Trump uses crude language to mock Clinton

webfact

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can just about imagine what will happen when he begins making remarks about the habits and looks of some of the Asia leaders. They don't take too kindly to criticism under the best of circumstances.

I have a feeling he is going to make the world a much more dangerous place for Americans.

Respect from the rest of the world, he will not have.

Bill Clinton was the last President that had respect from the rest of the world.

Actually Trump has it because of his vast wealth and his bravado.

World wide respect for Clinton? You've got to be joking. The man killed more innocent Women & Children with his efforts in Iraq than so e of the others have done with their modern warfare.

Of course, Australians see bill as a bit of a legend but that's only because of his legendary work with that Monica Sheila. Go Billy!

Well, nobody is going to have the respect of the WHOLE world but Clinton was recognized as a highly gifted and capable politician.

He was articulate and had a fast mind and could hold his own in most any audience...

I think people are making the mistake of thinking "respected" means "liked" but it doesn't mean that at all.

In World Leaders, in politics, "Respected" means others are afraid of them.

23 years in the US and I never heard that expression. Can't believe Trump taught me something in my old age. sad.png

The funny thing is she did get schlonged by Obama.

I mean this is exactly what the expression means. Well, unless you are using to describe someone who actually did get schlonged.

Completely racial trailer park trash.

Nothing new from the crackpot right.

I have never spent time in a Trailer Park but somehow I don't think that would be a typical expression.

Its more juvenile than anything else.

I hadn't realized how much he offends Liberals. The last time I saw real hate from the Liberal community was when 43 was in office. God, they hated that guy with a passion. Now Republicans despise Obama in a different but equal manner. Everybody is pissed as all get out at the other team. Trump expresses the anger that has existed on both sides in the country since...when...41?

I find it strange that you are so offended by what comes out of Trump's mouth but you express no offense at the only thing coming out of any of the other hopefuls mouths is 100% manipulated BS which changes like the wind depending on who their audience demographic is.

The last time I saw real hate from the Liberal community

OTT.

GW Bush got deserved contempt.

Trump gets revulsion.

Cruz is the rightwhingenut poster boy.

Rubio is too nervous about losing to win.

John Ellis "Jeb" Bush is your basic dork.

Ben 'the knife' Carson is simply out of his league because there just aren't enough redemptionists around to save his political life.

When Trump falls on his face, which will occur at some point in this process, it will be decisive. Regardless of whether it happens on the way to the nomination or on the way to the general election, it will be the high profile rejection of all of this rightwhinger and hitman rubbish. For good. Once and for all.

That's all.

(Edited by Publicus to resize font.)

Edited by Publicus

The fact Hillary had to take a poop break in the middle of this Democratic debate is further proof this woman is full of it. Viewing this debate was right up there with waterboarding or some other form of torture. Although, if anyone is having problems sleeping, if you watch five minutes of this debate you will be asleep.

Edited by CMNightRider

I am all Trumpt out, nothing to say other than,

He is an embarrassment

There was a time I couldn't stand the guy but nowadays I look forward to what he is going to say next.

He just does NOT care.

I find it refreshing...he points out that the whole dang bunch of them are clowns.

Was he saying that Hillary was backstage cheating for the debate?

As an interested bystander, I am English, it seems that DT does not 'care what he says' because he is not the lickspittle puppet of some rich benefactors that financialy support his campaign. In that he is demonstrably not PC, he is the only one of a sorry lot of professional politicians, (except for Carson), who is not 'beholden' to a group of donors. He can say what he feels is appropriate , he is only interested in what the 'people' want to hear, or what he feels he wants to say, not what a group of 'money for favours' people want him to say. He is a highly successful business man who wants the ultimate job in the US. He would do a much better job than most of his fellow contenders, he certainly would be strong enough to hire 'professional' help, not those to whom he owed favours, perhaps then the US would then have a more pragmatic approach to national and world politics, above all he is not STUPID and will not be led by the nose by 'interest groups'. I do hope he is elected. There are , I believe, methods of removing a president, (Nixon), if he proves to be a complete mentally unstable liability , so all would not be lost. So go for it citizens of the US, kick the parasytical polical class up the arse, time to clean the stables of the stack of politically correct liberal horse shit that seems to pervade the streets of Washington, vote for the Trump. Think of all the unemployed lobbyists, as POTUS cannot be bought, he does not need their financial support any more.

As an addition, he would not need to curry favour with the political establishment for his second term, he does not need the money, so the US could have an 8 year span of sensible leadership, uncorrupted by the need to curry favour from focus (f*ckass) groups.

