Soldier says wife's lover shot him

webfact

Soldier Says Wife’s Lover Shot Him
By Teeranai Charuvastra
Staff Reporte

14503402291450340276l.jpg
The cracked door leads into a room where a soldier said his wife’s lover shot at him Wedndesday in Surat Thani province.
r

SURAT THANI — An army sergeant said he tracked down his cheating wife last night to a motel room where he caught her in the act with a school teacher, who then shot at him.

The soldier, who asked his name be withheld, said the teacher shot at him Wednesday evening after he kicked down the door to the motel room. The bullet only grazed his arm, but it was enough for him to flee the scene and call police.

The soldier said he’d suspected his wife was cheating on him with a local school teacher for some time, and on Wednesday night he trailed her to a motel in Surat Thani’s Mueang district.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1450340229

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2015-12-17

I've got to think that most people with a gun would have shot at someone who kicked in their motel door. No telling what would have happened to the man and the woman if he hadn't had a gun.

Of course you always carry a gun when visiting a motel with someone else's wife, you never know when you might be sprung and have to shoot the springer

Great advert for the army. Someone takes a shot at him and he runs away.

Wouldn't you.

Of course, the main problem is he isn't a farang bar stool ex SAS, Navy Seal, or airborne commando.

Me?

Of course I would run, but I'm not the moron kicking in a door after trailing my wife and her lover to a hotel.

I'm not the one who's supposed to be trained to react cooly under fire.

I have my chosen career and live up to the expectations of it.

And I'm not so stupid as to charge into a room with no thought of what to do if it all goes wrong.

I also don't drink often and rarely from a bar stool, I like my creature comforts.

Edited by Bluespunk