parliament house

webfact

No I will not share this as I have seen too many foreigners abusing their stay in Thailand by making unsubstantiated claims. Lets think about the Australian kickboxer son that rapped his scooter around a tree but claimed he was attacked by lady boys in Phuket, the Australian gf that claimed her bf raped her or the number of foreigners claiming to have been victims of crimes and then its proven they have lied. In this article there is enough other information that suggest that there maybe more to this story than what the mother was told or are telling the world. Why was there no blood test taken of the son ? Where is the proof of any interference in the case ? Why is the mother protesting at government house and not the US embassy ? Then the dead give away " she was prepared to drop these charges for money".

Australian; Green Mango; not drunk, kissed a girl he met: none sounds so cut and dry, when you compare it to reality, which is:

loud mouthed <deleted>, drunk, misbehaving Australian getting a better prostitute than some men who couldn't offer her more money as the music was too loud.

You're also correct about the ways she's chosen to not use the correct embassy, but I think she probably has, and got nowhere as they are Australian dick heads as well.

She's probably made it worse, but I'm not sure that this thing about money is true on her part, as most likely she got offered the money to be quiet and thought that she'd get the same off the other family. Her behaviour won't help things, even though he probably did get beaten up for no good reason. Australians beat people up for no good reason as well---mainly other Australians as they're the only ones who seem to get into these situations. I think they get that way as being loud and knocking peoples' drinks over repeatedly is nothing to worry about when you're there with twenty of your friends.

Being clever about things when you've got powerful people with money who won't appreciate it to deal with in a place where they can buy anything's a really bad move. Hopefully the boy won't have anything worse happen to him if he's stuck in Thailand.

If you knew anything at all about what occurred you would never have posted such drivel. I have seen some posters with differing opinions but for being so diametrically opposite to the truth yours takes the cake.

Please refrain from posting until you actually have read anything at all about this case. It only makes you look like a fool.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To keep it short and simple:

I get the feeling that Jack is not as innocent as made out to be and more than likely needs to own up to a certain degree of responsibility himself as to what actually happened that evening.

If you read the article closely it points out how witnesses said he was drunk and making matters worse with his drunken conduct.....as alcohol usually does fuel the fire all the more.

If that and possibly more is taken into consideration then there seems to be more to this than meets the eye as to who said what and who did what while more than likely the court case will reveal or expose damaging evidence against everyone involved.

Meantime all of them are more or less claiming innocence concerning the roles they did play relative to each persons poor conduct that evening

All the slippery and slimy conduct and skullduggery on the part of the rich kids families and their lawyers and their connections, after the original altercation, is another matter while it is no surprise they tried what they did try to do.....Welcome to Thailand...lol

First of all, it has to be established exactly what did happen on that night.

The original altercation and everything that actually happened is in question here and that is what a court of law and court trail will try to establish as truth.

Cheers

You should apply for a job managing a Thai national park because you support double-standard bias as evidenced by how you agree for Thais that being drunk is extenuating circumstances but condemn a non-Thai on the same basis.

Read what I said again and think before you comment.

What actually happened is in question here rather than believing what is claimed to have happened.

The Mother was not there so she has to rely on what her son has told her happened...while being her sons spokesperson based on what the Son has told her ...His side of the story.......While she believes that he did nothing wrong and he was assaulted ....and that his her story and she is sticking to it ...Right.

Is it possible that the son is not telling the full truth ....or do you simply believe his side of the story because he is the one that was badly hurt in the altercation.

A court of law can and often does reveal the truth and often enough it turns out to be different than what the plaintiffs and or the defendants originally claimed did happen.

Often they are caught out lying and or exaggerating about what actually did happen rather than what they claim happened in an attempt to portray themselves as innocent of any wrong doing.

All the other events that have developed after the altercation are disturbing....but they are a somewhat separate affair while what actually happened on the evening between all those people involved is yet to be determined and or confirmed as the truth.

When the case goes to court then more of the truth can be determined...for the record.

In other words I have not taken a side with anyone as of yet while you on the other hand have already decided who is right and who is wrong and who is guilty as charged by you.....the self appointed: Judge......Jury ...and Hangman.

Cheers

Edited by gemguy

Must say, many of those rich expat kids are thinking they own the world and can do everything,spoiled like hell.

Not only expat kids, also mafia Thai gangs that can scapegoat Burmese for crimes they did not commit. (because they were rich chinese brats probably a bit easier for them as well)

Pity the parents of the Brittish couple dont protest as they must know the b2 are set up innocent victims.

Nine times out of ten its the foreigners being their own worst enemy. I can totally understand why the Thais give some a good beating at times. Think it might sink in afterwards. Most of the time no. They should all be deported as they would in most countries.

No I will not share this as I have seen too many foreigners abusing their stay in Thailand by making unsubstantiated claims. Lets think about the Australian kickboxer son that rapped his scooter around a tree but claimed he was attacked by lady boys in Phuket, the Australian gf that claimed her bf raped her or the number of foreigners claiming to have been victims of crimes and then its proven they have lied. In this article there is enough other information that suggest that there maybe more to this story than what the mother was told or are telling the world. Why was there no blood test taken of the son ? Where is the proof of any interference in the case ? Why is the mother protesting at government house and not the US embassy ? Then the dead give away " she was prepared to drop these charges for money".

The police have already dropped them for money, she should get a shrare if tha't the case all's fair in love and war.

So she never got her 10 mill then?
She never asked for 10 million.
Are you sure?

