Armed 'patriots' in US turn protests toward Muslim Americans

Jonathan Fairfield

If they don't understand the difference between an extremist who is a terrorist and a person with a religion apart from what they're commonly used to, there's no hope for the country, none at all.

They aren't used to people of other religions because they are indoctrinated bigots.

Before it was Muslims, it was Latinos and Blacks.

Maybe the "indoctrinated bigots" have a point? After all, are the prisons not full of Latinos and blacks? I would guess that pro-rata, pound for pound or however you would like to compare numbers, my bet would be the 2 you mention have more locked up than any other 'group'?

That however is not the comparison. Blacks and Latinos merely cause crime for personal gain or kudos. Muslims are trying to take over western countries and change them into Islamic states with Sharia law. But if you want to bash the white middle class male who just happens to like where he lives and does NOT want it changed, then carry on cherry picking your debates so you can shout out loud.

Your point seems to be, that, anyone who does not seem to want the country where they live, inundated with immigrants, are somehow neanderthal in their way of thinking. Fact is, these immigrants come and settle, then start shouting about what they dont like and want to change things?? If they don't like how things are, why bother coming in the first place?

Just for your information . . . Religion is made up. It is not real. It is a belief.

It is the believers in religion that cause all the world's problems, not the atheists!! Imagine if EVERYONE in the world did NOT believe in religion? The world would be much more peaceful

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vigilantes....armed, dangerous and filled with delusions of grandeur... we've seen where that goes... a lot innocents get killed or lynched...

A lot of innocent non Muslims kill by terrorists already.

Maybe when it happens to the Terrorists Mothers and Fathers this will stop.

Edited by HenryB

If they don't understand the difference between an extremist who is a terrorist and a person with a religion apart from what they're commonly used to, there's no hope for the country, none at all.

They aren't used to people of other religions because they are indoctrinated bigots.

Before it was Muslims, it was Latinos and Blacks.

Maybe the "indoctrinated bigots" have a point? After all, are the prisons not full of Latinos and blacks? I would guess that pro-rata, pound for pound or however you would like to compare numbers, my bet would be the 2 you mention have more locked up than any other 'group'?

That however is not the comparison. Blacks and Latinos merely cause crime for personal gain or kudos. Muslims are trying to take over western countries and change them into Islamic states with Sharia law. But if you want to bash the white middle class male who just happens to like where he lives and does NOT want it changed, then carry on cherry picking your debates so you can shout out loud.

Your point seems to be, that, anyone who does not seem to want the country where they live, inundated with immigrants, are somehow neanderthal in their way of thinking. Fact is, these immigrants come and settle, then start shouting about what they dont like and want to change things?? If they don't like how things are, why bother coming in the first place?

Just for your information . . . Religion is made up. It is not real. It is a belief.

It is the believers in religion that cause all the world's problems, not the atheists!! Imagine if EVERYONE in the world did NOT believe in religion? The world would be much more peaceful

I like people that can talk straight...and from the heart....and have it be true.

What you say is factual.

Only disagree with your last statement. I think power and money.....would still cause as many conflicts....regardless if all religious people were finally sent to their valhalla. The non believers would still be arguing about where the China sea begins and ends, North Korea would still be threatening the South..., Communism and Capitalism would still be insisting that their way is best, limp wristed do nothings would still argue that gun toting texans are over the top, Oil consuming nations would still fight for oil....

and burger wars would endure forever. No dice.

Edited by slipperylobster

I am eminently non racist and consider myself a liberal. However, until I see the "million Muslim march against Islamist extremism" I can also not really trust any Muslim person hiding in fear of speaking out against Islamic terror.

All Muslims are guilty until they rise up against their terrorist brothers, as all Germans were guilty because they quietly accepted nazism.

Approximately 77,000 German citizens were killed for one or another form of resistance by (Nazi) Special Courts, courts-martial, People's Court and the civil justice system. ... in addition the Canadian historian Peter Hoffman counts unspecified "tens of thousands" in concentration camps who were either suspected or actually engaged in opposition (Wikipedia)

They, like many moderate Muslims today, are not recognized for their efforts... but, I agree, they do need to get more organized against this evil in their house....

Edited by arend

Obama has recently opened up a special ops unit for armed citizens to join.

He is openly supporting immigration of possible terrorists..so that they can be exterminated....

Of course....the government has no part in this.

lol europeans eat that crap up.

Huh?

I am eminently non racist and consider myself a liberal. However, until I see the "million Muslim march against Islamist extremism" I can also not really trust any Muslim person hiding in fear of speaking out against Islamic terror.

