Pattaya condo - tiny space, low ceiling ?

Grin Grasser

Can you name some large condominium buildings in Pattaya that have a 10-foot (3-meter) ceiling? Or, maybe 9-foot (2.7 meter)?

<deleted>
In Manila condos that I have visited, the ceiling height was 9 feet or higher.

In Pattaya, by contrast, the ceiling height of condos that I have visited was 7.5 feet. Real estate agents in Pattaya said that 2.3 to 2.4-meter (7.5 - 8-foot) is the standard ceiling height in condos.

Why do I prefer a higher ceiling, such as 10-feet?

First, a 7.5-foot ceiling makes the room feels less confining.

Second, in one Pattaya condo unit I had to be careful in raising my arms overhead (such as lifting a barbell) due to a whirling ceiling fan. A higher ceiling would reduce the danger of a ceiling fan and afford the possiblity of installing overhead compartments and/or loft for storage.

Third, and most importantly, a high ceiling is needed for a stripper pole. The standard stripper pole is 10-foot high. You see, I have a dream. My dream involves a beautiful athletic girl who whirls on the stripper pole and ends the whirling by diving on me lying on a nearby bed and onto my pole.

Hence, I repeat my initial question:

Can you name some large condominium buildings in Pattaya that have a 10-foot (3-meter) ceiling? Or, maybe 9-foot (2.7 meter)?

Thanks in advance.

About storage ,In Germany most Condos come with individual storage rooms in the basement.That is something i really missed in my tiny 28 sqm Condo in Jomtien .I did have a Murphy bed installed which folded into a cabinet by day .

My old condo in Jomtien was refurbished, the Swiss company which did it said "We'll go up".

They raised the ceiling and installed hidden lights. I was very happy with the results so it's possible you could raise your own ceiling.

As I am into expediting solutions to complex problems such as this, my measured advice to the OP is to give up doing weightlifting in his condo, and take a hacksaw to the standard length stripper pole. Sorted. blink.png

My old condo in Jomtien was refurbished, the Swiss company which did it said "We'll go up".

They raised the ceiling and installed hidden lights. I was very happy with the results so it's possible you could raise your own ceiling.

Yes, there is nearly 1m of unused space above my own plasterboard ceiling which isn't low in itself, though of course there are various electricity cables and sprinkler pipes in it.

To summarize the OP: "need condo with pole for the go-go girls I take home, need tiny condo as can't afford a bigger one once I paid the girls"...

Yes one of the most odd requests for a condo.

It will be cheaper to get the pole custom made and don't worry too much about ceiling heights but rather find a condo in a nice location.

I just checked in my house, app 2,65m to the lower part and then app 0.25m more up to the higher part where the lights are hidden which is plenty (well no poles fitted) so I can stretch my arms fully up without hitting the fans.

I guesstimate that my condo in nirun pattaya is over 10 feet in height, if that helps lol.

I guesstimate that you have either no idea about what 10 feet is, or are just making things up.

Yes, try to be serious when discussing stripper poles and the danger of ceiling fans impeding one's exercise program.

Brit_Doggie, on 01 Jan 2016 - 20:22, said:

I guesstimate that my condo in nirun pattaya is over 10 feet in height, if that helps lol.

In my Nirun condo, the ceiling is 9.5 feet high...I am in the smaller blds.

TheCruncher, on 01 Jan 2016 - 20:33, said:
Brit_Doggie, on 01 Jan 2016 - 20:22, said:

I guesstimate that you have either no idea about what 10 feet is, or are just making things up.

In my Nirun condo, the ceiling is 9.5 feet high...I am in the smaller building....It does make a small room feel bigger and also good for a ceiling fan . You can also mount some cabinets or shelves.

<deleted>

In Manila condos that I have visited, the ceiling height was 9 feet or higher.

In Pattaya, by contrast, the ceiling height of condos that I have visited was 7.5 feet. Real estate agents in Pattaya said that 2.3 to 2.4-meter (7.5 - 8-foot) is the standard ceiling height in condos.

Why do I prefer a higher ceiling, such as 10-feet?

First, a 7.5-foot ceiling makes the room feels less confining.

Second, in one Pattaya condo unit I had to be careful in raising my arms overhead (such as lifting a barbell) due to a whirling ceiling fan. A higher ceiling would reduce the danger of a ceiling fan and afford the possiblity of installing overhead compartments and/or loft for storage.

Third, and most importantly, a high ceiling is needed for a stripper pole. The standard stripper pole is 10-foot high. You see, I have a dream. My dream involves a beautiful athletic girl who whirls on the stripper pole and ends the whirling by diving on me lying on a nearby bed and onto my pole.

Hence, I repeat my initial question:

Thanks in advance.

Pets are not allowed in most condominiums

Sorry, can I know how much you paid this condo ? I need cheap place for some afternoon fun sometimes, as cannot bring anyone to my main condo...

Thanks.

If he paid more than B500,000 he was robbed .>>Sorry, can I know how much you paid this condo ? I need cheap place for some afternoon fun sometimes, as cannot bring anyone to my main condo...<<

How do you raise the ceiling without intruding into your upstairs neighbor's unit?

How do you raise the ceiling without intruding into your upstairs neighbor's unit?

Probably because the ceiling is suspended, and is not actually the floorbase from the condo above.

Probably because the ceiling is suspended, and is not actually the floorbase from the condo above.

Exactly.

Thanks for naming two condo buildings: Niru and Unixx.

I will research them and others that might be named later.

My original post was much longer, because I tried to explain why the word 'tiny'. And to mention a possible housing trend in USA that might future implications or could be only tv-hype.

A stripper pole could be shortened. But, for world-class competition like the championship held in China last year, a standard 10-foot pole would be better. And get you more whirls for your bang.

It looks like 10ft up when one views it lying on your back!

Archived