Trump calls for 'complete shutdown' on Muslims entering US

webfact

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it would do There are about that many Islamist there

So you consider that everyone who signed the petition is an Islamist?

THe number is now big enough to force a debate in the HoC.

Imagine if the guy was president - the UK are considered on of the US's closest allies and he would be persona non grata. What would other countries do?

If they are, then the petition map is rather interesting -

http://petitionmap.unboxedconsulting.com/?petition=114003

For example, there appear to be 181 Islamist extremists living in the Orkney and Shetland islands. Who knew?

I do believe muslims ate allowed to be uk citizens. Do you think they dont deserve the same rights or the same say in govt policy as other uk citizens? Are they not allowed to protest like other citizens?

Why is a muslim uk citizen signing the petition worth less?

Edited by Linky

I do believe muslims ate allowed to be uk citizens. Do you think they dont deserve the same rights or the same say in govt policy as other uk citizens? Are they not allowed to protest like other citizens?

Very glad to see this from Linky!!!! Finally. An admission that muslims and Islamists are the same thing.

<snip> What would other countries do?

They'll probably think the UK is full of overly-sensitive, whinging Nancy boys, and laugh.

Seriously?

I think your comment just qualified as the most facetious comment on thread

Edited by cumgranosalum

<snip> What would other countries do?

They'll probably think the UK is full of overly-sensitive, whinging Nancy boys, and laugh.

Seriously?

I think you just qualified for the most facetious comment on thread

Facetious is good. After all, we are talking about just another bluster from Donald Trump and his Clown Car Spectacle. Seriously.

Very glad to see this from Linky!!!! Finally. An admission that muslims and Islamists are the same thing.

How is it possible that any one can come to this conclusion? It would be a fundamental breakdown of logic.

a person that would come to such conclusion, using the same logic, or lack of, would also have to conclude that since all humans are mammals, all mammals are human,

Muslims and Islamist are certainly NOT the same thing, and only an insane person would suggest that,

Linky might be many things, but I can assure you he is not insane,

There are many brands of Muslims, Islamists are only one of many.

Imagine if the guy was president - the UK are considered on of the US's closest allies and he would be persona non grata. What would other countries do?

A better question to raise is...what would the UK do if the President of the US was PNG?

It might make those state dinners rather awkward.

How is it possible that any one can come to this conclusion? It would be a fundamental breakdown of logic.

a person that would come to such conclusion, using the same logic, or lack of, would also have to conclude that since all humans are mammals, all mammals are human,

Muslims and Islamist are certainly NOT the same thing, and only an insane person would suggest that,

Linky might be many things, but I can assure you he is not insane,

There are many brands of Muslims, Islamists are only one of many.

Interesting the calm reflection when it comes to muslims and islamists whereas on threads about guns, Linky, and the Like Brothers, are the first to start slinging around ther broad brushes equating gun owners as mentally ill nutters, unwashed, ignorant, red necks, etc.... Personally, I find that more appropriate to people who bang their heads on the ground 5 times a day and believe the nonsense they do. This, of course, is not limited to muslims.

Anyway, not a debate, just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Radical Muslims who take every word in the Quaran serious (including killing of the nonbeliever) most probably also take the non alcohol part serious.

That group that goes in mixed group beer drinking in the discotheque is most probably not the group that want to kill me.

Then it's about time the Koran is edited, if it contains stuff that people shouldn't take notice of.

Any group of 'moderate' free thinking Muslims brave enough to take it on?

You're kidding, right? Have you seen some of the stuff in the bible that everyone conveniently disregards? Much of Leviticus, for example.

Of course I am, I thought you would have realised it was tongue in cheek.

Radical Muslims who take every word in the Quaran serious (including killing of the nonbeliever) most probably also take the non alcohol part serious.

That group that goes in mixed group beer drinking in the discotheque is most probably not the group that want to kill me.

Then it's about time the Koran is edited, if it contains stuff that people shouldn't take notice of.

Any group of 'moderate' free thinking Muslims brave enough to take it on?

You're kidding, right? Have you seen some of the stuff in the bible that everyone conveniently disregards? Much of Leviticus, for example.

Of course I am, I thought you would have realised it was tongue in cheek.

Unfortunately, that kind of thing doesn't always come across very well in text. I'm sure we'd all see a little more eye to eye if it did.

A better question to raise is...what would the UK do if the President of the US was PNG?

Better yet, what would the UK do if they were being attacked continuously on their soil by muslim terrorists/sympathyzers, et al.

Better yet, what would the UK do if they were being attacked continuously on their soil by muslim terrorists/sympathyzers, et al.

Seriously?

You think terrorism started with 9/11? We've been dealing with this kind of thing for a long long time. And we deal with it by not giving the terrorists what they want.

Seriously?

You think terrorism started with 9/11? We've been dealing with this kind of thing for a long long time. And we deal with it by not giving the terrorists what they want.

Yes, seriously.

Wasn't referring to 9/11, but now that you mention it, ok.

GUys I think we have a solution to the ISIS problem and Im not kidding.

Over in MayHeeCo, Joaquim 'El Chapo' Guzman is super pissed that his drug shipments to the ME have been intercepted by ISIS and burnt (after taking out a few bags for the martyrs of course).

He's issued a threat that he will have their hearts and tongues pulled out if they persist.

Now why wouldn't we fly over a few planeloads of el chapos goons over with the promise that if they wipe out ISIS they can have their routes.

Id rather the ME was awash in coke than blood.

Having seen the extreme cruelty of the sinaloa cartel, I can imagine they would have these ISIS nutters quaking very shortly.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/doliaestevez/2015/12/10/drug-kingpin-el-chapo-guzman-reportedly-threatens-to-retaliate-against-isis/

Edited by JHolmesJr

Over in MayHeeCo, Joaquim 'El Chapo' Guzman is super pissed that his drug shipments to the ME have been intercepted by ISIS and burnt (after taking out a few bags for the martyrs of course).

He's issued a threat that he will have their hearts and tongues pulled out if they persist.

Now why wouldn't we fly over a few planeloads of el chapos goons over with the promise that if they wipe out ISIS they can have their routes.

Having seen the extreme cruelty of the sinaloa cartel, I can imagine they would have these ISIS nutters quaking very shortly.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/doliaestevez/2015/12/10/drug-kingpin-el-chapo-guzman-reportedly-threatens-to-retaliate-against-isis/

Sure, a "Sicario" situation. Make a deal, coalition governments won't mess with your drugs business if you take out ISIS. Everybody wins....well, sort of.

Sure, a "Sicario" situation. Make a deal, coalition governments won't mess with your drugs business if you take out ISIS. Everybody wins....well, sort of.

Sunni UAE has contracted hundreds of Colombian mercenaries who had fought FARC.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/uae-deployed-colombian-mercenaries-to-yemen-2015-12?r=US&IR=T

Aussie mercenary along with Colombians was reportedly killed in Yemen not so long ago.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/australian-mercenary-reported-killed-in-yemen-20151209-glja9s.html

Muslim responds to Trump's plan to stop Muslim immigration to USA - threatens to circumcise him blink.png

(not work friendly - contains swearing).

This is exactly the kind of guy trump is talking about….i think its a great idea to keep him out of anywhere.

What a day of shame for the USA that no less than a Presidential candidate plays the race card to win an election. Demogogues have done it before in history with tragic results.

How low can Trump go?

I think you are confusing Trump with Obama.

Ithink you are the one that is confused!

Have a nice day.