Bottled fresh air from Canada sells out in China

webfact

Chinese buy up bottles of fresh air from Canada

By Jennifer Pak, Shenzhen

Canadian company which started out as a joke bottling Rocky Mountains air has seen its product fly off the shelves in pollution-hit China, with first shipment selling out in four days

Shenzhen: A Canadian start-up company bottling fresh air from the Rocky Mountains has seen sales to China soar because of rising pollution levels.

Vitality Air was founded last year in the western Canadian city of Edmonton but began selling in China less than two months ago.

“Our first shipment of 500 bottles of fresh air were sold in four days,” co-founder Moses Lam says in a telephone interview with the Telegraph.

A crate containing 4,000 more bottles is making its way to China, but he says most of that shipment has been bought.

-- The Telegraph 2015-12-16

I remember when bottled water first came out. We all thought it was crazy. Who'd pay for water in a bottle! My how times have changed!

Actually I didn't think it was crazy,.back in the day the water in London tasted absolutely shi--- so i wouldnt drink it and bought bottled water to drink. Now it tastes fine and people buy bottled water,, nothing stranger than folk.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app