Welding Insp Annual Eyesight Test, Chiang Mai

Tonto21

OK, I’m back at TWI Pattaya end of Jan, I need an eye test Cert, (N4 Times Roman or Jaeger J1)

I’ve had my last two out of Thailand, could never find anywhere that knew what the hell I was talking about in Chiangmai.

Anyone know where I can get this done, with Cert in Chiangmai.

Thanks ….. Tonto

Can't speak for Chiang Mai but I would be inclined to contact Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok.

They under take Medicals for offshore which include an Ishihara test and are the nearest thing I know related to the industry that may accommodate you.

Can't speak for Chiang Mai but I would be inclined to contact Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok.

They under take Medicals for offshore which include an Ishihara test and are the nearest thing I know related to the industry that may accommodate you.

Thanks 'stoneyboy', I don't feel under pressure to much to have to go down to BKK, I'll give Bangkok hospital in CM a bell, they do Company medicals... Mine anyway.

I also remember that TWI used to do eye tests at there old place, before moving into Pattaya..... They may still do them.

I just thought I would throw the question out there, it would be helpful to know somewhere in CM that does this eyesight rest....

Tonto

Thanks 'stoneyboy', I don't feel under pressure to much to have to go down to BKK, I'll give Bangkok hospital in CM a bell, they do Company medicals... Mine anyway.

I also remember that TWI used to do eye tests at there old place, before moving into Pattaya..... They may still do them.

I just thought I would throw the question out there, it would be helpful to know somewhere in CM that does this eyesight rest....

Tonto

Ok do let us know how you get on its always handy to get a follow up report,often people never report the outcome of such queries.

All the best.

I have to have an annual test also.

If you can download the form take it with you and go to a hospital with optomotrist, they'll sign and stamp it, just explain it's for work.

I've had them done at Aek Udon in Udon Thani and also at Euro Optic in Pattaya

Just to follow up. I got it done, no issues at Bangkok hospital Chiang Mai, (on super Highway).... Was not cheap, 1000 Baht, Company Ins paid so I'm not to bothered. There must be somewhere cheaper..... But it's done now.

Archived