Walking Street & Khaosan Road believed to be targets of ISIS in Thailand

webfact

If the men get 47 virgins,what do the women get for blowing themselves up?

47 feminist men to serve them day and night.

You don't really understand feminism, do you?

Hell no. I've resisted successfully.

SoiBiker, please explain. Are you saying a feminist man could not please a woman?

No, not at all. Just that feminism is about equality, not about men being subservient to dominant women as some seem to believe.

On reflection, though, I think a discussion of the nature of feminism is perhaps beyond the scope of this forum.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the men get 47 virgins,what do the women get for blowing themselves up?
47 feminist men to serve them day and night.

You don't really understand feminism, do you?

Hell no. I've resisted successfully.

SoiBiker, please explain. Are you saying a feminist man could not please a woman?

No, not at all. Just that feminism is about equality, not about men being subservient to dominant women as some seem to believe.

On reflection, though, I think a discussion of the nature of feminism is perhaps beyond the scope of this forum.

Sure it is, just as you live in Thailand for the food, Buddhist temples, enlightened expat community, and excellent career opportunities... righto.

The PR Department of IS at work? Or did a man with a beard arrive?

The chances of getting killed in the traffic compared to those of getting killed in a terrorist attack in Thailand are probably in the thousands to one. Still, much more money is spent on weapons than on traffic safety. Fear works, and fear is the business of IS and of the generals.

"fear" is the choice of anyone in authority or who wants to be the authority. coffee1.gif

Back on topic, I don't think we are able to accurately predict who or where the terrorists' targets will be; one of their features is exactly that - unpredictability.

Always interesting to see the usual embittered few having a go at their perceived "inferiors." I understand, it must be difficult for them living such perfect lives, without any of the usual human frailties, beyond reproach. Any attempt at humor would surely be beneath them :-)

Maybe these 10 people are only here on R and R, even the thieves and gangsters in

the world need a break. If not just have them targeted by the gangs and bikers that are

here is LOS, as I doubt that there are many Islamists in their crowd.

If the world ganged up on these terrorists and went after them no matter where

they spend their days, we could get rid of a lot if them in no time.

Just use catch and release methods, track them and do like the raid commercials.

Follow them back to their dens and wipe out the whole bunch.

Maybe these 10 people are only here on R and R, even the thieves and gangsters in

the world need a break. If not just have them targeted by the gangs and bikers that are

here is LOS, as I doubt that there are many Islamists in their crowd.

If the world ganged up on these terrorists and went after them no matter where

they spend their days, we could get rid of a lot if them in no time.

Just use catch and release methods, track them and do like the raid commercials.

Follow them back to their dens and wipe out the whole bunch.

I challenge you to walk down Soi 1 in BKK and figure out which is which. Health care tourists mixed with sex tourists mixed with druggies, mixed with non-tourists who cater to them...

Frankly, I'm more worried about stumbling across a drug deal gone bad, or accidentally slighting some pimp than I am afraid of getting blown up there.

Terrorists get all the press, but they don't even come close on the body count (not specific to Soi 1, since I just walk there to get to the hospital and try to stay deliberately clueless about the local goings on.)

I think the USA is one of the more vulnerable places and the media coverage and world wide exposure is probably a draw. Goodness, every Saturday or Sunday there are literally hundreds if not thousands of crowded football stadiums, with lines of 1000s of people. Not to mention some huge movie theaters, shopping malls, and other venues. Guns in the USA are very easy to get, either legally or illegally. Unfortunately it just is not hard for some random nasty person to hurt or kill a lot of people.

I don't believe we are immune from attack by isil in fact I would go as far as to say I believe they have a base in the south of the country and it wouldn't take long to get motivated.

Evidence?

I ask because the southern conflict is not religious based.

I don't believe we are immune from attack by isil in fact I would go as far as to say I believe they have a base in the south of the country and it wouldn't take long to get motivated.

Evidence?

Exactly. No hardline muslims/leadership down south. They are all over in Malaysia and/or the Philippines. Thailand has no worries down there.... wink.png Nice tight borders and all.

Just keep them full of lao khao.

Evidence?

Exactly. No hardline muslims/leadership down south. They are all over in Malaysia and/or the Philippines. Thailand has no worries down there.... wink.png Nice tight borders and all.

Just keep them full of lao khao.

Not really.

The southern conflict is a nasty, vicious conflict with scum on all sides carrying out atrocities.

It's just not primarilly based in faith.

If you have evenence of that please post it, if not please stop posting here say nonsense

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

If you have evenence of that please post it, if not please stop posting here say nonsense

And you have proof they do not? Just asking whistling.gif

Of course not just common sense, there is no ISIS training camp in Thailand lol

Do you really think there is Thai men running in a filed with AK47s shoting at dummies, and learning how to make bombs

Your around 4000 times more likely to get killed by a vehicle with an asian behind the wheel in Thailand than getting caught up in a terrorist plot, (unless you live in the deep south).

Plus theres more russians in the ambassador than KSR and WS put together.

You think ISIS care only about Russians? laugh.png

Do you really think there is Thai men running in a filed with AK47s shoting at dummies, and learning how to make bombs

Do they buy their IEDs off the shelf then?

Do they buy their IEDs off the shelf then?

Has there ever been a report of a IED in Thailand?

I'm going to assume that you are just taking the piss, because if you aren't then there's something badly wrong.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/13/four-die-in-southern-thailand-bombing

http://globalnews.ca/news/2227859/bombings-in-insurgency-plagued-southern-thailand-kill-3/

I'm going to assume that you are just taking the piss, because if you aren't then there's something badly wrong.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/13/four-die-in-southern-thailand-bombing

Sorry I wasn't taking the piss

I didn't here about that I don't know how I didn't

Tragic events

But as far as I know the troubles in the south of Thailand has nothing to do with ISIS or recent terrorist attacks on the West

And I don't believe ISIS has a Base in Thailand and is plotting to attack Walking St or ko San rd

Tragic events

But as far as I know the troubles in the south of Thailand has nothing to do with ISIS or recent terrorist attacks on the West

And I don't believe ISIS has a Base in Thailand and is plotting to attack Walking St or ko San rd

Have you just awoken from a coma of some kind?

Do you know how many people in the South have been killed by terrorist IEDs?

And there have been a few near misses in Bangkok as well.

Do you know how many people in the South have been killed by terrorist IEDs?

And there have been a few near misses in Bangkok as well.

ieds yes.

planted by scum yes.

part of isis/religious conflict no.

Archived