Petition to ban Trump from UK passes 300K, could be debated in Parliament

webfact

The law that says the UK will not permit entry to those that spread hate speech or hold a criminal record.

Same rules were applied to Chris Brown, Martha Stewart, Eric Snowden, "Tyler the Creator", Mike Tyson, Shirley Phelps..

You can read about the rules here. No need to ask "mom"..

https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/general-grounds-for-refusal-modernised-guidance

I see no reason to treat Donald Trump any different. do you?

The petition's wording:

"The UK has banned entry to many individuals for hate speech. The same principles should apply to everyone who wishes to enter the UK.
If the United Kingdom is to continue applying the 'unacceptable behaviour' criteria to those who wish to enter its borders, it must be fairly applied to the rich as well as poor, and the weak as well as powerful."

Besides his recent outburst against certain religions - his sexist and atrocious attitude towards women would enough to deny him a visa.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/18-real-things-donald-trump-has-said-about-women_55d356a8e4b07addcb442023

We apply the same rules to Muslims, Jews, Mexicans, Irish, French, Catholics, Jains, Hindus ..

One thing you may not understand about the modern UK is we really do believe in fairness.. It would be very un-British to pick on a particular group based on religion or race or gender or wealth..

I hope this helps..

Will George Galloway, who publicly stated that no Israelis should be allowed into certain cities in the UK be allowed to vote on the subject ?

Gorgeous George said that? wow..

Can you provide a link to a credible source where he said?

I know he declared

"We don’t want any Israeli goods. We don’t want any Israeli services. We don’t want any Israeli academics, coming to the university or the college. We don’t even want any Israeli tourists to come to Bradford if any of them had thought of doing so."

But saying you don't want them is not the same saying they are not allowed, he doesn't actually have the power to do that.. I've said in the past there are certain types that shouldn't be allowed in to certain cities.. for example when the National Front wanted to have a "peaceful march" through Southall in 1979 I went and protested and physically tried to stop them.

Just to be clear I don't not support Galloway statement..

As abhorrent as some of his statements are he "WAS" the elected MP for Bradford. and as such he is NOT allowed to vote. In the UK we do tolerate the right to free speech even if we do not like it.

In much the same way as others are tolerated.

I'd expect that if Galloway was a foreigner and he tried to get a visa he'd probably be denied

ETA corrections after someone pointed Gorgeous George lost his seat in GE 2015..

Silly me, I don't keep up with George's status..

Edited by MrTee

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to Englanistan.

How many anglo-saxons are left on that crowded little island?

Most whities seem to be emigrating. No freedom of speech anymore.If you dont agree with the lunatic left then youre considered a 'hate crime ' suspect.

They will turn Trump away but let 50 ISIS loonies cruise straight through the arrivals terminal.

No freedom of speech anymore? They never had it, same as australia. There is no constitutional right to freedom of speech. Neither should there be. Too many dumb people for freedom of speech to be a constitutional right.

Do you have a link proving most white people emigrating?

They will turn Trump away because he will incite those 50 isis loonies, and that is illegal.

MrTee, on 10 Dec 2015 - 11:49, said:
SgtRock, on 10 Dec 2015 - 11:45, said:
MrTee, on 10 Dec 2015 - 11:41, said:MrTee, on 10 Dec 2015 - 11:41, said:

Absolutely No! Clearly not the case. .

If a known hate preacher of any religion tries to get a UK visa they will be denied.

They are not known for using the visa route.

They normally use the Asylum seeking route.

That is very interesting..

Can you supply a link to a credible source to support that assertion?

Links Links Links

Never heard of Abu Hamza

well yeah.. he was a nasty piece of work. Got his gaol in the end.. Home secretaries are bound by law, else he could have been dealt with much sooner..

Not a Asylum seeker though.

As abhorrent as some of his statements are he is the elected MP for Bradford.

No he isn't.

My bad,, he lost his seat this year.

So clearly he wont be allowed to vote in any potential parliamentary vote on banning Donald Trump .

