Yingluck 'can run in election after ban ends'

webfact

God help us if she gets back in again. But many will benefit from the chaos and corruption even the dodgy foreigners who don,t belong here in the first place.

I see you're back on the "dodgy foreigners" campaign again.

Would you care to explain why they are "dodgy" and why they "don't belong here", and perhaps even how they would benefit from Yingluck returning to government?

Yes P M please do tell us ! coffee1.gif

God help us if she gets back in again. But many will benefit from the chaos and corruption even the dodgy foreigners who don,t belong here in the first place.

I see you're back on the "dodgy foreigners" campaign again.

Would you care to explain why they are "dodgy" and why they "don't belong here", and perhaps even how they would benefit from Yingluck returning to government?

Jag. Are you actually serious about her --do you think she did a super job over the 3 years she had--being advised by the wise one-ha ha--from Dubai---and look how good his learned advice was.

Petchabun--his first short sentence is spot on--anyone thinking different is a complete NUT.

Only Petchabun Man agrees with this. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif

This woman, along with her fugitive brother should be sitting in Bangkwang as you read this. PM Prayut is doing a great job in rooting out corruption and restoring economic justice to this beleaguered nation. If anyone is "upset" that the military is running the show then simply remind yourself - YOU ARE A GUEST here in Thailand, and if you're feeling misery as to who's running the show then perhaps it's high time you look for the exit door, and stop whining.

That is all.

You might be Thai ( or you might not be) but i am sure that the Majority of Thais would disagree with you. whistling.gif And apart from banning a few deck chairs and umbrellas on the beach. Just what has PM Prayut really done for the Thai economy apart from running it down. coffee1.gif

Edited by oldsailor35

This woman, along with her fugitive brother should be sitting in Bangkwang as you read this. PM Prayut is doing a great job in rooting out corruption and restoring economic justice to this beleaguered nation. If anyone is "upset" that the military is running the show then simply remind yourself - YOU ARE A GUEST here in Thailand, and if you're feeling misery as to who's running the show then perhaps it's high time you look for the exit door, and stop whining.

That is all.

You might be Thai ( or you might not be) but i am sure that the Majority of Thais would disagree with you. whistling.gif And apart from banning a few deck chairs and umbrellas on the beach. Just what has PM Prayut really done for the Thai economy apart from running it down. coffee1.gif

Disagree totally and I have many Thai friends and colleagues who are realistic that it will take quite some time to effect real change and it will be a bumpy road.

Is the current man perfect? No. But better than a whole mandated gang of thieves being run on remote control (yes sir, yes sir) from abroad by a convicted criminal who never in 12 years tried to fix anything or take Thai forward, education being just one good example..

That is all.

Poor attempt at diverting the topic which is about Yingluck.

Yingluck 'can run in election after ban ends' in case you were not sure.

Btw you forgot the but but but Suthep............ bit.

Edited by billd766