Honda Jazz airbag recall notice.

tirekicker

Great thank you. I thought my 2008 Jazz was clear of these problems but obviously not.

My Jazz has been recalled before for another problem which was fixed but in the process the ham- fisted mechanics caused another problem which could have been avoided if more care was taken.

Thank you.

I got caught in the Pattaya floods. Since then my airbag light has been permanently on. I took it in to Honda & they said they would fix it for 14,000 baht. I told them to stick it up their exhaust pipe.

For B.14.000 I'd also tell them the same.

No

Thats what I thought. seems like false economy not fixing it as having facial reconstruction surgery will surely be more expensive in the event of an accident.

Maybe not in Thailand, gigglem.gif also depends on the starting project whistling.gif .

We got the recall letter last week for our 2004 Honda Jazz.

The letter only states changing the passenger side airbag.

That's correct the letter states Drivers Side and have been told by the local dealer that the job takes about four hours.

We got the recall letter last week for our 2004 Honda Jazz.

The letter only states changing the passenger side airbag.

That's correct the letter states Drivers Side and have been told by the local dealer that the job takes about four hours.

Ops sorry I miss read your post which said Passenger side. Mine being a 2008 model must be a different recall.

Arrived at Honda this morning for my appointment to have the drivers side airbag checked /replacement part fitted and was told that according to the Honda data base computer the passengers side also needed to be done.

The job was carried out without any problems and took approximately two hours.

Indecently there was a chap there at the same time that had brought his eleven year old CRV for a service and was surprised to be told that his cars airbags also had to be checked under the recall notice even though he had not received a letter from Honda Bangkok.

Arrived at Honda this morning for my appointment to have the drivers side airbag checked /replacement part fitted and was told that according to the Honda data base computer the passengers side also needed to be done.

Indecently there was a chap there at the same time that had brought his eleven year old CRV for a service and was surprised to be told that his cars airbags also had to be checked under the recall notice even though he had not received a letter from Honda Bangkok.

Wonder if that cr-v airbag would also apply to the honda civic or the same year..might give them a call:) I hope it covers my broken srs sensor:)

Wonder if that cr-v airbag would also apply to the honda civic or the same year..might give them a call:) I hope it covers my broken srs sensor:)

If your Honda Civic required a recall it would show up on the Honda computer, so worth a call for them to check.