DPM visits Isaan provinces

webfact

Did anyone offer him a calendar?

Stupid comment.

If you think so then ignore it - or are you indulging in a little bit of "stalking" eh "skywalker", after our little disagreement on another thread?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/883735-yingluck-receives-warm-welcome-in-khon-kaen/?p=10281793

In Isaan people is burning their garbage, plastic, batteries in the gardens and kids are playing around the thick smelly smoke. For the first time I have heard that a government said it going to do something about it. Thats why I said your comment was stupid. I am not stalking you. Do you live in Isaan?

I live in a small village in Buriram, we have NO telephone land lines, NO garbage collection, NO black top on sections of the road from the highway.

I shall report progress at the end of the year using broadband on my super fast fiber optic connection.

The road to our willage has new tarmak, the lindline is 4 km away and getting closer by the day. If they just could start collecting the garbage.

Stupid comment.

If you think so then ignore it - or are you indulging in a little bit of "stalking" eh "skywalker", after our little disagreement on another thread?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/883735-yingluck-receives-warm-welcome-in-khon-kaen/?p=10281793

In Isaan people is burning their garbage, plastic, batteries in the gardens and kids are playing around the thick smelly smoke. For the first time I have heard that a government said it going to do something about it. Thats why I said your comment was stupid. I am not stalking you. Do you live in Isaan?

AFAIK, burning batteries is not limited to Isaan... just sayin'...

And a government of the people could say the same thing... and then when nothing happens, that government would be accountable to the people.

Stupid comment.

No I live in Chiang Rai.

Your explanation doesn't really explain why my comment should be considered stupid but never mind.

Ginjag in here doing his typical windmilling technique of anyone daring to criticize the junta.

I don't like this dinosaur regime and they are doing more to send Thailand backwards than any civilian government ever did. I know this because I don't drink their kool-aid.

I see your one of the gang---been here long??

I criticize the PM, when needed but not make a daily habit like an addiction to having to do. Living Issan a long long time I have to honestly say without the red villages it is easier.

Your crowd you belong to on here is openly bashing the Thai government every day-- I find it difficult to understand---a regime-Shins corrupt-running the job without decent accounts, being elected and governing not as sworn in to do so-------OR army controlled, trying to balance the books after PTP, doing what they can in a world recession and NOT doing too bad. We have to compare so I am in favour NOT of Military BUT of a country battling to get back on it's feet.

It is a lie about it sending thailand backwards---look at the last few years there is your proof.

JAG #35

I think it was stupid you just wanted some likes, right?

You couldn't be more wrong. It was a joke, an ironical comment on a topic of the moment. Some may appreciate it some may not. I am not really bothered. You said it was stupid but are unable or unwilling to say why. Shall we leave it at that? Edited by JAG

JAG #35

I think it was stupid you just wanted some likes, right?

You couldn't be more wrong. It was a joke, an ironical comment on a topic of the moment. Some may appreciate it some may not. I am not really bothered. You said it was stupid but are unable or unwilling to say why. Shall we leave it at that?

Yea I think so. thumbsup.gif