Seizure of Yingluck calendars upsets Pheu Thai

webfact

The governor is just a lackey for the junta. The junta are a bunch of scared little school boys. This is what scared little school children do.

It's censorship at it's worst. Pretty soon anyone publishing books or literature against the junta is going to start going missing.

Yes and its happening in Hong Kong as we speak. 4 people working for the same book establishment have gone missing. These governors switch sides with the political tides. I can never understand what a governor does here they seem so silent most of the time except for Bangkok's governor who remains in the shadows as a person but in the press quite often. I can never understand the realm of politics. Its almost like constantly drilling for oil and always hitting a dry hole.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@MikT

You said

Give it a rest mate, your senseless diatribes are making me puke.

Whether you support her or not, banning a calendar is an act of desperation by a failing bunch of spoilt child hypocritical crooks and traitors; and that puts you in the same boat; because its kind of childish to keep on posting the same old crap again and again when you know it has no result. Doesn't that remind you of something that Einstein is alleged to have said?

Me

Try reading what I am saying before having a hissy fit. My point from the start that it is BS for PT to claim this isn't political.

I don't give a toss what yingluck does or is commanded to do by the puppet master but don't lie about it.

That's just insulting our intelligence.

As to the calendar I object to criminal fugitive scumbags being lauded on them. Whether yingluck makes one or not is utterly irrelevant to me.

Oh yeah, I'm not your mate.

Edited by Bluespunk

The political motivation behind issuing such calendars can't be ignored, but it must be admitted that Yingluck is quite a dish. Don't fancy her brother though!

Yes a woman for the ages or an ageless woman. She seems unflappable looking at her. Must be a Gemini like myself. Wouldn't mind a copy of the calendar they are hard to get here for my price (free) I can remember 50 years ago we were bombarded by the darn things. I like a calendar with large boxes to write things in. Getting forgetful in my tender years.

How to make a non-event into a huge publicity coup for PTP....let the Barmy Army jump in with both feet firmly in mouth. You couldn't buy this much favourable publicity, but she is getting it for free, courtesy of you know who.

She is not, but the Generals are trying to make her into the Thai Aung San Suu Kyi

Next they will imprison her

with every move adding to her political image.

All she really needs to do is suffer with dignity and continue to outsmart the military "intelligence" with moves like this, and she is almost guaranteed a major political role in the future

AASK didn't have a criminal fugitive brother owning her political party.

Comparing her to AASK is an insult to AASK.

Are you fracking joking me now? So if i plan to make a calendar with me on it and give to anyone, I can not!??

Are you a criminal fugitive who constantly pleads innocence but refuses to attend trials? Or a former disgraced PM removed from office by a court for illegally removing someone from office in the interests of nepotism and about to go on trial for negligence? Would you be intending to release the calendar for political purposes calculated to stir up trouble prior to said trial?

If not, then you'd be fine.

"He said many ordinary people and juristic bodies were entitled to produce calendars for the New Year and distribute them."

Neatly avoiding that doesn't apply to those produced with taxpayers funds. PTP have always had problems distinguishing between taxpayers funds and their own, even when they're not the government.

How does someone who isn't in the government get access to taxpayers funds to publish a calendar?

All you need is a "friend" in the right place and it is easy.

It can come from "tea fund" money and even from the miscellaneous account and no or "bent" receipts can cover a lot.

"He insisted that the whole trip was about merit making and did not have any hidden political agenda."

He's right, it's not hidden. It's an overt attempt to use an allegedly private act of faith for political purposes.

If you want it to be private then go alone, don't bring along your entourage, carry out your merit making in secret and don't announce the whole event in advance to the press.

Same old PT.

https://www.google.co.th/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=3&ved=0ahUKEwjp14eCm5HKAhXGGo4KHeYIBVIQuAIIETAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fm.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DViSm2i7C_1U&usg=AFQjCNGZ5AXTwgr_4kaftwAUWKRKMShddw

Same old PT.

Yes they outsmarted the army rulers again !! A small trip to Khon Kaen by a little lady in her Volkswagen made an organisation with a budget of 207 billion baht wet their pants............

