Hunt for the new Jihadi John

webfact

Hunt for the new Jihadi John
Martin Evans

London: Intelligence agencies are hunting a new "Jihadi John" after an Islamic extremist with a British accent was shown directing the murders of five men accused of spying for the UK.

In a video released on social media on Sunday, the masked gunman warned David Cameron, the Prime Minister, that the West could never win in the war against Islamic State , while mocking the impact of RAF airstrikes.

At the end of the video a young boy aged around four, who seemed to speak with a British accent, also appeared on screen, threatening to kill non-Muslims. The victims - who are said to have helped coalition forces by providing information about the whereabouts of IS suspects, including the group's deputy leader - were all shown being shot in the head at point-blank range after the British-sounding terrorist delivered his message of propaganda.

Full story: http://www.smh.com.au/world/hunt-for-the-new-jihadi-john-20160104-glyriv.html

smh.jpg
-- Sydney Morning Herald 2016-01-04

The GCHQ has created another boogie-man? Nifty. Wes Craven or John Carpenter couldn't do it better.

New Jihadi John: "BOO!!!"

The clueless masses <quivering in fear>: "Ahhhhhhhhhh, we need the government to save us, save us please!"

How funny. The new Nightmare on Elm Main Street: The Return of Michael Myers, Freddy, and Jihadi John. Lol whistling.gif

Edited by connda

Siddhartha Dhar, also known as Abu Rumaysah, is thought to be the new man behind the mask fronting threats to the UK from inside Syria.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35225636

Dead Man Walking.

I am sure he is now very high on the list of targets... not as if it will make much difference because there are plenty more like him ready to step into his shoes. sad.png

Siddhartha Dhar, also known as Abu Rumaysah, is thought to be the new man behind the mask fronting threats to the UK from inside Syria.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35225636

Dead Man Walking.

I am sure he is now very high on the list of targets... not as if it will make much difference because there are plenty more like him ready to step into his shoes. sad.png

Exactly.

It's all contrived.

Give some hapless loser a nom de guerre ...

hunt him down with drones and celebrate his death as a tangible victory.

It's all a sham.

He talks tough, then needs a 4 year old to back his story.....but i must say, i wouldn't want to be captured by his mates, me beer would spill out all over the place if they chopped off my napper.

Don't you think his video looks and sounds like as if Sacha Baron Cohen (aka Ali G) had made it? Just like in the comedy movies.....

Edited by Ghostnigel

The GCHQ has created another boogie-man? Nifty. Wes Craven or John Carpenter couldn't do it better.

New Jihadi John: "BOO!!!"

The clueless masses <quivering in fear>: "Ahhhhhhhhhh, we need the government to save us, save us please!"

How funny. The new Nightmare on Elm Main Street: The Return of Michael Myers, Freddy, and Jihadi John. Lol whistling.gif

Video was probably filmed in the same studios where the moon landing was.

There will always be a steady stream of 'targets' to motivate the people and let them 'think they know why' they're governments are bombing the crap out of places elsewhere.