Help please

Bobtippit

Definitely sounds like an allergy. If possible try to figure out what it is you are allergic to. Anything new in your environment?

For antihistamine I suggest loratadine (clarytine and other brand names), it will usually not make you drowsy.

Definitely sounds like an allergy. If possible try to figure out what it is you are allergic to. Anything new in your environment?

For antihistamine I suggest loratadine (clarytine and other brand names), it will usually not make you drowsy.

Thanks Sheryl.

With these conditions I start out first with Tiffy. If things don't improve, then I move onto loratadine.

Tiffy is one of those "only in Thailand" things that you find yourself bringing back with you when you return to your home country. It's dirt cheap and widely available. The trick is to be aware of the paracetamol content of each tablet. Too much can cause liver damage. The excellent pharmacist in my local shop suggests taking one tab first to see if it clears your symptoms and waiting half an hour before taking the next. Many meds for colds, headache, etc contain paracetamol and it's possible to damage to your liver without realizing how much paracetamol you're consuming.

• 3 weeks later...