British tourist vanishes in Thailand after telling parents a 'man would not let him leave'

webfact

too many mushrooms ? weed? psychosis ?

Maybe.

Sounds like an overdose from magic mushrooms.

Right, because nothing sinister has been happening on Thai islands in recent times.

The other backpackers will know something. What past? He's been here 1 yr he will have had friends here that can help clarify what has caught up with him.

It must be extremely worrying for his parents. I can't help thinking he will just turn up soon with some cock and bull story to cover the fact that he simply didn't want his party to end.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe.

Right, because nothing sinister has been happening on Thai islands in recent times.

The other backpackers will know something. What past? He's been here 1 yr he will have had friends here that can help clarify what has caught up with him.

It must be extremely worrying for his parents. I can't help thinking he will just turn up soon with some cock and bull story to cover the fact that he simply didn't want his party to end.

yes, (maybe) because some sides of thailand are fantastic to him

post-242586-0-25568100-1450359682_thumb.

post-242586-0-71988600-1450359684_thumb.

post-242586-0-01733800-1450359687_thumb.

post-242586-0-52376800-1450359689_thumb.

Edited by silverado

YENOM that is MONEY spelled backwards.

Not a single one replying to this "drama" on ThaiVisa asks the question,were does he and all the others like him get the money from to travell all over the world without doing a stroke of work to earn a living.

Is it the parents who are rolling in the money, mother flying out to Thailand, father has already left for Thailand.Just like that at the spur of the moment.

Maybe it is at my old age I do not understand this Modern New World Order in which children do whatever comes to their mind. Looking at the photos of this 21-year old guy tells you a lot.

If this isn't the result of a serious mushroom flash, then my name is Michael Jackson and I am actually alive but held in captivity as a gang bang party sex slave in the storage room of Elton John's mansion...

Edited by MockingJay

They found him on the beach He is just a bawbag.

BREAKING NEWS: 'Perhaps I was having too much fun': Missing British backpacker tells the world he is safe and well on Thai island… but his worried family reveal he STILL hasn't contacted them
  • Jordan Jacobs, 21, from Wiltshire, went missing in Thailand on Saturday
  • He messaged his family saying he could never see them again
  • He then called his mother telling him the man would not let him leave
  • Jordan has now taken to Facebook to say his parents were 'overreacting'
  • Thai police said he was found safe - but family have yet to speak to him
  • Foreign Office also reported him found, but his family still waits for news
Edited by stuarty

Maybe.

0,01% sinister jup

99,99% idiots looking for trouble

NO MERCY WHATSOEVER, go get your story elsewhere.....

when i came here first in 1995 i was <25 years old !!! i never got into trouble cuz i had street knowledge (and yes I smoked weed and had loads of boose too back then), having traveled in western africa by BICYCLE for 20 months on my own. why does white trash/idiots/pseudos come here totally unexperienced (except for a goa party or three in the UK) THINKING they are the next Di Caprio ???? sorry but i'm done with these people: grow a beard and think they rule the world. 555. u wanna be a real backpacker/tough guy go to other places in the world not catering to wanna be adventurers, eg. afghanistan (been there), yemen (been there), somalia (been there), burma (been there every single year since 1997).... thailand is a joke. fake/commerce in all its aspects ;-) cambodia was pretty heavy back in the early 90s wink.png

ps. how about the guy calling his mommy crying ? also an illusion ? how about the guy telling his mommy some guy controlled him ?? clown....

Edited by stickylies

He's found on the beach and looking for a job Shaved his beard .BBC report ...

looking for a job, i suppose the dipstick has some qualifications and a work permit,maybe even a visa,who knows. His name will certainly be mud for the human resources people if he tries to get a job in the UK. Maybe he should write a book, 'An idiot abroad', i'm sure Karl Pilkington wouldn't mind

like too much this one ... looking for a job !?!?!? cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

this kind of job maybe ?

LOL, old Koh Phangan time.

I know him.

He is little angry that people post allways his pic without his permission.

He ist straight now, max one beer if you pay. smile.png

C.L.O.W.N.

as in 3 minutes of pathetic fame coffee1.gif

Hurra !!! this *** ass is safe ! another Sean Mc Anna in thailand till...

and &lt;deleted&gt; happened to that McAnna clown??? job, labrador, mortgage, marriage, kids..... room for a pony ???

tossers cheesy.gif

like too much this one ... looking for a job !?!?!? cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

this kind of job maybe ?

I know him.

if he was not so proud of , he should had removed this pic from the web search... giggle.gif

anyway , i personnally make no money with wink.png

this kind of job maybe ?

I know him.

if he was not so proud of , he should had removed this pic from the web search... giggle.gif

anyway , i personnally make no money with wink.png

Your other FP pic set:

Pic1 and Pic4 The party fighters are in an - assisted by nurses zone -.

Pic 2 this guy has definitely missed the Backyard afterparty.

Pic 3 for 100 baht entrance they clean the beach the next day.

it's nice to have a good time, but you do not need to displace your parents in fear and terror.

Edited by tomacht8

A free ride from Phuket mainland to Kho phi phi?? Nothing is free in Thailand, especially in Phuket where everything is ten times more expensive than other tourist cities.

Case closed, next please.

Edited by bander

A free ride from Phuket mainland to Kho phi phi?? Nothing is free in Thailand, either you pay or you die.

Why did he agree to go on a "free ride" in the first place.

Find the thai guy who gave the free ride and you have the killer.

What killer?

The guy is fine.

A free ride from Phuket mainland to Kho phi phi?? Nothing is free in Thailand, especially in Phuket where everything is ten times more expensive than other tourist cities.

Please read before posting.

Just a drunken party going little shit showing not one iota of consideration for a family who was obviously deeply worried. That authorities should investigate, charge him for the cost of the police investigation and then deport his arse right out of the place.

Kudos to those who called like they saw it on here yesterday.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/12055094/British-tourist-vanishes-in-Thailand-after-telling-parents-a-man-would-not-let-him-leave.html

YENOM that is MONEY spelled backwards.

Not a single one replying to this "drama" on ThaiVisa asks the question,were does he and all the others like him get the money from to travell all over the world without doing a stroke of work to earn a living.

Is it the parents who are rolling in the money, mother flying out to Thailand, father has already left for Thailand.Just like that at the spur of the moment.

Maybe it is at my old age I do not understand this Modern New World Order in which children do whatever comes to their mind. Looking at the photos of this 21-year old guy tells you a lot.

Part time job maybe,

With a beard like that maybe someone thought he was a Muslim extremist.

5555! Possible down Krabi/Koh Lanta way. Yeah, the beard became cool in the west all of a sudden. After many big shot actors starting doing it the rest of the sheeple followed soon enough.

Let's hope this guy is just having a good laugh on mushies down on Phi Phi

And a beating by his family for this stunt.

And this beating should be carried out by the whole family at the same time or one by one? 5555

Beating or hitting kids has never helped anyone. It actually has the opposite effect. Just like other harsh punishments.

Just look at the USA and what harsh punishments has done for them. Probably one of the highest crime rates in the world.

Holland on the other hand has one of the most lenient punishment systems in the world and the only crime they have really is the theft of bicycles wink.png

My comment was sarcasm. He's an adult in my book and considering the stress, humiliation and embarrassment he caused the family for this to get to the point in getting social media and news affiliates involved that the parents will have to get him serious help before he's too far gone.

Also, what's with the kids, as I remember a girl that was reported missing just to be found bare footed and spaced out/sick on KSR. Nothing wrong with extreme fun, but when someones well being and the torture this has on loved ones, just stay the hell home if you cannot handle "the dream".