The mother herself was posting on here not long ago and addressed that rumour.

Ok, missed that one. Story gets more complex every day.

Sorry i cannot find the link for you though.

From memory, the girl who is central to the case is not Thai, nor is she in Thailand anymore.

The original story was that she was 'pestered' and 'molested' by a very drunk Jack, and the two Chinese lads came to her rescue but that kinda fell to pieces when cctv footage surfaced showing she actually arrived with Jack...

There was also mention that Jack's facial injuries were caused by a glass ashtray, which explains the lack of injuries to lily-white fists.

Drunk or not, two against one amidst some very dubious claims - I know who I would side with here. That was only reinforced by the behavior of one of the fathers, typical rich arrogant narcissist - more money than class. Coincidently right up the RTP alley...

Theres been some appalling speculative post on this thread by posters that clearly have little or no knowledge on this matter. Aside of that they will be deeply hurtful to the mother of this lad.

That Australian lad is an innocent victim.

From memory, the girl who is central to the case is not Thai, nor is she in Thailand anymore.

The original story was that she was 'pestered' and 'molested' by a very drunk Jack, and the two Chinese lads came to her rescue but that kinda fell to pieces when cctv footage surfaced showing she actually arrived with Jack...

There was also mention that Jack's facial injuries were caused by a glass ashtray, which explains the lack of injuries to lily-white fists.

Drunk or not, two against one amidst some very dubious claims - I know who I would side with here. That was only reinforced by the behavior of one of the fathers, typical rich arrogant narcissist - more money than class. Coincidently right up the RTP alley...

So it is a CRIME to be rich ? And being a rich Chinese deserved to be hated and attacked ? By all means ,go and have it your way, am sure you will let your son to hang and dry !!!!

It is not a crime to be rich, even if the wealth was not legitimately acquired.

This is why the behavior of the wealthy person is used to judge his class. The real wealthy seldom make a public spectacle of themselves and their children are not allowed to run amok like feral animals.

These Chinese thugs are obviously not classy and see their money as the means to all ends.

Who needs manners, poise, dignity, integrity, self-discipline or many other fine human qualities when you have money. This is the mindset of a gangster, not an 'elite'.

Yes Thai justice is corrupt. What were they doing in a club anyway were they not underage? I don't know what this woman expects to accomplish by making a pointless spectacle of herself? Pointless, maybe by 2045 corruption can be reigned in here. It took Korea and Singapore similar intervals to accomplish.

"Boys will be Boys" by the way. The funniest thing I ever saw in Thailand was two "posh prats" at the Suk Soi 7 beer garden. Fighting over a fugly Isaarn slapper. Literally something like "I saw her first mate". Ridiculous.

Edited by arunsakda

Hate to say this but if Jack has lived in the kingdom for 15 years with his mum he should know that he was in a no win situation. Mum needs to bring this to closure as it will cost her dearly, Thai justice is based on who is offering the most money !

Too complicated and muddied affair to take at face value, but his mother's poster message touched a chord and she probably isn't after monetary gain after all the on-going plastic surgeries and other expenses entailed. We're not getting the full picture, only a little of it..

Edited by Siamwhiteelephant

It is not a crime to be rich, even if the wealth was not legitimately acquired.

This is why the behavior of the wealthy person is used to judge his class. The real wealthy seldom make a public spectacle of themselves and their children are not allowed to run amok like feral animals.

These Chinese thugs are obviously not classy and see their money as the means to all ends.

Who needs manners, poise, dignity, integrity, self-discipline or many other fine human qualities when you have money. This is the mindset of a gangster, not an 'elite'.

Manner , class , Chinese thugs ??? Were you there ? However , you are entitled to your opinion , I was brought up to believe in the Justice system (British)....Am just reserving my view until all the facts are out in court ....Anyway not trying to flame your goodself , just some of my thoughts......

I too was brought up to trust the justice system, coincidently the British system as well. That is precisely why I am so angry at the sham of a justice system in Thailand, where sons of gangsters can get police and court collusion just by throwing his weight and money around. If there was true justice the case would have been closed long time ago and the Chinese thugs would have been fined for assault and everything would be over. But no - they are too rich to accept the blame for anything.

No I was not there but I observed the u-turn of the witnesses and the behaviour of the gangster father. Ask Australia news network 7 what they think of this guy... The RTP are at the centre of this as they just turned it into another little earner. You would think they had made enough from the other sham of a case they have going, at the same sham of a court.

Purdue and Cornell are prestigious university's hard to believe thug style chinese kids could qualify for entrance.Do not think a rich dad can get someone in to those universities with money. I am leaning towards Jack being the bad boy here.

Before you lean to far and fall over take a look at the history behind this case. Andrew Drummond's site is a good place to start.

Australian kids these days want to start life at the top and work their way up from there. Theyre very spoilt and arrogant and when things dont go their way all hell breaks loose.

The rich kids wont be returning to Thailand .The mother is hanging out for a big compo payment from the family in USA. She wont get it from the Thai courts.

Why is a single farang mother living with her son here anyway?

Australian kids these days want to start life at the top and work their way up from there. Theyre very spoilt and arrogant and when things dont go their way all hell breaks loose.

The rich kids wont be returning to Thailand .The mother is hanging out for a big compo payment from the family in USA. She wont get it from the Thai courts.

You clearly have absolutely no knowledge of this case whatsoever, yet still you post a judgmental opinion. Unbelievable! blink.png

I have read a lot of absolute crap on this site, but you, my friend, take the cake.