Oh yeah, America needs a crude, xenophobic, wingnut for 8 years.

The leader of the free world doesn't need to care what he says? A more pragmatic approach to national and world politics? Sensible leadership? He wants to wall off the Mexican border!cheesy.gif

Thanks for the brilliant pommy input.

Trump will keep his record of never being elected to anything. He'll be out of the race and back on the golf course in 60 days.

""I know where she went. It's disgusting, I don't want to talk about it," he added" and then went on to elaborate about how he doesn't want to talk about it. I think I read once that buzzards don't crap, they regurgitate what they ate. Trump doesn't need toilets: He talks sh*t and pisses all over Constitution. Problem solved for him.

He is an embarrassment

Shlong ..........definition......." displeasing person " .. In Donald Tumps case he meant that she (Hilary) was surprisingly displeased... (remember Monica)

All of us Westerners should be praying every day for the good people of the USA to vote into power Mr Donald (wheres yoor troosers) Trump.... He is strong, he is honest, and he speaks the truth .... and Yes, the truth does hurt sometimes..... How does that saying go..? If you can't stand the heat....blah ,blah ,blah..... Rock on Donald... Stop immigrants destroying our countries now ..... Send them all to beautiful Somalia...... Problem solved... wai2.gif

He is an embarrassment

There was a time I couldn't stand the guy but nowadays I look forward to what he is going to say next.

He just does NOT care.

I find it refreshing...he points out that the whole dang bunch of them are clowns.

As an interested bystander, I am English, it seems that DT does not 'care what he says' because he is not the lickspittle puppet of some rich benefactors that financialy support his campaign. In that he is demonstrably not PC, he is the only one of a sorry lot of professional politicians, (except for Carson), who is not 'beholden' to a group of donors. He can say what he feels is appropriate , he is only interested in what the 'people' want to hear, or what he feels he wants to say, not what a group of 'money for favours' people want him to say. He is a highly successful business man who wants the ultimate job in the US. He would do a much better job than most of his fellow contenders, he certainly would be strong enough to hire 'professional' help, not those to whom he owed favours, perhaps then the US would then have a more pragmatic approach to national and world politics, above all he is not STUPID and will not be led by the nose by 'interest groups'. I do hope he is elected. There are , I believe, methods of removing a president, (Nixon), if he proves to be a complete mentally unstable liability , so all would not be lost. So go for it citizens of the US, kick the parasytical polical class up the arse, time to clean the stables of the stack of politically correct liberal horse shit that seems to pervade the streets of Washington, vote for the Trump. Think of all the unemployed lobbyists, as POTUS cannot be bought, he does not need their financial support any more.

As an addition, he would not need to curry favour with the political establishment for his second term, he does not need the money, so the US could have an 8 year span of sensible leadership, uncorrupted by the need to curry favour from focus (f*ckass) groups.

Oh yeah, America needs a crude, xenophobic, wingnut for 8 years.

The leader of the free world doesn't need to care what he says? A more pragmatic approach to national and world politics? Sensible leadership? He wants to wall off the Mexican border!cheesy.gif

Thanks for the brilliant pommy input.

Trump will keep his record of never being elected to anything. He'll be out of the race and back on the golf course in 60 days.

Surely TV posters should undergo some style of IQ test.... Sorry to tell you Pinot (obviously some cheap wine drinker) The term of an American President is only FOUR years.... But I'm sure Donald will be happy to serve 8.... giggle.gif

I read on Politico he called Hillary a Lesbian. I think he is way over the top but if he is elected as President anything is possible.

Last time Obama won the election and this time maybe another nuts.

As for me I really don't care as long its not that HP lady.

Yep.

Hillary Clinton gets criticised for taking a toilet break.

Hillary is attacked for going to the bathroom.

Rightwhinge nutosphere.

The word is she shat herself...medical condition

Seriously

If you are serious you'd document "the word."

Regardless, rightwhingers attack Hillary Clinton for going to the bathroom. Attacks led by Donald Trump who wears a squirrel.

It's just the ultimate of absurdity.

Donald Trump wants the Republican party nomination to contest the election of POTUS.

Trump wants to be the Republican candidate for POTUS. Republican party.

Trump for President. He says what he wants. Not like that puppet Obama. Yes, he a New Yorker, remembers 9/11 and has the right to express his opinion on Islam. About time someone kicked terrorists butts. Hillary is another puppet, we need fresh blood a true patriot to steer the States in times of change.

To steer the US into oblivian.

Yep.

Rightwhinge nutosphere.