There are no "predominately Muslim" areas in the UK.

The area you cited "Tower Hamlets" does have the highest percentages of Muslims per capita in the UK.. around 35% but clearly this is does make is a "predominately Muslim area"

There are more Muslims in Tower hamlets than any other Religion , which does indeed make TH predominately a Muslim area

The largest religious group, but its clearly it is a predominately a non-Muslim area

Wow….imagine if they found 300,000 mullahs who would sign a petition excommunicating ISIS from islam?

That would be very good..

I read yesterday that some 70,000 have in India alone.

Millions of Muslims around the world have been saying that the Daesh are ain't no Muslim bruv.

I think we should support them instead of blaming all the 1.6 billion Muslims for the actions of a few 10,000s.

Its my belief that we only radicalise more Muslims by bombing and hating them all.

I think it is extremely stupid and short sighted to ban this fat bastard from the UK (oops sorry I mean outstanding lord of Scottish golf club descent) he should be encouraged to visit his golf course and then be arrested and locked-up for a hate crime; plus of course pocketing a 9 iron where it might encourage him to be more liberal in his views.

Something really needs to be done to get this megalomaniac put away before he damages the US beyond redemption. Imagine if he was elected president, him strutting round in jackboots and everybody forced to bear arms; with Good Ol Boys organising hunts of their Muslim neighbours children, and shooting blacks, native Indians and Eskimo’s on sight (except for his oh so many black and Muslim “friends” of course). What fun. (So no change their then).

Just imagine him with his finger on the nuclear button. No don’t, you’ll never sleep again. Just imagine him bursting a blood vessel as he orders his 195th Fleet to destroy China, “that’ll teach them to put lead in their toys”. “Come on Putin, put yer dukes up I’ll give you judo, I will sit on you and squash you like a bug”. He really should be part of the US wresting shows.

How can any sane person advocate banning a group of people because of their religion? “Oh yes, we will talk to other govenments nicely and ask them to please stop your Muslim citizens from flying to the US. Hello Egypt, Hello Turkey, Hello Saudi, Hello Indonesia, etc.

“Hello”, “Hello”…………

Hello padded jacket.

Wow….imagine if they found 300,000 mullahs who would sign a petition excommunicating ISIS from islam?

Millions of Muslims around the world have been saying that the Daesh are ain't no Muslim bruv.

I think we should support them instead of blaming all the 1.6 billion Muslims for the actions of a few 10,000s.

Its my belief that we only radicalise more Muslims by bombing and hating them all.

70,000 mullahs or just plain vanilla muzzlims?

Makes a big difference.

We need mullahs cos muzzlims listen to mullahs...they need to be put on a plane to the united nations and make that excommunication speech now….on LIVE TV.

No, they want the law to apply to everyone.

And, pray tell us ..... what law would that be..? If you just feel like talking, Please phone your mom..! thumbsup.gif

The law that says the UK will not permit entry to those that spread hate speech or hold a criminal record.

Same rules were applied to Chris Brown, Martha Stewart, Eric Snowden, "Tyler the Creator", Mike Tyson, Shirley Phelps..

https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/general-grounds-for-refusal-modernised-guidance

The petition's wording:

"The UK has banned entry to many individuals for hate speech. The same principles should apply to everyone who wishes to enter the UK.
If the United Kingdom is to continue applying the 'unacceptable behaviour' criteria to those who wish to enter its borders, it must be fairly applied to the rich as well as poor, and the weak as well as powerful."

Besides his recent outburst against certain religions - his sexist and atrocious attitude towards women would enough to deny him a visa.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/18-real-things-donald-trump-has-said-about-women_55d356a8e4b07addcb442023

We apply the same rules to Muslims, Jews, Mexicans, Irish, French, Catholics, Jains, Hindus ..

One thing you may not understand about the modern UK is we really do believe in fairness.. It would be very un-British to pick on a particular group based on religion or race or gender or wealth..

I hope this helps..

