Drinking from the same tainted well

drronnie

I have heard of complaints from multiple foreigners of being burned out by Thai women. However other foreigner who here these stories get the women from the same pool and get similar results and then they complain that all Thai women are bad.

It's like saying water is bad when everyone was drinking from the one poisoned well.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Maybe it has nothing to do with the well and everything to do with the person drinking from it.

How many of these 'burned guy's are simply repeating the same mistakes they made before they came to Thailand or getting 'burned' in Thailand by acting out the problems they brought with them?

Maybe it has nothing to do with the well and everything to do with the person drinking from it.

How many of these 'burned guy's are simply repeating the same mistakes they made before they came to Thailand or getting 'burned' in Thailand by acting out the problems they brought with them?

Maybe many are just having too high expectations. If you are 40 and overweight you can't expect a hot mid twenty chick to have a meaningful relationship and then you get burned

Maybe many are just having too high expectations. If you are 40 and overweight you can't expect a hot mid twenty chick to have a meaningful relationship and then you get burned

If you are 20 and conducting an internet romance with someone you've never met thinking it's a meaningful.........etc,etc.

This stuff is so OLD.