All Muslims are guilty until they rise up against their terrorist brothers, as all Germans were guilty because they quietly accepted nazism.

I agree to a point with you, but when they do (and some have) they are accused of being two faced or lyres...

And armed vigilantes lynch mob threatening their very existence is not going to help...

Edited by Basil B

having the racist gun toting freak squads pouring off the potatoe farms waving their guns and shouting racist garbage outside the mosques is not going to win the rest of the world over in uniting against Islam and that is the only way that we are going to win against Islam. These guys and their ilk in europe are doing nobody any favors. Islam has made enemies not only in Europe but in Asia and Africa and elsewhere and it has been that way for centuries. Islam has to be forced into a corner by the whole rest of the world and taken out. Until non-lunatics wake up and say what needs to be said and do what needs to be done, then we are really up against two big problems: Islamofacism and white supramicists who would just as soon lynch our allies.

Texans have a history of arming themselves and fighting against tyranny and invasion. While I dot agree with what they are doing, they believe they are fighting for the American way of life. Many people in the US are afraid but needlessly so. Radical Islam can strike and cause casualties but it can never become a clear and present danger in America. There are too many Americans and too few of them to be able to do this. However, their terrorist philosophy is a clearer danger in Europe. there are a larger percentage of the European population that are Muslim than in America. Europe is also being inundated with unfettered refugees who are coming in with no vetting.. One of the real problems is the Obama Administration refusing to join with Russia to stop the Syrian civil war. There needs to be a grand coalition with the US, UK and Russia joined by moderate Middle East regimes to destroy the Islamic State before it can gain any more power or land even it means the current Syrian regime is left in place. Once all this is done- everyone get our of the Middle East and left the Syrians sort out their own issues.Once you get stability back to Syria the refugees will not come and hopefully return home. At the same time, the UK, Germany and other European countries need to take a more active role in controlling Islamic fundamentalism in their midst. Radical clergy needs to be deported; people who go abroad and fight for ISIS need to have their citizenship stripped or Visa cancelled. This is the way you really fight back- all done legally without harassing Muslims who just want to live in peace.

In addition, the Burka-the full length Muslim garb worn by women needs to be banned- this is a security issue- the police need to be able to see a person's face. There is nothing in the Queran that mandates a woman cover their entire body.

Edited by Thaidream

USA does not need these gunslingers assigning themselves their own chosen task of defending the homeland against the people who live in the homeland, i.e., Americans who are Muslim.

These rednecks are gun nuts who are cooking up any reason they can to pull the trigger. This is what these crackpots live for.

This tiny number of Americans believe that running around looking for people to shoot makes 'em patriots. They are idiots.

The homeland needs to be defended against rednecks with guns. Second Amendment is not a license to run around on the loose under a flag to kill people you want to be your enemy.

The legacy of Obama's failure to tackle Islamic terrorism and those preaching extremism. There may at present be only a small minority who explicitly threaten to use force, but the direction the wind is blowing is plain to see.

https://today.yougov.com/news/2015/12/09/most-americans-dislike-islam/

Yes, thank baby Jesus for these brave white guys tackling this imminent danger. facepalm.gif

I probably should note here that since 9/11, 16 people have been killed by "Islamic Terrorism" making your chances of being killed twenty million to one. See, Islamic terrorism isn't a thing except in the minds of wingnuts.

Idiots. The TV teabaggers are going to love this.

It's a massive massive thing in the minds of the families of the people murdered by these islamic terrorists. Hope they never have a go at any of yours.

Muslim Americans have been slow to denounce Islamic terrorism and their Mosques are known for being gathering places for Muslims bent on changing America to suit their ideas and ideology...some preach hate and insurrection...there is a strong connection between Mosques and rogue terrorists...

They need to know that Americans will not lock themselves in their homes waiting for terrorism to come to their doors...we will fight to protect and preserve our way of life...even if our President seems to imply otherwise...

No harm has come to Muslims as a result of American patriots showing up to protest Muslim American apathy...

If a few Muslims become frightened...well, so have many non-Muslim Americans been upset by thugs psychos coming from Muslim communities destroying peaceful unarmed civilians...

It is time to think "outside the box"...we are not dealing with rational human beings in many cases...

Publicus, on 12 Dec 2015 - 21:00, said:

USA does not need these gunslingers assigning themselves their own chosen task of defending the homeland against the people who live in the homeland, i.e., Americans who are Muslim.

These rednecks are gun nuts who are cooking up any reason they can to pull the trigger. This is what these crackpots live for.

