• SoiBiker
    • Transam
    • villagefarang

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ragging is OK. I'm not running this year for POTY. Or ever again. That's my campaign promise!

I will continue to post a VOTING ADVISORY at least daily through the end of the poll.

Not everyone is aware of the DELETE MY VOTE function and how that can make these contests more exciting, especially near the end.

so will the 'delete my vote' be counted up? it acts as 'none of the above'? what if it wins? maybe, in future, it's useful if there is a 'none of the above' button?

Edited by LannaGuy

Null votes are being recorded. Delete my vote is not the same as null vote. If you delete your vote there is no vote at all not even a null vote. To record a null vote you have to actively choose null vote instead of one of the five grand finalists. This year there is no explicit none of the above choice. Don't think.that was done in the past POTYs either.

I have already posted about -- If null vote gets the most votes.

Edited by Jingthing

I'd send pictures of our pets but the family keeps eating them.

If you show yours I'll show mine.

I'm looking for self-restraint in a Poster Of The Year -someone who can refrain from sinking to the lowest common denominator, abstain from bragging when lesser mortals crow of their trivial achievements. Someone that puts quality over quantity to the extent of silence.

Vote Null - least said, soonest mended.

SC

Null vote does a lot of work for charity - but he doesn't like to talk about it.

Vote null.

Null votes are being recorded. Delete my vote is not the same as null vote. If you delete your vote there is no vote at all not even a null vote. To record a null vote you have to actively choose null vote instead of one of the five grand finalists. This year there is no explicit none of the above choice. Don't think.that was done in the past POTYs either.

Are there no consolation titles awarded? For example Mr/Ms Congeniality, Most Petty Contestant, Most Cringeworthy, Most Shameless Groveler, Most Sanctimonious, etc.

ok thanks just a suggestion... but how does anyone vote 'null' if there is no option? I must be missing something

edit: ah! 'delete my vote' is a null vote right? just seen it... it's not very clear I humbly suggest you might like to tidy it up next time? 'none of the above' looks a good choice but 'up to you' cheers

Edited by LannaGuy

Is this similar to what amuses the thais, because I cant see for the life of me the point in voting for anyone on here, unless of course they win a years vacation away from tvf so that we may enjoy a peaceful 2016.

Happy new year all.

Then vote for none of them!

NULL VOTE! The voice of the disenchanted.

Seasonal fun fest,

Friendly contest

Commencing quite polite,

Is now a cat fight.

Do carry on...

I'll get the popcorn.

T

The current leader board has me worried, for the first time, that Trump could be elected.

Can you vote for null vote in the U.S.?

Delete my vote is most certainly NOT the same as null vote. Delete my votes can't be counted. Null votes can. Null votes are counted by subtracting the total number of candidate votes from total votes. Delete my vote actions do not create a record in total votes. Choosing null vote does.

Edited by Jingthing

ok thanks just a suggestion... but how does anyone vote 'null' if there is no option? I must be missing something

edit: ah! 'delete my vote' is a null vote right? just seen it... it's not very clear I humbly suggest you might like to tidy it up next time? 'none of the above' looks a good choice but 'up to you' cheers

Once you've deleted your vote you can vote again - null vote is one of the options available. I heartily recommend you to select it rather than one of the five egotistical nobodies on the list.

This is looking increasingly like game set and match, can we all go home and start the celebrations, I mean, this contest has only been running since the dawn of man (well it seems that way)?

It ain't over till the amply puffy female unit makes melodic noises in her voice box.

Has your decision to embrace the Null Vote concept got anything to do with your position in the league tables and would you be advocating the same thing if you were winning!

You have things the wrong way round. I was in the lead in the early stages, and I believe in third place with a decent share of the vote when I switched my support to Null vote. Since then I have been actively campaigning against myself, with considerable success!

My decision had nothing to do with my position in the vote, and everything to do with the farcical nature of the contest. Null vote is the only sane choice.

Vote NULL VOTE!

Has your decision to embrace the Null Vote concept got anything to do with your position in the league tables and would you be advocating the same thing if you were winning!

You have things the wrong way round. I was in the lead in the early stages, and I believe in third place with a decent share of the vote when I switched my support to Null vote. Since then I have been actively campaigning against myself, with considerable success!

My decision had nothing to do with my position in the vote, and everything to do with the farcical nature of the contest. Null vote is the only sane choice.

Vote NULL VOTE!

Perhaps be a good chap and not spoil it for everyone else who doesn't see things exactly the same way as you do.

This is looking increasingly like game set and match, can we all go home and start the celebrations, I mean, this contest has only been running since the dawn of man (well it seems that way)?

It ain't over till the amply puffy female unit makes melodic noises in her voice box.

That will get us moved to pub for sure.

Vote NULL VOTE!

Perhaps be a good chap and not spoil it for everyone else who doesn't see things exactly the same way as you do.

People are free to vote however they choose.

That will get us moved to pub for sure.

If the barrage of pet photos didn't, I'm not sure what will.

Vote NULL VOTE!

Spin!