The lady I was dating is gone and not answering the phone

2road

maybe, just maybe you weren't the 'hansum man' she said you were...

this behavior is nothing unusual, especially if you are dating a prostitute.

if you cant deal with this kind of thing then you are in the wrong country

If he can not tell what appears to be a " savings account book" he is on the wrong planet, not to mention completely clueless.

I'll tell you straight. She's more than Ok, she's having a bloody great time somewhere and raking in lots of cash. You are history my friend, she has not one thought of you except maybe if she's short of cash she might give you a ring. Forget her, it's not as if Thailand is lacking good looking girls. Stop feeling sorry for yoursellf and most of all stop feeling sorry for her, she's having a ball you can bet your mortgage on that. Sorry to be brutal, but move on my friend and move on quickly before she gets in touch with you. Forget you ever met her, play the field and consider her dead!

Hoe Hoe Hoe.

........it's magic..you know.....never believe it's not sooooo......

Edited by nikmar

Sorry tale,but wake up time now. use 'em once then get shut,only way, bit hard,but they will tell you anything,anything at all.

My one is taking care and must send money to her mother, who died 15 years ago.

I do not know if she is lying to me, but the other day had to give her 100 000 for the hospital where mother is being treated

Does not sound like i am being used.giggle.gif

is there anything I can do??

Of course. Just pay more than the other guy. You'll be fine until someone even richer and more stupid than you comes along.

Money and themselves is all most people here really care about, and they wont ever do anything for you unless there is something in it for them. The sooner you learn that the happier you will be.

Edited by KittenKong

2road, 98% of what responders on this thread say is true. But let me give you another angle. You say her "friends" haven't heard from her. Bar girls do not have "friends". The next day her "friend" is just as likely to steal clothing or money or food, or even lottery winnings, or not pay back a "loan". (All of the forgoing was true, as related to me by a number of bar girls and GFs.) No girl trusts any other girl in Pattaya. No girls in Pattaya have a real friend, in the sense that westerners experience friendship. So the fact her "friends" have not heard from her is worth ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. So stop worrying and get on with your holiday. Be polite, be civil, be fair, but be sceptical and take nothing seriously here in Sin City.

Of course. Just pay more than the other guy. You'll be fine until someone even richer and more stupid than you comes along.

Money and themselves is all most people here really care about, and they wont ever do anything for you unless there is something in it for them. The sooner you learn that the happier you will be.

since you insulted me (there was really no need for that..you can use 1000 of other English words..) here what im going to say to you, stupid punk:

I posted here asking if possible to trace a person since she made no contact with me or any of her friends in days. I know very well that money talk.

I wish that bitch is alive and well.

since you insulted me (there was really no need for that..you can use 1000 of other English words..) here what im going to say to you, stupid punk:

I posted here asking if possible to trace a person since she made no contact with me or any of her friends in days. I know very well that money talk.

I wish that bitch is alive and well.

Just out of curiosity what makes you think she is not in contact with her friends?

Half a dozen posters have warned you to expect contact from her in the future. I was also going to warn you to expect this.

It's one of the characteristics of ill-educated SE Asian gold diggers: drop you like a stone with absolutely no respect for you or your 'relationship' then turn up later asking for money and/or understanding.

Your role is to be dumb enough to give her what she wants when the time comes. So don't do it because she'll never respect you.

Your real issue right now is not about this lady at all, it's all about you: every one of us must learn not to place so much importance on a particular individual. It's not that you must learn to let go but more than you must realize YOU have options.

Once you're up to speed with that crucial factor we can truly say to you "Welcome to Thailand" because only then will you have arrived.

Maybe she pawned her phone. she must love if she did not ask for money...

She never asked for a penny. I was the one volunteering to offer.

What they say, and what they expect are two different things.

She's found a guy that pays cash, don't worry, she'll be contacting you again once he's gone.