Unbelievable dash cam footage of car crash in Thailand

Thaivisa Video

Don't know why so many think the white SUV just ran away. What I see is he did a panic stop and was straddling the yellow line. Not someplace I would want to spend too much time at on a curve. I just see him slowly pulling out and over to the left to get out of the middle of a dangerous spot.

The white car just drove off like nothing happened…..lol.

Probably scarred of getting blame , if he tried to help them and they died.

Doesn't make you feel safe if you had an accident and no help arrived.

Thai people will tell you Never to stop or help or touch anyone in an accident;;if something goes wrong YOU will get the blame and sued;;

I don't know how many posters here know that part of the country but the winding hill roads there are dangerous if speeding down. The black car appears to going much to fast (common here) while going up the hills one usually has to use the lower gears.

Ah, the smell of burning brake pads on the downhill cars.

Just plain bad driving ....Nothing else to it.

Even if the white colored vehicle had not been there at the corner and narrowly missed being hit it looks certain the black car would have not made the sharp corner, regardless ...As speeding and trying to turn on a sharp corner while going down hill usually do not mix very well anyhow.

Cheers

Think the person in the black car was quite polite to crash the car over the railing instead of crashing into the white SUV cowardly 'running off'.

But it was a flash...darn; maybe the white car driver didn't even realize what happened.

Edit: At least the dash cam driver stopped and might have a helping hand???

Why are you 3 posters so far so quick to criticise? The white car was on a sharp bend and on double lines and unable to get off the road because of the cement barrier. He/she was possibly moving around the bend to a safe place to park. Give them the benefit of the doubt.

Really, and there are even others here than like that comment??

<deleted> unbelievable.

Where I come from people would stop right there and then. You're talking about human life, It's instinct to just stop and help.

The person in the white car could have and should have stopped if they had an ounce of compassion and care! but I suddenly remember a report here on TV where I bus driver flattened a motorcycle rider around Silom, had a peek over his side window and drove off.. the victim apparently died... then again TIT!!!

Think the person in the black car was quite polite to crash the car over the railing instead of crashing into the white SUV cowardly 'running off'.

But it was a flash...darn; maybe the white car driver didn't even realize what happened.

Edit: At least the dash cam driver stopped and might have a helping hand???

Why are you 3 posters so far so quick to criticise? The white car was on a sharp bend and on double lines and unable to get off the road because of the cement barrier. He/she was possibly moving around the bend to a safe place to park. Give them the benefit of the doubt.

Really, and there are even others here than like that comment??

<deleted> unbelievable.

Where I come from people would stop right there and then. You're talking about human life, It's instinct to just stop and help.

The person in the white car could have and should have stopped if they had an ounce of compassion and care! but I suddenly remember a report here on TV where I bus driver flattened a motorcycle rider around Silom, had a peek over his side window and drove off.. the victim apparently died... then again TIT!!!

There is not much point to parking stupidly and causing another accident is there? Grow up and use your head instead of reacting with your bigotry in control.