Happy campers: 99% of Thais 'satisfied' with govt, says govt poll

webfact

Like current gov as well, the army supervising the strict shutdown of bars in Udon at midnight is good. Also like to see Cowboy & the like shutdown altogether. Remove which feeds the so called mafia, remove the filth.

Yeah it is well known that the worst corruption comes from red light districts and not white collar business, judicial system, and so on...coffee1.gif

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And yet so many are ready to believe the figure of 97% of scientists who believe in man made global warming coffee1.gif

You see no difference there?

Between 97% of SCIENTISTS, basing their opinion on scientific findings and a military government, that makes up polls as they go along and threat everyone, who does not agree with them?

Seriously?

Well...if this was sarcasm: I apologize to you! Well done!

If it wasn't: does daddy know, you are using his computer?

I don't think we should get into this here, but suggest you do a little research.

Yeah, right! Will do! gigglem.gif

Like current gov as well, the army supervising the strict shutdown of bars in Udon at midnight is good. Also like to see Cowboy & the like shutdown altogether. Remove which feeds the so called mafia, remove the filth.

No more fun allowed!

Yes, no fun for the delinquent or casual tourist. I live here & happily married in an area that has none of that. Those places attract the worst of people.

And yet so many are ready to believe the figure of 97% of scientists who believe in man made global warming coffee1.gif

Between 97% of SCIENTISTS, basing their opinion on scientific findings and a military government, that makes up polls as they go along and threat everyone, who does not agree with them?

Seriously?

I don't think we should get into this here, but suggest you do a little research.

climate change deniers are perhaps not quite as bright as the bulbs who put together this poll... coffee1.gif

No more fun allowed!
Yes, no fun for the delinquent or casual tourist. I live here & happily married in an area that has none of that. Those places attract the worst of people.
Just interested how you know that "those places attract the worst of people".

Are you a regular visitor yourself? For research purposes only. Are you a social anthropologist, per chance?

Edited by BigBadGeordie

And 99% of Thais rate themselves as excellent and safe drivers

An regard themselves as Buddhists.

What? Because they can get moldy Cambo?

You need to come to Colorado, Arizona, California or Washington state if you want to see real Buddhists.

finding a real Buddhist anywhere is like trying to find a real Christian......difficult, i don't think you can find either in Thailand

Seriously?

Take your own advice.

The 97% figure was based on a literature review of peer-reviewed publications to ascertain the positions of scientists publishing in the field. It was not an opinion poll. There is a world of difference.

Regarding the 99% +- figure from this Thai opinion poll, it is clear the poll, the data analysis, or the interpretation of results, was faulty. One cannot achieve 99% for any opinion in a decent poll, since there are always 10% of the respondents who don't even know the day of the week, let alone what the government has been doing.

Anywhere in the world .... it would be foolish to give an honest answer to an opinion poll question, when the subject matter involves a military regime that has a track record of intimidation, human rights violations, political suppression, internment adjustment programs and ultimate unquestionable powers.

Of course here things in Thailand are much more relaxed and any passer by may talk freely to any random interviewer. You can all rest assured that the poll shows a true reflection of the local opinion.

A very HoHoHo Happy Christmas to all ......

As Stalin once said, the people who vote don't matter,it's the people who count the votes that are important

Truer words never been spoken! Take GW winning the presidency because of carrying Florida,and his brother was the governor! Jeb after spending over 30 mil has only 3% of the vote thankfully

You do know who owns places like cowboys right? It's not them mafia, although they could be considered one and the same!

No more fun allowed!

Somehow I suspect that "buji's" idea of fun would include watching trucks rumbling through the streets crammed with "delinquents and casual tourists". As he may have to stand around for a while to see enough to sate his appetite for "fun", I do hope that the jackboots are not too tight. Its no joke strutting around "having fun" when your jackboots are pinching!

Edited by JAG