Tarit’s B27m assets frozen by NACC

snoop1130

He was an expert in asset freezing.

Now he got freezed back.

smile.png

What is with the owner of the pink bently?

Is he also unusually rich?

Double freeze coming soon.

Oh! Speed the day! I would almost pay money to be a fly on the wall of the interrogation of the owner of the car!! Along with members of the family and have it carried out by members of the Chilian Navy!! wink.pngthumbsup.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifwai.gif

Did he ever get the 32m back that they froze last time when he did a runner after being accused of being unusually rich?

Tarit - B27 million baht = assets frozen

Prayuth - B600 million baht = nothing, zero, nil, zilch, nada

Distractions, distraction and already refuted with no proof of 'unusually wealthy'. Just mud slinging.

So Tarit needs to do more explaining. If not ill gotten gains I'm sure he'll be able to offer a documented explanation. Justice will prevail for him.

Agree.

His statement will be 'but I thought I was special'.

Now he got freezed back.

smile.png

Oh! Speed the day! I would almost pay money to be a fly on the wall of the interrogation of the owner of the car!! Along with members of the family and have it carried out by members of the Chilian Navy!! wink.pngthumbsup.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifwai.gif

Did he ever get the 32m back that they froze last time when he did a runner after being accused of being unusually rich?

Intriguing, what's the connection to the Chilean Navy? Please share.

This is so disappointing. I thought the nailing of the double coloured roach in question would bring together the warring sides of sad old TV expats in New Year back slapping and jollity. Obviously it was never meant to be, May he get what he deserves all the same.

Now he got freezed back.

smile.png

Intriguing, what's the connection to the Chilean Navy? Please share.

Never mind, I googled, now your post has meaning.