New Zealand, new flag

rooster59

We are all very envious of New Zealand, a country with so few major problems to worry about (seriously), that they have so much time and energy to devote to such a high priority as designing a new national flag.

You're joking right?

Benefit scroungers run amok, immigrant problems, asylum seeker problems, mass unemployment.

State pension cutbacks for citizens, while they spend all their money on welfare abroad.

Looks like any other bankrupt western country to me.

What planet did you come from?

We are all very envious of New Zealand, a country with so few major problems to worry about (seriously), that they have so much time and energy to devote to such a high priority as designing a new national flag.

You're joking right?

Benefit scroungers run amok, immigrant problems, asylum seeker problems, mass unemployment.

State pension cutbacks for citizens, while they spend all their money on welfare abroad.

What planet did you come from?

there are 2 explanations for this poster. first they never been to nz, or second they have never been outside of nz and don't understand how good they have it. wonder which one it is.

more time I spend away from nz the better I think it is. still a little colder and more expensive than Thailand however its where my kids will grow up.

Edited by williamgeorgeallen

New Zealand flag referendum: blue and black silver fern design wins

Friday 11 December 2015 09.36 GMT

New Zealand electoral commission announces result of the first flag referendum, with winning design to be pitted against current flag in March

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/dec/11/new-zealand-flag-referendum-first-results-live

Edited by Morakot

You're joking right?

What have you been reading or using to come up with this statement. wub.pngbah.gif

You're joking right?

What have you been reading or using to come up with this statement. wub.pngbah.gif

I think he means Australia N.Zs 4th & 5th Islands, big but no water, quite unlike the three main Islands.

Edited by The Deerhunter

there are 2 explanations for this poster. first they never been to nz, or second they have never been outside of nz and don't understand how good they have it. wonder which one it is.

more time I spend away from nz the better I think it is. still a little colder and more expensive than Thailand however its where my kids will grow up.

My Thai kids are here getting an education. Not sure if I'll ever go back to Thailand. Sometimes I think reading TV is about as close as I want to get

You're joking right?

You've done yourself proud this time! Can't see any of these problems in NZ, please submit links to share your information. I've been on the NZ pension for 3 years now and only experienced increases. Seems to be one of the few socially and economically successful democracies in the world, opposite of bankrupt, you must be talking about the UK

You're joking right?

You've done yourself proud this time! Can't see any of these problems in NZ, please submit links to share your information. I've been on the NZ pension for 3 years now and only experienced increases. Seems to be one of the few socially and economically successful democracies in the world, opposite of bankrupt, you must be talking about the UK

seriously, this guy must be tripping on something. would like to hear some facts to back up his claims. very rare to find someone saying something bad about nz, well ok maybe the girls do have fuller figures but that just helps keep you warm at night.