If it's "Da Rules", why does the petition need to start with context in order to frame up the demand? If the law is the law and it's applied to everyone, there should be no qualification required. Or a petition for that matter.

Far as applying the rules to everyone, I wonder if anyone can provide an example where muslims are given a long lead to run their suck holes in public, but white anglos are held to a tighter standard. Free speech or hate speech?

Trump won't be banned because what he said is not hate speech. I bet a few MP's think it's a great idea and wish they had the testitcles to say it too.

Edited by 55Jay

70,000 mullahs or just plain vanilla muzzlims?

Makes a big difference.

We need mullahs cos muzzlims listen to mullahs...they need to be put on a plane to the united nations and make that excommunication speech now….on LIVE TV.

That'd be Muslim Clerics, which I believe is the same mulllahs, but Indian.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/70000-clerics-issue-fatwa-against-terrorism-15-lakh-Muslims-support-it/articleshow/50100656.cms

Hope this helps.

BTW Lakh = 100,000 so 15 Lakh = 1.5 million.

Edited by MrTee

And, pray tell us ..... what law would that be..? If you just feel like talking, Please phone your mom..! thumbsup.gif

The petition's wording:

I hope this helps..

If it's "Da Rules", why does the petition need to start with context in order to frame up the demand? If the law is the law and it's applied to everyone, there should be no qualification required. Or a petition for that matter.

Far as applying the rules to everyone, I wonder if anyone can provide an example where muslims are given a long lead to run their suck holes in public, but white anglos are held to a tighter standard. Free speech or hate speech?

Trump won't be banned because what he said is not hate speech. I bet a few MP's think it's a great idea and wish they had the testitcles to say it too.

Your talk is surely the handiwork of wisdom, for I am having trouble understanding what it is you are saying..

But I'll try to answer as best I can..

I cannot explain the motivation of the person that created the petition. only the person that created the petition would know that .

I'd imagine the motivation is to remind the British Government to protect our society from radical hate preachers. Trump's previous statements would be enough to deny a visa, let alone his recent misguided and half-baked idea on banning all Muslims entry into the US.

I do not see why he should be given "special" status to enter the UK.

Welcome to Englanistan.

How many anglo-saxons are left on that crowded little island?

Most whities seem to be emigrating. No freedom of speech anymore.If you dont agree with the lunatic left then youre considered a 'hate crime ' suspect.

They will turn Trump away but let 50 ISIS loonies cruise straight through the arrivals terminal.

No freedom of speech anymore? They never had it, same as australia. There is no constitutional right to freedom of speech. Neither should there be. Too many dumb people for freedom of speech to be a constitutional right.

Do you have a link proving most white people emigrating?

They will turn Trump away because he will incite those 50 isis loonies, and that is illegal.

No freedom of speech,are you totally bonkers! That's why Americans uphold the second amendment as it guarantees all the others

I think it is extremely stupid and short sighted to ban this fat bastard from the UK (oops sorry I mean outstanding lord of Scottish golf club descent) he should be encouraged to visit his golf course and then be arrested and locked-up for a hate crime; plus of course pocketing a 9 iron where it might encourage him to be more liberal in his views.

Something really needs to be done to get this megalomaniac put away before he damages the US beyond redemption. Imagine if he was elected president, him strutting round in jackboots and everybody forced to bear arms; with Good Ol Boys organising hunts of their Muslim neighbours children, and shooting blacks, native Indians and Eskimo’s on sight (except for his oh so many black and Muslim “friends” of course). What fun. (So no change their then).

Just imagine him with his finger on the nuclear button. No don’t, you’ll never sleep again. Just imagine him bursting a blood vessel as he orders his 195th Fleet to destroy China, “that’ll teach them to put lead in their toys”. “Come on Putin, put yer dukes up I’ll give you judo, I will sit on you and squash you like a bug”. He really should be part of the US wresting shows.

