Benelli Super Motard

canthai55

The Benelli BX250 is not a new model, it was launched in 2012 http://www.benelli.com/eng/Catalog/Motorcycles/Motorcycles-2012/BX-250-Motard/Default-cc-332.aspx

The Benelli BX250 is equiped with the same engine as the Benelli TNT25 (which is currently sold in Thailand), so who knows Benelli Thailand maybe they will introduce the motard version also....

Dear me, I bet all these nice looking Benelli's on the market is going to get the China bike haters in a right old tizzy, personally for me more choice can only ever be a good thing and it is inevitable the Chinese are going to get it right and probably sooner rather than later....

Benelli first displayed some clay models of motards , enduros and motocross bikes as early as 2006 , and prototypes in 2008. These seemed to have 449 - MX , the 505 - Enduro and the 570cc - Motard engines , that were very race orientated. This 250cc BX however is a road legal bike. Being available in Europe , but not Thailand , could very well mean its another Italian produced machine. The poor old "Honda" fan boys will be tossing their toys out of the sand box - after all , some of them still believe Honda is Japanese.

Dear me, I bet all these nice looking Benelli's on the market is going to get the China bike haters in a right old tizzy, personally for me more choice can only ever be a good thing and it is inevitable the Chinese are going to get it right and probably sooner rather than later....

The BMW engines the Chinese produce are okay.

Great to see Benelli producing another great looking bike.

Let's hope they have performance to match. :)

Nothing wrong with any Chinese , etc , made products , providing the design and materials are right. The 250 4 valve liquid , cooled fuel injected singles of Honda and Kawasaki have the same power of 25 BHP , although the new KTM 250 has 31 BHP , but that costs 180 K , now KTM have a far more realistic price on SOME of its models.

You mean like the BMW 650 GS. Perish the thought!