• Latest posts...

1. 45

Reasons of change

2. 45

Reasons of change

3. 45

Reasons of change

4. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

5. 112

Thai Police Bust Multi-Million Baht Sex Toy Smuggling Ring

6. 45

Reasons of change

7. 45

Reasons of change

8. 6

Thai woman sends husband to prison for raping 13 year old niece

9. 45

Reasons of change

10. 10

Why Doesnt "Me Too" Apply to Democrats?

11. 123

Why Do You Even Drink?

12. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

'Inexperienced' Chinese tourists hospitalised after jet-ski collision off Patong Beach

webfact

'Inexperienced' Chinese tourists hospitalised after jet-ski collision off Patong Beach
Eakkapop Thongtub

1451212602_1.jpg

PHUKET: Two Chinese tourists, a 25-year-old male and a 26-year-old girl were treated for leg injuries this afternoon (Dec 27) after they collided the jet-skis they had rented for leisure off Patong Beach.

Pol Lt Ms Sirinart Chertchutrakulthong of Kathu Police was alerted to the incident by Patong Hospital's Emergency Room at 11.50am today (December 27).

The injured tourists were named as Mr Zhao Peuie, 25, and Ms Su Han, 26, each of whom sustained injuries to their left lower limbs.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/inexperienced-chinese-tourists-hospitalised-after-jet-ski-collision-off-patong-beach-55584.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2015-12-28

Sounds like the Chinese bike riders in Chiang Mai. They don't even know what side of the road they're meant to be on.

I watched two cyclists wobbling down the wrong side of the road just 2 days ago, and fortunately the taxi coming the other way stopped, and they veered around him. I've seen worse on the far busier Huay Keaw Rd where even the song teaw drivers avoided a head on collision with a group of yet more Chinese cyclists.

I'm watching the jet ski drivers here in jomtien just now and they drive like crazy, I understand the youngsters like this kind of exatement and many think it's safer then racing with motorbikes. It's a blessing it's not more injuries involved with all these jet skis rented to inexperienced drivers.

Surely this incident will lead to the biggest, part justified, and multiple jet-ski-scam of the year. The jet ski operator is probably negotiating right now.

you can just imagine,the owners up all night,claims adjusters,consulting the bib.witnesses,damaged ski's,loss of earnings,ect ect ect.

then there's the hospital bill,

.advice would be to do a runner and not look back.

even if they have insurance ARE JET SKI'S COVERED?w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

be prepared to be lock.gif UP.

Will the Chinese consul come riding to the rescue (not on a jet-ski), batter down the preposterous financial claims of the jet-ski crooks and then counter-claim the medical fees and injury compensation from the pretend-insured thugs, resulting in a net payout by the Patong mafia and an ear-bashing for the governor?

I await the next exciting instalment of this story.

p.s. Where's the vid? There has to be a video these days.