Little lady in her VW?

Would that be the Amply Rich Billionaire Yingluck and her entourage trying to organize yet another circus for the media? Handing out more pictures to show she openly cavorts with her criminal brother, the Billionaire who own the political party she's a member of?

Same old JOC.

Reading your list of clichés one could as easily say " Same old Baerboxer".

He insisted that the whole trip was about merit making and did not have any hidden political agenda

Yeah right!

Merit making is something you do in private at your local temple.... (ALONE or with close family)

As i only can guess she does have no affiliations other than political to Ban Pai and traveling with your whole entourage is asking for trouble....

good to see that only 100 people showed up.... popularity is dropping !!! GOOD!

wai2.gif

Are you fracking joking me now? So if i plan to make a calendar with me on it and give to anyone, I can not!??

Are you a criminal fugitive who constantly pleads innocence but refuses to attend trials? Or a former disgraced PM removed from office by a court for illegally removing someone from office in the interests of nepotism and about to go on trial for negligence? Would you be intending to release the calendar for political purposes calculated to stir up trouble prior to said trial?

If not, then you'd be fine.

Well now, about nepotism, does that include appointing your brother to be Minister of Defence, or allowing the head of a vital government agency to appoint his son to it's staff?

As for negligence, statues and funding ring a bell?

Edited by JAG

In Khon Kaen, 100 police, military personnel and civil officers set up checkpoints in Ban Pai district and seized more than 10 of the Shinawatra calendars.

Where can I get one of these calendars? They are sure to become collectors' items. Bit like postage stamps that are printed upsidedown and recalled.

Yep, I want one also

He insisted that the whole trip was about merit making and did not have any hidden political agenda

Yeah right!

Merit making is something you do in private at your local temple.... (ALONE or with close family)

As i only can guess she does have no affiliations other than political to Ban Pai and traveling with your whole entourage is asking for trouble....

good to see that only 100 people showed up.... popularity is dropping !!! GOOD!

wai2.gif

"popularity is dropping !!! GOOD!"

Here is a radical idea; Let's have an election and find out! I know, outlandish and dangerous as "unlimited democracy" only lead to the wrong people being elected.

How to make a non-event into a huge publicity coup for PTP....let the Barmy Army jump in with both feet firmly in mouth. You couldn't buy this much favourable publicity, but she is getting it for free, courtesy of you know who.

She is not, but the Generals are trying to make her into the Thai Aung San Suu Kyi

Next they will imprison her

with every move adding to her political image.

All she really needs to do is suffer with dignity and continue to outsmart the military "intelligence" with moves like this, and she is almost guaranteed a major political role in the future

AASK didn't have a criminal fugitive brother owning her political party.

Comparing her to AASK is an insult to AASK.

If you read my post again that is NOT what I was saying

Even the headline is a lie.

"Seizure of Thaksin calendars upsets Thaksin"

The rest of Pheu-Thai are just cronies who agree with whatever he says whilst rubbing their hands together when they get the cash for doing it.

And the rest of their supporters watch in the hope they will get a bit too one day.

Thaksin is a convicted criminal on the run. And whether the charges were brought politically or not - he was certainly guilty. 'Aiding and abetting' should be added to Yingluck's charge of gross neglect.

"He said many ordinary people and juristic bodies were entitled to produce calendars for the New Year and distribute them."

Neatly avoiding that doesn't apply to those produced with taxpayers funds. PTP have always had problems distinguishing between taxpayers funds and their own, even when they're not the government.

How does someone who isn't in the government get access to taxpayers funds to publish a calendar?

Because the pumpkin is a Junta lover, everything against the Shins is a good excuse.

It's becoming ridiculous. Will they soon search every home, seize calendars and burn them in public?

They are entirely capable of that. Remember the business with jam jars being confiscated because the face on the label looked like Thaksin?

When you are that paranoid anything makes sense!

How can a party, who has not been in power for 2 years, use taxpayer money ??

Because the pumpkin is a Junta lover, everything against the Shins is a good excuse.

And because Shins are the sins of Thailand