How can any sane person advocate banning a group of people because of their religion? “Oh yes, we will talk to other govenments nicely and ask them to please stop your Muslim citizens from flying to the US. Hello Egypt, Hello Turkey, Hello Saudi, Hello Indonesia, etc.

“Hello”, “Hello”…………

Hello padded jacket.

So, the UK should arrest other Countries politicians and put them in jail, just in-case they get democratically elected in their own Country by that Countries electorate ?

And to be equal and fair, we should go and arrest every single politician in the World whom we disagree and put them in UK jails ,

And lets not discriminate against politicians , lets put every person in the World in UK jails whom we disagree with .

North Korea have whole villages for undesirables , we could set up villages like that .

The petition's wording:

I hope this helps..

Your talk is surely the handiwork of wisdom, for I am having trouble understanding what it is you are saying..

I cannot explain the motivation of the person that created the petition. only the person that created the petition would know that .

I'd imagine the motivation is to remind the British Government to protect our society from radical hate preachers. Trump's previous statements would be enough to deny a visa, let alone his recent misguided and half-baked idea on banning all Muslims entry into the US.

If you want to offend me, just come right out and do it, quit hiding behind mealy mouthed comments like some wanna be elitist.

And then admit you don't know, but prattle on anyway.

Does Trump have a "special" status to enter UK? Or did you just make that up because you despise the rich and successful?

The UK apparently considers the below listed views as ban worthy. If Trump's comment(s) qualify under #4, then the UK is in deep denial about the sucess of their multi-cultural utopia.

• Format, justify or glorify terrorist violence in furtherance of particular beliefs;
  • Seek to provoke others to terrorist acts;
  • Foment other serious criminal activity or seek to provoke others to serious criminal acts or
  • Foster hatred which might lead to inter-community violence in the UK
Edited by 55Jay

The petition's wording:

I hope this helps..

If you want to offend me, just come right out and do it, quit hiding behind mealy mouthed comments like some wanna be elitist.

Does Trump have a "special" status to enter UK? Or did you just make that up because you despise the rich and successful?

The UK apparently considers the below listed views as ban worthy. If Trump's comment(s) qualify under #4, then the UK is in deep denial about the sucess of their multi-cultural utopia.

• Format, justify or glorify terrorist violence in furtherance of particular beliefs;
  • Foment other serious criminal activity or seek to provoke others to serious criminal acts or

I never meant to offend you .

Your wordy statement didn't carry a message I could clearly understand.. Maybe I am stupid.

I felt the conversation need some lightening so I quoted Flann O'Brien. My bad..

No I do not despise rich or successful people - self hatred is not for me.

I think after all the stuff Trump has come out with he should be banned.. It is clear to me that his is fostering hatred, not only towards Muslims, but also in many other respects too (see my earlier post about his derogatory attitude towards women) . Therefore I do not think he should NOT be given any special status based on his position. Its as simple as that.. Nothing to do with me being elitist or despising folk because they are a success, but I guess it suits your agenda to make assumptions about me.

Thanks for your input

The UK has Islamo terrorists cutting off the heads of servicemen in London and they're worried about The Donald.

Kinda makes one wonder why we bothered...twice.

I saw some interviews of Londoners yesterday, the talking head described them as "Stiff Upper Lips", carrying on as hearty brave souls in the wake of the Tube stabbing. Our finest hour, they were really turning on the drama.

But some guy with a clownish hair piece thousands of miles away over an ocean, with no impact on the UK whatsoever, or the US for that matter, and one who they are sure will never be elected to a position of power and influence, has got them all hot and bothered.

Strange lot. I wouldn't disparage all our cousins Over There though, due to a few hundred thousand british red necks with posters and pitch forks.

So, they wan to ban a person from entering a Country because he suggested that some people should be banned from entering a Country .

The petition's wording:

I hope this helps..

Obviously Mr Tee , I will quote you here, " Besides his recent outburst against certain religions - his sexist and atrocious attitude towards women would enough to deny him a visa.

