Be kind to the uni students arriving in Pats this weekend for a working holiday

ghworker2010

Its exam week at most government uni's in the LOS. This weekend many students will be taking a bus to Pats for a working holiday.

During the last holiday period I visited Pats for a quick 'beach holiday' and was walking near Soi LK metro to find a bar to have a drink. I was surprised to see 2 of my students on the front door of one high-class establishment and decided to have a few drinks with them. They said there were several other students working in Pattaya at the time.

The 2 students that I met were not dancing on the poles and unsure if they were partaking in any 'pay for play' extra-curricular activities.

The reason for raising this thread is to mention that these girls are kind hearted and should be respected. They obviously work during the holiday period to support themselves whilst at University because their parents can't 100% support them.

Be nice to them guys and tip them as much as you can...

Edited by ghworker2010

The truth is many girls in general have learned to say that they are University students on break in order to get the farang to use a condom and pay them more money. It's called something related to sales, but I forget the exact word. I know one girl who has been saying it for over ten years and guys still believe here, think they are different, and she actually likes him. Of course, paying double and being gentle using a condom puts him in said category, "different", both him and her, not like the others around Pattaya who don't give a damn about the women and refuse to bag it. (I met the girl in the example on a street corner near Nana Plaza)

If they are prepared to wear the university uniform with a short skirt I might offer them a couple of hundred extra.

My wife is a University student ....... and she ain't going to Pattaya!

(Although I do get private viewings with her uniform)

If they are prepared to wear the university uniform with a short skirt I might offer them a couple of hundred extra.

Don't forget the video...these kinds of pics are popular on some internet sites...Japanese go bonkers over girls in uniform...smile.png