Suspected child rapist beaten to death in Thailand’s Nonthaburi prison

webfact

Suspected Child Rapist Beaten to Death in Thailand’s Nonthaburi Prison

NONTHABURI – A 37 year old Thai man accused of raping a 15-year-old girl has been found beaten to death in his cell at Nonthaburi Prison with rubber bands wrapped tightly around his testicles.

Mr.Wimol Preeprem, was found dead on his cell on Wednesday, said Pol Ratchanok Bunnam, a duty officer at Nonthaburi police station, according to a report in the Bangkok Post.

Police, forensic officials and a prosecutor sent to Nonthaburi Prison to investigate reported the suspect had severe injuries and bruising to his face and body.

Rubber bands had been fastened around his scrotum above his testicles.

Full story: http://www.chiangraitimes.com/suspected-child-rapist-beaten-to-death-in-thailands-nonthaburi-prison.html

crt.png
-- Chiang Rai Times 2016-01-08

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What goes around comes around.

I would have tied him to an ants nest first and then beaten him to death.

I hope you are never "accused" of a crime if that's the case.

If you are accused of a crime you can tell the accuser to <deleted>!!!

If you are arrested of a serious crime their is strong evidence against you, and you can get a lawyer, to represent you.

If you are arrested of being pedophile, (who by the way are always innocent of any crime) then if you don't get locked up in solitary, your short lived life will end in long and painful way.

That is the risk you take being a pedophile and that's life.

I am appalled by the bloodlust of some contributors on this forum! This guy was a suspect, i.e. not convicted! He deserved a trial! Secondly, where were the Prison Officers while this was going on. Surely they must be implicated or at least negligent in their duties. Would all of you who applaud such barbarity be happy if the Koh Tao two were given the same treatment! I think not. It is no wonder the world is in such bad shape while there are people who advocate disbanding justice, however poorly administered, in favour of mob rule! Shame on you all!

I am appalled by the bloodlust of some contributors on this forum! This guy was a suspect, i.e. not convicted! He deserved a trial! Secondly, where were the Prison Officers while this was going on. Surely they must be implicated or at least negligent in their duties. Would all of you who applaud such barbarity be happy if the Koh Tao two were given the same treatment! I think not. It is no wonder the world is in such bad shape while there are people who advocate disbanding justice, however poorly administered, in favour of mob rule! Shame on you all!

He could have a been a scapegoat just like the B2 in Koh Tao.

If the guy was in fact guilty then I think he got his just desserts. If not, the prison authorities have some serious issues to address (as they did before anyhow)

No he did not, beaten to death for alleged rape is not justice, the girl is still alive.

If the guy was in fact guilty then I think he got his just desserts. If not, the prison authorities have some serious issues to address (as they did before anyhow)

IF ? to late to go back IF he was not guilty,

Moral justice if he was guilty. Should be extended to all freaks of nature.

What a stupid statement. Should this be extended to those born malformed, with impaired minds, very fat people? Please engage your brain before you spout inane comments.

If you are arrested of a serious crime their is strong evidence against you, and you can get a lawyer, to represent you.

If you are arrested of being pedophile, (who by the way are always innocent of any crime) then if you don't get locked up in solitary, your short lived life will end in long and painful way.

Are you sure this is always the case?

Are you sure this is always the case in Thailand?

Remember Koh Tao?

While a " suspect " of child's rape is matted a barbaric judgment by his peers, there are many more

of such sexual acts are going on in many entertainment establishments around the country with

under age girls are forced into providing such service and not much is done about it...

He was SUSPECTED - not tried and found guilty yet. The guys from Koh Tao were already tried and found guilty, yet EVERYBODY on TVF is absolutely sure they are innocent. So what give you and all the other happy members here the right to decide he got what he deserved before there was even a trial?

Ad where did you get the pedophilia thing from?

While a " suspect " of child's rape is matted a barbaric judgment by his peers, there are many more

of such sexual acts are going on in many entertainment establishments around the country with

under age girls are forced into providing such service and not much is done about it...

Sure there are and there is probably a lot more to this story than we do or will ever know.

Many karaoke bars all over the country 'pride' themselves as having 'sow suay' (pretty young girls) working on their premises and many Thai guys go to these bars specifically cos they have young girls. Many guys 'pride' themselves on getting these young girls too.