Did you know that if a western woman falls sick and needs help... No Muslim man can touch or help her. He will let her lie there in pain and allow her to die ... Do not let these sick people fool you... Mr Tee ..... Donald Trump is Scottish, his mother is from Stornoway on the isle of Lewis.. But you Mr Tee from your "modern Britain" will have no idea where The Isle of Lewis is. Donald (wheres yoor troosers) Trump is more British than most, he can have a British Passport whenever he wants... Any person who signs this petition should be charged with treason.. I hope for the sake of The Old world I know, I hope that Donald Trump is the next President of the United States of America and his first action to Barr all of those petition signatories from entering the human race.... Oops... I meant The USA.

MrTee, on 10 Dec 2015 - 12:07, said:
SgtRock, on 10 Dec 2015 - 11:53, said:

Links Links Links

Never heard of Abu Hamza

well yeah.. he was a nasty piece of work. Got his gaol in the end.. Home secretaries are bound by law, else he could have been dealt with much sooner..

Not a Asylum seeker though.

My mistake. He used forged paperwork to go the marriage route.

I got the wrong Abu. It was Abu Qatada I was thinking of.

How about the Muslim Woman in the UK who recently encouraged people to "Kill all Whitemen" and that White peoplee were not welcome at public meetings . That was deemed to be acceptable

I guess you mean Bahar Mustafa.. Turk-Cypriot; its unclear if she is Muslim and she I am pretty sure she'd not be allowed to practice in the local mosque..

oh come on she's a just a silly little Marxist feminist trying to cause a stir.

Far from being deemed to be acceptable, she narrowly avoid being prosecuted. It was deemed stupid and childish. But got support of her peers who voted against sacking her position as diversity at Goldsmiths.

Personally I think she she is spoiled little brat. but to suggest prosecuting folk because of of a slogan is just daft. If you prosecute every idiot that gets says something stupid then we'd soon run out of space in our prisons..

There are posters on this forum who have suggested killing all muslims - are you suggesting they should all meet the full force of the law?

I never meant to offend you .

Your wordy statement didn't carry a message I could clearly understand.. Maybe I am stupid.

I felt the conversation need some lightening so I quoted Flann O'Brien. My bad..

No I do not despise rich or successful people - self hatred is not for me.

I think after all the stuff Trump has come out with he should be banned.. It is clear to me that his is fostering hatred, not only towards Muslims, but also in many other respects too (see my earlier post about his derogatory attitude towards women) . Therefore I do not think he should NOT be given any special status based on his position. Its as simple as that.. Nothing to do with me being elitist or despising folk because they are a success, but I guess it suits your agenda to make assumptions about me.

Thanks for your input

You didn't.

You are entitled to your opinion about Trump. I'm quite sure the UK government will not act on this childish, over the top, dramatic petition.

Edited by 55Jay

The petition's wording:

I hope this helps..

Obviously Mr Tee , I will quote you here, " Besides his recent outburst against certain religions - his sexist and atrocious attitude towards women would enough to deny him a visa.

Did you know that if a western woman falls sick and needs help... No Muslim man can touch or help her. He will let her lie there in pain and allow her to die ... Do not let these sick people fool you... Mr Tee ..... Donald Trump is Scottish, his mother is from Stornoway on the isle of Lewis.. But you Mr Tee from your "modern Britain" will have no idea where The Isle of Lewis is. Donald (wheres yoor troosers) Trump is more British than most, he can have a British Passport whenever he wants... Any person who signs this petition should be charged with treason.. I hope for the sake of The Old world I know, I hope that Donald Trump is the next President of the United States of America and his first action to Barr all of those petition signatories from entering the human race.... Oops... I meant The USA.

Damn some one should let all those Muslim Doctors in our wonderful NHS know they are not allowed to provide medical service to "western women".

The petition's wording:

I hope this helps..

In that case what of the list of Muslim hate preachers allowed into the UK, the latest being one who is thought to have radicalized one of the Paris bombers?

Hypocrisy much.

If it bothers you so much, start a petition.

Edited by NanLaew