Paedophile deported from Thailand

webfact

Very concerning that the schools and education authorities didn't do a simple google search before hiring him as that would have shown newspaper reports of previous convictions.

Though that presumes the school authorities can read English.

If they are still investigating his crimes in Thailand, why did they deport him? It would be better if he served a lengthy sentence in a Thai prison. He only served 2 years in Indonesia.

Because you can deport anybody you want with no further investigation. He is gone now and that is a good result.

If they are still investigating his crimes in Thailand, why did they deport him? It would be better if he served a lengthy sentence in a Thai prison. He only served 2 years in Indonesia.

Because you can deport anybody you want with no further investigation. He is gone now and that is a good result.

Yeah, to another country so he can continue his abuse of children.

<deleted>! He's a Kiwi.

He's not a kiwi. he's a franken aussie.

He is a dual national. NZ and Australian. He was convicted in Indonesia while using his Australian passport. He then obtained a NZ passport and travelled to Thailand.

Edited by ripstanley

Why is this oxygen thief allowed to still see the sunrise every day............. I have the perfect cure for him and other nonces and it doesn't require deportation or incarceration.

Exactly, a long session of torture followed by 2 bullet's to the back of the head.

Only bad if you find out afterwards that it was the wrong guy.....Because than as murder you would deserve the same treatment.

The fact that he has already been convicted makes that a mute point, don't you agree?

Not defending the guy...personally could care a less but he was convicted by the same kind of Kangaroo Court so many of you accuse Thailand of having where corruption and politics replace evidence and due process.

So it's pretty ironic you now hold up such a conviction as having merit.

BTW, I would place good odds there are more than a few on here who have shagged 16-year olds in SE Asia.

How does that saying go? "Me thinks thou dost protest too loudly".

Why is this oxygen thief allowed to still see the sunrise every day............. I have the perfect cure for him and other nonces and it doesn't require deportation or incarceration.
Exactly, a long session of torture followed by 2 bullet's to the back of the head.

Only bad if you find out afterwards that it was the wrong guy.....Because than as murder you would deserve the same treatment.

The fact that he has already been convicted makes that a mute point, don't you agree?

Not defending the guy...personally could care a less but he was convicted by the same kind of Kangaroo Court so many of you accuse Thailand of having where corruption and politics replace evidence and due process.

So it's pretty ironic you now hold up such a conviction as having merit.

BTW, I would place good odds there are more than a few on here who have shagged 16-year olds in SE Asia.

How does that saying go? "Me thinks thou dost protest too loudly".

Have you met my wife? No 16 year old would be worth the risk I love my balls too much.

Some of the posters here reminds me of morons in a Muslim country at the stoning of a woman for having sex with a married man even though it was not consensual.

This guy has been sentenced and served his time...

What is really at fault here is the system where he can walk out of one Asian country and into another and start teaching as if nothing had happened.

Soon there will be the usual tossers coming on telling that it is a disease and you must be understanding. I would be so understanding of him if I had his balls in a vice and leaning hard on the handle closing the vice. I would understand that it was hurting him. Then again I wouldnt care and feel it was my duty to the kids of this world..

it is a perfectly normal disease.. the abusing part isnt though.

Just like most people who only get hard by shitting on other people's stomach don't poop-rape people most of the time.

Edited by bearpolar

Yes, but he's been kicked out due to the efforts of an Australian journalist in tracking him down. . The real question and focus should be: how the hell was it so easy for him to enter the country, get a job with kids, go unnoticed by authorities at a national, provincial and local level....and what mechanisms are now in place to stop it happening again and again and again? Interpol checks, what else?

Bc Thais only value skin color and country of origin when it comes to teaching English. And they don't do background checks on educators. It's pathetic, but all they care about is getting that white face in the classroom. There's this sense of panic at the schools to ensure passable English teachers are in place so they'll take anyone who looks the part.

And I thought he was arrested because abusing minors is on the list of professions prohibited for foreigners... facepalm.gif

Can anyone explain why (chemical) castration is not mandatory for these animals, and same goes for rapists? It is like a disease, so cure it.

Incarceration just delays the inevitable.

I think your way over the top on that kind of punishment. One bullet would be enough....
Deported in a pine box would have been too generous. They should have given him that bullet and fed him to the rats

Go to the corner and put your dunce cap on. Study due process while you are there.