• NancyL
    • SoiBiker
    • Transam
    • villagefarang

This poll is closed to new votes

OK, OK, just ONE photo of me with my son. It's a little dated, however:

attachicon.giffirst born.jpg

OK, time for a little honesty here.

SoiBiker, and credit to you sir, picked up that the photo of Nancy holding her child, which everyone liked, was fake. Despite the many posts inbetween when you had a chance to say - oh, only joking, you didn't.

Firstly, I thought it was against the rules of ThaiVisa to remit copyright material without at least acknowledgment of the original author. ThaiVisa could get sued over this, unlikely, but possible.

I suggest that everyone who 'liked' the original post, reconsider their decision.

Nancy, we've met a few times, the last time about a year ago, and I've always been impressed with your demeanor, but this does step over that line of trust. I did vote for you, as I believe that you are a deserving winner, but I have to now reconsider that choice. I've voted null until I clear my head.

For those who wish confirmation, here is the original photo of Audrey Hepburn and her child.

5b37f70bacc29bbc8c1649053e090ce7.jpg

Credit - https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5b/37/f7/5b37f70bacc29bbc8c1649053e090ce7.jpg

Seriously?

Did anyone think this photo was really Nancy??

I gave it a like because it is amusing that she posted it

Now you are coming out and telling the members what they should do and think. Good grief!

Spare me the lecturing

I thought it was, why would she post a fake pic, I have no idea who it is and thought it was genuine, TransAm must be laughing into his beer now Nancy has been exposed as a fraudster !!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was, why would she post a fake pic, I have no idea who it is and thought it was genuine, TransAm must be laughing into his beer now Nancy has been exposed as a fraudster !!

Feeeerk, my key board is all wet..............cheesy.gif

You two seem like good honest trusting folk.

I don't know how to break this news to you...

Mr Bitey..the pics ain't all the same cat

Lets re-cap.....Nance whats this all about....Members read it.....

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/881630-thank-you-for-your-support-now-onto-the-poty-finals/#entry10234549

Now Nance, are you calling Trans a liar....Or, what is the point of this post..Come clean now...

Wow, just saw that thread, Nancy has well and truly shot herself in the foot in my opinion, how can one so dishonest and underhanded be given the title " Poster of The Year", it would make a mockery of the whole process.

Thanks Bookman, I was just too trusting, I feel abused.

I unliked the like I gave the fraudster.rolleyes.gif

Edited by Broken Record

I hope the fraud squad has been informed. This is shocking.blink.png

I know you are taking the 'p' with the comment above and that's cool, but let's give Nancy the chance to reply as it's only fair.

Seriously, I wish her well, I just feel a bit ashamed supporting her because a lie, is a lie, no matter the colour.

Hopefully, it was all just a silly mistake.

News from the Lower Depths

attachicon.gifpotycrier3.gif villagefarang pushing up!

I think Nancy's votes will be spread around now she has been exposed.

Don't count your chickens in every pot until their hatched.

Quite right JT, but as Fraud and Deception has been exposed by a contestant, I would assume that contestant will do the honorable thing and step down.

SoiBiker, and credit to you sir, picked up that the photo of Nancy holding her child, which everyone liked, was fake. Despite the many posts inbetween when you had a chance to say - oh, only joking, you didn't.

Firstly, I thought it was against the rules of ThaiVisa to remit copyright material without at least acknowledgment of the original author. ThaiVisa could get sued over this, unlikely, but possible.

I suggest that everyone who 'liked' the original post, reconsider their decision.

Nancy, we've met a few times, the last time about a year ago, and I've always been impressed with your demeanor, but this does step over that line of trust. I did vote for you, as I believe that you are a deserving winner, but I have to now reconsider that choice. I've voted null until I clear my head.

For those who wish confirmation, here is the original photo of Audrey Hepburn and her child.

Credit - https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5b/37/f7/5b37f70bacc29bbc8c1649053e090ce7.jpg

And as next you will tell me Bikeys photo is a fake as well???

News from the Lower Depths

attachicon.gifpotycrier3.gif villagefarang pushing up!

I think Nancy's votes will be spread around now she has been exposed.

Don't count your chickens in every pot until their hatched.

Quite right JT, but as Fraud and Deception has been exposed by a contestant, I would assume that contestant will do the honorable thing and step down.

Milwaukee says: NO RULES.

Carry on.

So you think Transam's sexually ambiguous army are ready to jump car and go with the Village people?

Given that in all this time Transam has failed to break the crass ceiling and stay for long at all in the POTY CROWN zone. Maybe it's time to put the chips on someone who could?

Edited by Jingthing

Are you seated CrazyChef ?

Are you seated CrazyChef ?

Please don't,he is my greatest idol...I mean Bikey...

RE: The Nancygate Scandal

Seriously, anyone who failed to see that Nancy's photo was very obviously Audrey Hepburn should be disqualified on the grounds of stupidity.

Equally seriously, has anyone noticed that SoBiker's "claimed" photo looks remarkably similar to Clint Eastwood?

And finally, am I alone in feeling that some of the men in this contest are bitchier than the women. Get a grip, guys.

Just for the chef, here's a recent photo of me -

Brad-Pitt-700x702.jpg

Seriously, anyone who failed to see that Nancy's photo was very obviously Audrey Hepburn should be disqualified on the grounds of stupidity.

Equally seriously, has anyone noticed that SoBiker's "claimed" photo looks remarkably similar to Clint Eastwood?

And finally, am I alone in feeling that some of the men in this contest are bitchier than the women. Get a grip, guys.

Brad-Pitt-700x702.jpg

You want to disqualify the chef?

Brad-Pitt-700x702.jpg

Nice try Nancy, but you won't fool me again.

So you think Transam's sexually ambiguous army are ready to jump car and go with the Village people?

Given that in all this time Transam has failed to break the crass ceiling and stay for long at all in the POTY CROWN zone. Maybe it's time to put the chips on someone who could?

I am getting a bit pissed off with your "digs" chummy...You got a problem with me, you on a payroll....Tell all........?

Just sayin' what all can see. You have failed to close the deal to break the crass ceiling. You failed in the semifinals and you're failing here. NancyL comes in as the one to beat. Maybe you ain't the great V8 hope after all.

Keeping it real is all. Who can beat NancyL this year? Maybe noone.

Edited by Jingthing

I am getting a bit pissed off with your "digs" chummy...You got a problem with me, you on a payroll....Tell all........?

Just sayin' what all can see. You have failed to close the deal to break the crass ceiling. You failed in the semifinals and you're failing here. NancyL comes in as the one to beat. Maybe you ain't the great V8 hope after all.

So Fraud and Deception are qualities befitting a ThaiVisa Poster of The Year ?

Please say it isn't so JT, I sincerely doubt you stooped to such levels last year.

How dare you Bookman! Usually you're a supporter. Just like people, sometimes Mr. Bitey has "good days" and "bad days" and the camera catches him a "good angles" and "bad angles"

And people have been telling me I look just like Audrey Hepburn's younger sister for years.

Brad-Pitt-700x702.jpg

Ok I still have a pic of Nancy in my archive...

post-160354-0-57484900-1451223643_thumb.