PM shrugs off Pheu Thai party’s idea that he heads national government

snoop1130

Of course PTP is hardly unique in this case. The world over you see MP's voting party line, otherwise countries would simply be not governable. Certainly in countries where the government du jour has a very narrow margin.

How this is relevant to Prayuth wanting to give orders to ministers is beyond me.

How many MPs the world over are PAID to be members of their party, selling their vote to the party head?

If you somehow missed Thaksin giving orders to PTP ministers, it would have to be deliberate./

Oh you would be surprised... and a but Thaksin post to boost, nice one.

I am quite prepared to be surprised - present some evidence.

You don't understand how Thaksin giving orders to ministers relates to denigration of Prayuth for doing the same?

Of course PTP is hardly unique in this case. The world over you see MP's voting party line, otherwise countries would simply be not governable. Certainly in countries where the government du jour has a very narrow margin.

How this is relevant to Prayuth wanting to give orders to ministers is beyond me.

How many MPs the world over are PAID to be members of their party, selling their vote to the party head?

If you somehow missed Thaksin giving orders to PTP ministers, it would have to be deliberate./

You don't understand how Thaksin giving orders to ministers relates to denigration of Prayuth for doing the same?

One would think that since this government took power by illegal means under the premises of rescuing Thailand from bad governments such as the one they deposed off, that they would lead by example and not make the same mistakes.

I guess another wasted opportunity and the fact that they make the same mistakes put their reasoning into doubt.

In any case, Khun Thaksin is not the subject of this topic, Prayuth is. So naturally he is being criticized for his own words. He would do things differently, whilst in practice he doesn't, as you so rightfully pointed out.

Edited by sjaak327

One would think that since this government took power by illegal means under the premises of rescuing Thailand from bad governments such as the one they deposed off, that they would lead by example and not make the same mistakes.

I guess another wasted opportunity and the fact that they make the same mistakes put their reasoning into doubt.

In any case, Khun Thaksin is not the subject of this topic, Prayuth is. So naturally he is being criticized for his own words. He would do things differently, whilst in practice he doesn't, as you so rightfully pointed out.

I was asking for evidence that other countries MPs are paid to be members of a party. In many countries, 3rd party payments are illegal. Or was that just a casual lie?

And as Thaksin and his party of criminals are pointing the finger, they are subject to equal criticism, even if you prefer otherwise.

You don't understand how Thaksin giving orders to ministers relates to denigration of Prayuth for doing the same?One would think that since this government took power by illegal means under the premises of rescuing Thailand from bad governments such as the one they deposed off, that they would lead by example and not make the same mistakes.

I was asking for evidence that other countries MPs are paid to be members of a party. In many countries, 3rd party payments are illegal. Or was that just a casual lie?

And as Thaksin and his party of criminals are pointing the finger, they are subject to equal criticism, even if you prefer otherwise.

You can ask all you want. The initial point was MP's voting on the party line, which happens in many countries. I understand you are still whining about PTP but they are not running the show here, neither is Thaksin.

You can criticize Thaksin all you want, but you cannot use it to divert criticism away from the current bunch. Or do you actually believe that approach works ? No you cannot actually believe people fall for that.

The topic is Prayuth and his remarks, not PTP or Thaksin.

Once PTP is back in power, you can start your whining again.

Oh and if pointing fingers and the Thaksin reference is pointed at me, I am neither a Thaksin associate nor a criminal thank you very much.

Edited by sjaak327