Sending money to Thailand

Hello. I want to send money to my good "friend" who lives in Thailand. Anonymously. I want to send only 5000-1000baht so no money laundering.

But i dont want that she knows my real name or address. I know her phone number and address so i could use something like western union or moneygram, but i dont know if they show her my name when she withdraw money? I heard that sending money in mail is not good idea, many letters opened and money gone, even when inside of card or cd box.

Any help?

Cynic that I am......I not wok bah, I cash eeah. Mama sick, baby sick, buffalo sick no hab money, no hab telah phone. Only hab money nit noi. You take care me I take care yooooooo dahling.

I watched and listened to a similar spiel by a young local woman in an internet cafe a few years ago. She was on Skype and in between calls to at least five guys with the same lines she sat and re did her hair 'n make up and composed herself between calls. Probably trying to make sure she got the names correct each time.

keep sending the money - I call it re-distribution of wealth.

AAAAAAND......... another sucker was born.

If they need money, they can work. minimum wages are now 9,000 ofr a full-blooded Thai girl, and there's lots of jobs to be had. Put a baby in her belly, prices go up. You are forewarned!!!

Thats your experience with bar girl, if all my girl wanted was money, maybe she´d asked money when we were together at dinner or walking?

Its different ask girl out after work that ask girl out whose work is come out with me.

Thats your experience with bar girl, if all my girl wanted was money, maybe she´d asked money when we were together at dinner or walking?

Its different ask girl out after work that ask girl out whose work is come out with me.

Another one bites the dust..... And