This tiny number of Americans believe that running around looking for people to shoot makes 'em patriots. They are idiots.

The homeland needs to be defended against rednecks with guns. Second Amendment is not a license to run around on the loose under a flag to kill people you want to be your enemy.

Something for you to think about.

For all your bluster, redneck gun nut slurs, who are not patriots merely idiots.

You have no idea how many potential attacks these people may have stopped by just being rednecks. Nor the FBI, Nor the CIA or whatever other alphabet soup America has.

You might want to tone down the rhetoric.

having the racist gun toting freak squads pouring off the potatoe farms waving their guns and shouting racist garbage outside the mosques is not going to win the rest of the world over in uniting against Islam and that is the only way that we are going to win against Islam. These guys and their ilk in europe are doing nobody any favors. Islam has made enemies not only in Europe but in Asia and Africa and elsewhere and it has been that way for centuries. Islam has to be forced into a corner by the whole rest of the world and taken out. Until non-lunatics wake up and say what needs to be said and do what needs to be done, then we are really up against two big problems: Islamofacism and white supramicists who would just as soon lynch our allies.

When you wake up and actually realise that the problem in the world at the moment is caused by Islam and muslims, you may stop at having a go at "gun toting white racists" ??

Seeing as the governments are not doing anything to eradicate this filth, people are choosing to take their own advice and do something themselves. People like you who sit at your desk accusing anyone who you feel is fair game at any point in time, well, let's just say that you will be safe either way. Either the "gun toting racists" will save you from Islam, or when the muslims come for you, no doubt you will be radicalised without any protest?

The problem with people like you Shaun, is that you love using words like "racist" "gun toting" "pouring off potato farms" are in fact discriminatory themselves!!! So the next time you are categorising people whilst doing the same as the very people you are accusing . . . . maybe look in the mirror? Because looking back is a hypocrite

A bigot complains about being called a bigot because the word bigot is discriminatory. Absolutely hilarious. Clearly a logical fallacy but these days, the keyboard warriors don't have knowledge of the old arts. In this case, we can see polysyllogism at work as a result of some fundamental ignorance of rhetoric.

As a measure of your own bigotry, I identify the correlation between 'islam and muslims' and 'eradicate this filth'. As a measure of your idiocy, i point to the assumption that anti-racists will naturally join radicalised invaders (of whom there doesn't seem to be any sign in real life).

The perpetuation of fallacy and myth by the more hysterical, unbalanced types who seem to live in fear must be of enormous concern to Muslim American citizens who, protected by the first amendment, go about worshiping their faith. Religious freedoms under the US Constitution do not apply to Muslims? Armed hooligans standing picket outside mosques in America is of course, nothing to worry about.

Patriots is not an appropriate term for these hoons. Neither is it appropriate for their fellow travellers here on TVF. More precisely, there are shades of Deliverance in this phenomenon.

Check out the guy at the very back he is 70 plus , and they wonder why there are so many shootings..

what does that comment mean? he might be the best in the group......and might of actually done some good...already..(and on his own). How would you know? Perhaps you think older guys can't hit a target?

I know more than a few 60-70 year old Marines who can still put one in the middle of your forehead at 200 yards. I'm one of them.

For all your bluster, redneck gun nut slurs, who are not patriots merely idiots.

You have no idea how many potential attacks these people may have stopped by just being rednecks. Nor the FBI, Nor the CIA or whatever other alphabet soup America has.

When you make an attack like this, you are expected to provide some measure of quantifiable justification. let me start off. I would suggest that zero attacks by terrorists have been prevented by gangs of nuts like the ones you are boosting.

You continue to issue instruction to posters as if you have some authority. Publicus is American. You are not. It is his homeland that is affected by this phenomenon, not yours. The CIA is prevented by law from operating on US soil. I really don't think you or these other rednecks have anything to offer America's security and intelligence agencies.

Check out the guy at the very back he is 70 plus , and they wonder why there are so many shootings..

what does that comment mean? he might be the best in the group......and might of actually done some good...already..(and on his own). How would you know? Perhaps you think older guys can't hit a target?

I know more than a few 60-70 year old Marines who can still put one in the middle of your forehead at 200 yards. I'm one of them.

Yeah and I know 73 year olds that can't tell the difference between a taser and a handgun.

But in your case we only have your word for it.

My guess is that you couldn't hit a cow's ar$e with a handful of rice at your age.

One of the main objectives of terrorism is to energize government and/or citizens to brand all members of out group (religious, ethnic, whatever) as "the enemy". So these cluck heads are going just what ISIS wants: increasing their base of support. Do any of those who hate or fear Muslims actually know any?

