This can be the most depressing time.......

puukao

Hello my fellow farangs!!!! kap, kap, kap!!! Saaabai dii mai, krap?? saaabai dii........

Most of us likely know that most suicides, severe depression, etc.... happens around the holidays.

So, if in a bad mood, depressed, feeling down, going crazy, whatever.....feel free to use this thread to ask for help or whatever works.....

unfortunately, i cannot help you....i am an 85-year old female from the UK on 11-year overstay with 11 baht in my pocket and begging for help with a fake kid in BKK. I do date ladyboys but have built them homes and they kicked me out and took it all!!!!! I start drinking Chang at 8 a.m. and have gained 100 kilos.....but i am still hansum and find the glass half full......

i joke, but i don't joke.....i know this time of year can be deadly and very sad.....

we ALL get depressed......we all feel hopeless...... we all get down during a time when so many others seem to be very happy...

i wish everyone well...

I never get depressed ,depression is for the weak,the poor,the alkies,the druggies et al .Get a grip of yourself you pussy & man up .I joke ,but I do not joke.

What a totally absurd and ridiculous thing to say, and far from a joke. Depression can strike anyone from all walks of life. Winston Churchill among many other notable people suffered from the "Black Dog" as he called it. Here's a list.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_with_major_depressive_disorder

Why did you bother to dignify that ridiculous statement, with a reply, to begin with? The link you provided is spot-on (thank you), but definitely an effort in futility,.....otherwise. Happy Holiday Cheerscoffee1.gif

"Depression avoidance methodology, and/or & remedy for farang life, in the LoS"

If you do not bring an already fulfilled life with you, to The Kingdom, then you're totally S.O.L. in the L.O.S. Next alternative ~ buy a dog (as your first investment), after first getting settled-in. That single (very inexpensive) purchase will be one, and only unconditional friend, you'll ever find in the LoS. After that (and trust only that), the rest of your farang sojourn, should flow very smoothly. Guaranteed, it works. Good luck.

Depressed why do people get depressed?

Take my situation, paraplegic tied to bed or wheelchair.

Happy with my life NEVER get depressed live life to the full best i can.

Have a good wife few very good friends some are members of TV.

So christmas is coming i will make the best of it.

Merry christmas and happy new year to all. Enjoy and be happy.

post-51965-0-68136000-1450248058_thumb.j

"I cried, because I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet." You definitely get a salute from me. Happy Holidays,SIR.wai.gif

Edited by TuskegeeBen

Well, I was about to write that I'm among the ones who usually gets depressed at this time of the year and that I especially am these days, looking at the grim future I foresee for Thailand, the country I have spent many years in and I plan to retire to... blah blah blah...

But, suddenly, after reading Colinneil's post, it all seems sooooo futile.

You have my respect too, Sir. And Merry Christmas to you and your beloved ones.

Posts deleted

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

Happy Christmas Colin.