297 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your ONE top choice for Thaivisa POSTER OF THE YEAR 2015

• Crazy Chef 1
    • NancyL
    • SoiBiker
    • Transam
    • villagefarang

This poll is closed to new votes

Nancy writes so eloquently about being victimized by immigration for her selfless acts of kindness. It has got me wondering if voting for her might put us all in a similar situation to clicking like on FaceBook. It is something to think about.

That's just rich, Village Farang. Esp. since JT let it slip that I have a higher "Like-to-Post" ratio than TransAm.

Apparently some people are willing to take risks.

I thought it was sweet that he acknowledged your acts of kindness.

It is an admirable trait to have

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nancy writes so eloquently about being victimized by immigration for her selfless acts of kindness. It has got me wondering if voting for her might put us all in a similar situation to clicking like on FaceBook. It is something to think about.

That's just rich, Village Farang. Esp. since JT let it slip that I have a higher "Like-to-Post" ratio than TransAm.

Or perhaps they are unaware of the risks presented by voting for you.

You didn't work as the "muscle" for a Chicago ward boss in a former life did you? Your concern for the safety of Nancy's voters is admirable

I have Just received a Morse Code from the last satellite that went over and......NancyL is not really a woman posting....It's a MAN who was banned about 12 months ago and this is one of his sleeper "Usernames"....

The Plot thickens.....cheesy.gif

I have Just received a Morse Code from the last satellite that went over and......NancyL is not really a woman posting....It's a MAN who was banned about 12 months ago and this is one of his sleeper "Usernames"....

The Plot thickens.....cheesy.gif

That's because that BS is exceptionally thick even for a POTY finale!

Probably safer just to let it lie, if you're likely to venture into Chiang Mai again.

There's a lot of elephants down there, and they have long memories...

(stumble...crash...)

wha's goin' on 'roun' here?...wha's happenin?...Naam withdrew from the poll?...aw, hell...

i heard a rumour that the PotY-crown is made of aluminium foil and that no free beer will be served at the crowning ceremony dry.png

(stumble...crash...)

wha's goin' on 'roun' here?...wha's happenin?...Naam withdrew from the poll?...aw, hell...

i heard a rumour that the PotY-crown is made of aluminium foil and that no free beer will be served at the crowning ceremony dry.png

How can it be a cermony with no free beer?

Approximately 2 1/2 hours to go. beatdeadhorse.gif

VOTING ADVISORY
Vote for ONE choice only.
However, you can CHANGE your vote at any time.
Simply click
(or the button under the voting list)
and then re-vote.
If you chose a NULL vote to just view the results without voting, you can still vote later.
Just do as above, Delete My Vote, and then re-vote.
All voting ENDS for this Grand Finale on Wednesday 30 December at MIDNIGHT

POTY 2015 GRAND FINALE STANDINGS

DEADLOCKED!

AGAIN!

TOO TIGHT FOR COMFORT!

post-37101-0-13693900-1451486141_thumb.j

NancyL 98 votesthumbsup.gif

Transam 98 votesthumbsup.gif

villagefarang 24 votes

Crazy Chef 1 -- 9 votes

SoiBiker 5 votes

THE POTTIES Committee in Milwaukee thanks you for voting.

POTY WINNER is crowned at midnight 30 December.

No rights reserved.

Edited by Jingthing

TOO TIGHT FOR COMFORT!
Transam 97 votes
villagefarang 24 votes
Crazy Chef 1 -- 9 votes
SoiBiker 5 votes
No rights reserved.

My money's on Soi Biker to come with a late run

TOO TIGHT FOR COMFORT!
Transam 97 votes
villagefarang 24 votes
Crazy Chef 1 -- 9 votes
SoiBiker 5 votes
No rights reserved.

My money's on Soi Biker to come with a late run

I always come with a.... Nah, forget it

Good luck kids, I'm off for a run :)

In case you're wondering why this thread is so boring, that's because everyone's piled over to my campaign thread on the Chiang Mai forum -- I guess they don't have their own constituency, so they thought they'd come into my back yard to stir up trouble:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/882250-its-down-to-the-wire-please-support-thai-visa-poster-of-the-year/

I haven't gone to their friends and dissed them.

Really comes down to if Transam can rally the keyboard warrior faction in the final hours. That would require him to wonder over to the world news forum and get the usual suspects to stop complaining about Muslims, Obama and how the EU is a load of <deleted>. A big task.

In case you're wondering why this thread is so boring, that's because everyone's piled over to my campaign thread on the Chiang Mai forum -- I guess they don't have their own constituency, so they thought they'd come into my back yard to stir up trouble:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/882250-its-down-to-the-wire-please-support-thai-visa-poster-of-the-year/

I haven't gone to their friends and dissed them.

Come on, the Queen of nasty mean-spirited dissing complaining about being dissed?shock1.gif

Edited by villagefarang

POTY 2015's LAST HOUR!

post-37101-0-52695100-1451491191_thumb.jNancyL poised for a BLOWOUT or More Swings and Surprises in the Last Hour?
NancyL 105 votesthumbsup.gif
Transam 96 votes
villagefarang 24 votes
Crazy Chef 1 -- 9 votes
SoiBiker 6 votes
POTY WINNER is crowned at midnight TONIGHT!
No rights reserved.
Edited by Jingthing

Interesting, TransAm, all the time you were trying to be gallant and saying you'd withdraw in the event of a tie, you were still busy campaigning.

Also interesting is the fact that I've been AWOL from this thread for 7 hours and no one's noticed. However my vote tally has increased nicely.

But, can I leave well enough alone and just butt out? Nawh, I just can't resist the opportunity to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I have a three hours until I have to go back to the hospital and help a guy try to connect with his bank and insurance company in Canada using my internet phone. Plenty of time to trash out my chances to win.

See, I just started. So, what have the other candidates been up today? Saved any endangered species? Thrown themselves on a land-mine to protect an HIV-positive orphan? Cleaned out the cat's litter box? Didn't think so.

Nothing exciting except between 116 guest for lunch,256 guest on the pool(afternoon) and 95 guest for dinner preparation for 650 guests for their happy new year gala buffet...

Interesting, TransAm, all the time you were trying to be gallant and saying you'd withdraw in the event of a tie, you were still busy campaigning.

Also interesting is the fact that I've been AWOL from this thread for 7 hours and no one's noticed. However my vote tally has increased nicely.

But, can I leave well enough alone and just butt out? Nawh, I just can't resist the opportunity to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. I have a three hours until I have to go back to the hospital and help a guy try to connect with his bank and insurance company in Canada using my internet phone. Plenty of time to trash out my chances to win.

See, I just started. So, what have the other candidates been up today? Saved any endangered species? Thrown themselves on a land-mine to protect an HIV-positive orphan? Cleaned out the cat's litter box? Didn't think so.

Nothing exciting except between 116 guest for lunch,256 guest on the pool(afternoon) and 95 guest for dinner preparation for 650 guests for their happy new year gala buffet...

Welcome back, Crazy Chef! And do you plan to make any final hour endorsements? Someone who thought it was so important that he trundled off to bed or someone who is here watching the action live from campaign HQ with her computer hooked up to the wide-screen TV?