"Only problem, few muslims are proactive in stopping their brethern...who are using this religion to perform evil." How many Christians are speaking out against and stopping nut cases at Westboro Baptist Church? Or militant Christian groups think it fine to kill doctors?

And let us not forget the courage of western leaders in church and state who so bravely blamed Salman Rushdie for having the nerve to write a novel that offended the Ayatollah. And the cartoons in Denmark. Charlie Hebdo? Did any of the leaders suggest perhaps quaran needs bit of revision, that major sections of it encourage slaughter of infidels? No, they call them radical and misguided. Read the book: they are not radical, they are fundamentalists reading and living the book to the letter. Western values of freedom? Jeez, they might shoot us.

The legacy of Obama's failure to tackle Islamic terrorism and those preaching extremism. There may at present be only a small minority who explicitly threaten to use force, but the direction the wind is blowing is plain to see.

Yes, thank baby Jesus for these brave white guys tackling this imminent danger. facepalm.gif

I probably should note here that since 9/11, 16 people have been killed by "Islamic Terrorism" making your chances of being killed twenty million to one. See, Islamic terrorism isn't a thing except in the minds of wingnuts.

Beside it is nonsense, it goes into the millions if you look outside your home town.

But if it would be true I am allowed to shoot you in the leg?.....should be OK with you, because the chance of being shot in the leg by me is just 1:8.000.000.000.

Some people write utter nonsense in TVF don't they.

Does this equally apply to the Israelis and the Americans ?

It would be nice to see the Israeli million march for peace....

Who destroyed Iraq, Palestine, Vietnam and Laos ???

Never mind Syria and numerous other countries over the last 40 years..

As a 70 yr. old USMC Sgt I can assure I can still put one in the forehead at 500 meters with my old 300 Mag. Given the right weapon take it out to over 1,000. I'm also damn good at gunfighting, comprehend ese'? I despise the idiots posing in front of a Marine Corps recruit station. Idiots all. Having been born and raised in Texass and fortunate enough to escape at 19 and unfortunate enough to have to return in 1998 I can truly say it rivals the south and then some for racist, wacko, right wing, redneck idiots. I would say uneducated, but no, these people are plainly un-educateable, stupid to the core.

Quantify please thanks.

One cannot be expected to support vacant claims, ghostsbusters of the bad guys only they can see, nor can one support unknown or unknowable guessed at stuff The post refers to...well ..nothing. The post presents the unknowable that may perhaps be known only to and kept by rednecks. Rednecks running around with guns under their bushman beards.

Rednecks.

Trying to put forth the unknowable as a rationale is truly desperate not to mention vacuous.

Can't recall ever having seen anything like this.

Just a note. lol

attachicon.gifStanding-Guard.jpeg

These volunteers were guarding the USN recruitment center in a city in Texas where I formerly resided..

They all have previous or current military experience.

In a tight spot, I would much prefer them at my side than a Harvard Law graduate or Oxford alum. Just my personal choice.

It's a massive massive thing in the minds of the families of the people murdered by these islamic terrorists. Hope they never have a go at any of yours.

I think mine are good...at 20,000,000 to 1.

Better chance of my family being struck by lightning, multiple times in various locations on a Tuesday before noon. I think normal people have a right not to have these cowards walking around with guns waiting for the thing that never happens, to happen. These loony tune idiots are out of their bigoted minds. This is what America needs to be afraid of.

It's a massive massive thing only the minds of wingnuts! The right is at war with an Islam of its own imagination. cheesy.gif

Last month it was rapist Mexicans. What's it going to be next month? Islamist Mexican rapists? The different flavors of fear.

How do these crazy patriot gunmen get through a normal day being this paranoid? Imagine living next door to one? Now, that would be scary.

What are you up to today, Bob? Mow the lawn?

We're going to hang out downtown with our guns in case of a terrorist attack.

What...Okay, great. We'll have a nice day. Get in the car kids, quickly.

I'd move.

Yeah and I know 73 year olds that can't tell the difference between a taser and a handgun.

But in your case we only have your word for it.

My guess is that you couldn't hit a cow's ar$e with a handful of rice at your age.

My guess is your guess is wrong.

I'm 78 and I could still make a head shot from 200 yards. Might miss the forehead by a couple

of inches but it still wouldn't matter to the recipient.

What you are saying is that you condone punitive amputations, stoning and genital mutilation of women, and a theocratic legal system as religious in your warped mind.