Trump spokeswoman wears bullet necklace on TV

webfact

Trump spokeswoman wears bullet necklace on TV
Patrick Begley

ATLANTA: -- Donald Trump's national spokeswoman has defended her decision to wear a necklace made of bullets on television.

The ammunition was real, Katrina Pierson said. But her later suggestion that she might wear a foetus to make a point about abortion – that was not to be taken literally, she assured.

Ms Pierson wore the arresting jewellery during a CNN interview on Tuesday, US time.

Afterward, CNN host Jim Sciutto asked Ms Pierson on Twitter if there was a message behind the necklace.

"Made in #Texas! Real ammo. #2A Support your local small business owners! #Trump2016" she responded.

Full story: http://www.smh.com.au/world/trump-spokeswoman-wears-bullet-necklace-on-tv-20151230-glx74x

smh.jpg
-- Sydney Morning Herald 2015-12-31

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The liberals are going nuts. I love it.

They are scared to death. That's why they spam comments sections all across the media with simple-minded insults and name calling. They don't have a rebuttal. They can see what's coming, and they have fear in their hearts.

Pierson is a real professional. I have seen her do a few tricky interviews and her extreme Right Wing racism and xenophobia shines right through with out missing a beat. She stays precisely 'on message' and gets her 'talking points' on the record. She isn't afraid of balanced media interviews either. She takes on all comers head on without even a slight tap on the brakes. Whatever Trump is paying her she is probably worth more. She isn't just a good spindoctor she is probably one of the best. She only plays to the lunatic far Right she will not impact on the Center Right or Center Left. I am not sure whether it is a good strategy though. Her ability to 'sell ice to an inuit' could be better used to broaden Trumps appeal to Center Right, Center Left, Hispanics, women, African American, Muslims, Mexico, the United Kingdom. Who else has Trump pissed off?

Perhaps some people haven't noticed, but Trump in fact is appealing to black voters. They are the first victims of bad trade policies and weak borders. He will pick up a significant portion of the black vote. That is why the GOP establishment hates him. Their strategy is to write off blacks and concentrate on hispanics. And both of those groups hate each other. They are engaged in a real life turf war across the US.

Perhaps some people haven't noticed, but Trump in fact is appealing to black voters. They are the first victims of bad trade policies and weak borders. He will pick up a significant portion of the black vote. That is why the GOP establishment hates him. Their strategy is to write off blacks and concentrate on hispanics. And both of those groups hate each other. They are engaged in a real life turf war across the US.

What color is the sky in your world? Turf war. Blacks and Hispanics hate each other? You base your truisms on your latest I Ching reading or was Tarot?

How does she get through security with that on?

The casings appear to have holes drilled through them to hook them together. Before anyone did that he would remove the powder and primers.

Best guess is that they are new empty shells with bullets pressed in but no powder or primer. They probably never had anything explosive near them. Any reloader could whip those together in no time.

Other than Trump, Fox News, Wall Street Journal making that statement is there any polling that shows that trend?

The liberals are going nuts. I love it.

They are scared to death. That's why they spam comments sections all across the media with simple-minded insults and name calling. They don't have a rebuttal. They can see what's coming, and they have fear in their hearts.

"They"? Who is scared to death? They see what's coming? They have fear in their hearts?

I'm sorry, I don't know who "They" are.

Liberals? Really? No, really? Fear? cheesy.gif

No, I don't have a rebuttal. How can anyone rebut a crazy person wearing a bullet necklace? It stands alone as simply hilarious. Pathetic hilarious, but still hilarious.

The sound and fury around the crazies living in outer Wingnuttia. Wow.

Edited by Pinot

Mission accomplished.

Yet another thread on Trump to irritate the secular liberals.

Rant away, At least it keeps you off the streets and in the bars.

What is a 'secular Liberal'?

My apologies.

That should read "secular progressives.

Mission accomplished.

What is a 'secular Liberal'?

My apologies.

That should read "secular progressives.

So it is meaningless rhetoric. You have used the term a few times I thought it may have a meaning.

Mission accomplished.

Sorry to disappoint you, I don't see much irritation here or anywhere else. Up to her to wear as she pleases.

Other than Trump, Fox News, Wall Street Journal making that statement is there any polling that shows that trend?

http://www.surveyusa.com/client/PollReport.aspx?g=d950cadf-05ce-4148-a125-35c0cdab26c6

http://www.surveyusa.com/client/PollReport.aspx?g=d950cadf-05ce-4148-a125-35c0cdab26c6

Clinton v Trump on both the Black and Hispanic vote Clinton wins?

59% to 25% Black

50% to 31% Hispanic

I don't get it. Someone asks for some justification of your claim that black voters are 'significantly' flocking to Trump and you provide data that says in September of 2015 out of 900 registered voters surveyed, Clinton is polling at 59% against Trump at 25% among Black voters. Thus demonstrating the point implied by up2up2. Such are the pitfalls of Google Bingo.

You do know how this whole debate thing works don't you?