Seriously

Regardless, rightwhingers attack Hillary Clinton for going to the bathroom. Attacks led by Donald Trump who wears a squirrel.

Donald Trump wants the Republican party nomination to contest the election of POTUS.

As crude and as much a bully as Trump is, if it is true that she shat herself (or now even the intimation or rumoring of such), then that could be perceived by many as a relevant (though of extremely bad taste and questionable fairness) critique of her physical and or/mental health or toughness, and by extension, ability to lead as President.

This guy who wears the squirrel hat just keeps pushing the boundaries of allowable attacks and keeps getting away with it.

The fact Hillary had to take a poop break in the middle of this Democratic debate is further proof this woman is full of it. Viewing this debate was right up there with waterboarding or some other form of torture. Although, if anyone is having problems sleeping, if you watch five minutes of this debate you will be asleep.

The irrational stance in this post is incredible! So too that anybody would "like" it.

When a call of nature occurs, and you hold off till the ad break.....what's wrong with that? It's admirable that she waited for the break. How do you or Trump know what she was going through?

Trump calls going to the toilet "disgusting....disgusting...disgusting". What, he never craps? He's never been constipated? Never had a stomach problem?

The irrational stance in this post is incredible! So too that anybody would "like" it.

When a call of nature occurs, and you hold off till the ad break.....what's wrong with that? It's admirable that she waited for the break. How do you or Trump know what she was going through?

Trump calls going to the toilet "disgusting....disgusting...disgusting". What, he never craps? He's never been constipated? Never had a stomach problem?

I don't think he does, that's why he's so full of s---.

It's actually a very clever, though obviously low and mean attack, intimating that Clinton cannot hold her bowels, and do you want the leader of the free world to be someone who cannot control her faculties?

He is an embarrassment

He just does NOT care.

Agreed & that is why he is so popular. Not so much because of what he is - but because of what he isn't.

Yep.

Rightwhinge nutosphere.

Seriously

As crude and as much a bully as Trump is, if it is true that she shat herself (or now even the intimation or rumoring of such), then that could be perceived by many as a relevant (though of extremely bad taste and questionable fairness) critique of her physical and or/mental health or toughness, and by extension, ability to lead as President.

This guy who wears the squirrel hat just keeps pushing the boundaries of allowable attacks and keeps getting away with it.

So let's not try to build up the still undocumented post of one of his fanboyz.

Trump denies using 'vulgar' language to mock Clinton
By TOM COYNE

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Tuesday dismissed reports that he used vulgarity in describing Democrat Hillary Clinton's primary loss to now-President Barack Obama in 2008.

Trump said Monday night, "She was favored to win and she got schlonged, she lost," using a slang word for male genitalia.

The GOP front-runner argued with that definition on Twitter Tuesday. "'Schlonged' is not vulgar," he wrote. "When I said Hillary got 'schlonged' that meant beaten badly."

He said the "dishonest" mainstream media was giving the word "false meaning."

Trump, who has ramped up his criticism of Clinton in recent weeks, also mocked Clinton on Monday for returning late to Saturday's debate following a commercial break because she'd been using the bathroom.

"What happened to her? I'm watching the debate, and she disappeared. Where did she go?!" Trump said at the rally at the DeltaPlex Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

"I know where she went. It's disgusting, I don't want to talk about it," he added. "No, it's too disgusting. Don't say it, it's disgusting."

This isn't the first time Trump has used what could be interpreted as gendered language to criticize Clinton. He has repeatedly described her as lacking the strength and stamina to be president and invoked the image of her putting on a pantsuit before heading to work.

In an interview Tuesday with The Des Moines Register, Clinton said: "Nothing really surprises me anymore. I don't know that he has any boundaries at all. His bigotry, his bluster, his bullying have become his campaign. And he has to keep sort of upping the stakes and going even further."

The latest rift between Clinton and Trump began during Saturday evening's debate. Clinton claimed the Islamic State group had used videos of Trump's comments about Muslims to recruit militants.

"They are going to people showing videos of Donald Trump insulting Islam and Muslims in order to recruit more radical jihadists," she said.

There was no evidence to back the claim, and Trump quickly called Clinton a liar and demanded an apology.

"She's a liar!" he repeated at the rally, labeling Clinton "not a president."

Some of Trump's critics have leveled similar criticism at him. Many Republican leaders fear Trump's incendiary rhetoric would make him unelectable in a general election against Clinton, who is widely favored over two rivals for the Democratic nomination.

Trump continues to the lead the Republican field going into the new year — a development that has stunned the political world and deeply divided the Republican party.

