Shady football sponser

honoluludave

We are finishing up a 2 day football tournament only to have the sponsor cancel the final games due to darkness. I watch these kids play their heart and souls out. These kids & young adults were playing for bragging rights & cash. 50,000 & 60,000 baht depending on the age. We were down to the final 4 for the 20+ men and the final 2 for 15-18 boys & girls. They had even set up lights around the field so they could finish. The sponsor then that announce it was too dark & that he was going to give the final teams 5000 baht for competing. Everybody knows who this guy (so need to name & shame). Plus I found out the team he sponsored was eliminated yesterday. I really feel sorry for all the kids that tried their best only some jerk run away with all the prizes

No one will know unless you name and shame and say where the tournament took place.

My only other comments................TIT................but not usually as blatent..........What an <deleted>............100%.

No one will know unless you name and shame and say where the tournament took place.

My only other comments................TIT................but not usually as blatent..........What an <deleted>............100%.

The tournament took place in one of the local villages outside of Khu khan, Si Saket. No need to name & shame because everybody out here knows who & where he lives. I have a feeling things will be taken care of & justice will be served

The tournament took place in one of the local villages outside of Khu khan, Si Saket. No need to name & shame because everybody out here knows who & where he lives. I have a feeling things will be taken care of & justice will be served

......Lets hope so.

This country is famous for that! LOL

Archived