Clinton appeared Tuesday in Keota, Iowa, a small rural town where three high school students launched an energetic campaign to get Clinton to visit their school. Clinton entered the high school gymnasium — packed with about 700 people — alongside the students to huge cheers.

During her remarks, Clinton stressed the differences between Republicans and Democrats in the field. She decried Trump's rhetoric on Muslims, saying it was "not only dangerous, it's shameful." She said that kind of talk plays in to the hands of violent jihadists.

"It's a very serious matter when you hear some of the things he and unfortunately some of the others have been saying," Clinton said.

Clinton did not reference Trump's latest comments on her 2008 presidential bid, but she made a veiled reference to his campaign when a student asked her about combatting bullying.

Advocating for more "love and kindness" Clinton added: "That's why it's important to stand up to bullies wherever we are and why we shouldn't let anybody bully his way into the presidency. Because that is not who we are as Americans."

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, who has made Trump his main target in recent days, also weighed in Tuesday while campaigning in New Hampshire, saying that Trump's behavior is not only offending people and turning voters off to him, but it is also hurting the Republican Party.

"There has to be a level of decorum to win. It's not a sign of strength to insult people with profanity," Bush told reporters after speaking to voters at a community college in New Hampshire's north country. "Trump is not going to be president because he says these things. It turns people off. For crying out loud, we're two days before Christmas."

Catherine Lucey and Thomas Beaumont contributed to this report.

aplogo.jpg
-- (c) Associated Press 2015-12-23

He is an embarrassment

Shlong ..........definition......." displeasing person " .. In Donald Tumps case he meant that she (Hilary) was surprisingly displeased... (remember Monica)

All of us Westerners should be praying every day for the good people of the USA to vote into power Mr Donald (wheres yoor troosers) Trump.... He is strong, he is honest, and he speaks the truth .... and Yes, the truth does hurt sometimes..... How does that saying go..? If you can't stand the heat....blah ,blah ,blah..... Rock on Donald... Stop immigrants destroying our countries now ..... Send them all to beautiful Somalia...... Problem solved... wai2.gif

It is fun to watch all the 'blue collars' try to spin the words of the Great Laughingstock to preserve their fantasy fanboydom. Normal, education, south people know the meaning of schlong and do not utter the word in polite company.

Your panting fetishism is another characteristic of the Trump demographic, whether or not you are American. UKippers in the UK. One Nation cretins in Australia. PEGIDA in Germany and the rest.

Immigration makes our countries and I join those who welcome them.

It's actually a very clever, though obviously low and mean attack, intimating that Clinton cannot hold her bowels, and do you want the leader of the free world to be someone who cannot control her faculties?

Not really clever. He is just talking to the level of his 'blue collars'. Old white powerless men who don't accept the idea of women having body parts like a urethra in the same place that they spend their monthly two and a half minutes performing their husbandly duties. Well lets say five minutes now that medical enhancements are available.

So the next and first female President of the United States is not allowed to take a piss? You really are taking the piss aren't you?

Controlling faculties would be applied to mental conditions or Heads of Teaching Departments. Not the evacuation of bladders.

What is it about these low class blue collars who just keep supporting the Giant Joke putting his foot in his mouth constantly. The Republican War on Women has reach a new low but given the lunacy of the blue collars, I am sure it will go much further down the mud pit.

Obviously, Trump is hinting at the rumours that Hillary is slightly incontinent.

Rumours have been circulating for a while and the word us that they need to check 'down there' on an hourly basis for leakage and a change of pads.

If true, that would make it very difficult for her to attend many presedential events.

Obviously, Trump is hinting at the rumours that Hillary is slightly incontinent.

Rumours have been circulating for a while and the word us that they need to check 'down there' on an hourly basis for leakage and a change of pads.

If true, that would make it very difficult for her to attend many presedential events.

FDR was wheelchair-bound much of the time though fought to appear standing and healthy. Ronald Reagan sought to minimize his aged appearance with hair color and other effects. Even Obama has practiced countless times his "trot" down the stairs from Air Force One without using the handrails in an effort to appear energetic and young.

Yeah, it's a cheap shot, but if true it will be used by the opposition as proof of not being fit for duty. I can just imagine all the muckraking reporters scurraging through Clinton's dumpsters for discarded adult diapers about now.

She changed bloomers eight times in front of the Trey Gowdy committee without anyone in the room or the world watching on tv noticing.

Very smooth. laugh.png

So she's apparently become a Houdini in her own right. clap2.gif

Nothing to see here. Nothing to be concerned about.