Cologne attacks planned in advance: German Justice Minister

webfact

Cologne attacks planned in advance: German Justice Minister
English.news.cn

BERLIN, Jan. 11 (Xinhua) -- German Justice Minister Heiko Maas said on Sunday that he believed the string of sexual assaults in Cologne were "coordinated and prepared" ahead of time.

"No one can tell me that it wasn't coordinated and prepared," Maas said in an interview with German newspaper Bild am Sonntag.

He voiced his suspicions that the crimes which have the whole country reeling were not the result of an opportunistic mob mentality, but a thought-out, planned attack.

On New Year's Eve, a group of about 1,000 men have surrounded, harassed and robbed, especially women in the western German city of Cologne. The number of criminal charges after assaults in Cologne has increased dramatically from around 170 to 379, German police said on Saturday.

Full story: http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2016-01/10/c_134995528.htm

-- Xinhua 2016-01-11

"The minister also said it was "simply wrong" to see a connection between the case in Cologne and the refugee influx, calling it "complete nonsense" to take these crimes as evidence that foreigners cannot be integrated into German society."

bah.gif

If this is an example of the people running Germany, I pity Germany.

"The minister also said it was "simply wrong" to see a connection between the case in Cologne and the refugee influx, calling it "complete nonsense" to take these crimes as evidence that foreigners cannot be integrated into German society."

bah.gif

If this is an example of the people running Germany, I pity Germany.

No reason to pity them. Other countries like UK and France accepted immigrants from former colonies. It is only fair that one of the richest countries in the world gets a share now.

The Germans voted for Mama Merkel and she is hell bent on welcoming all refugees. This was

forecast and nothing done to stop it. Germans need to send a clear message to Muti, take

responsibility and resign. coffee1.gif

Germany is gone forever, unless there is a civil war not only against the "migrants/refugees" (economic invaders), but also their own Govt... These savages can NOT and will NOT integrate into western countries, they actually have no intention whatsoever of doing that, but actually to infiltrate then dominate. It's all in the Koran for those that don't believe me....

Stupid Stupid Stupid Germany

That fat lump of dementia afflicted lard, Merkel and her even more dumb ass cronies have ruined Germany.
by allowing the pig excrement people into what was once a peacful, wealthy civilised, orderly and great country.

STUPID STUPID GERMANS...WAKE UP.

I doubt it was planned...they are just animals having been brought up in a male dominated culture...little to no respect for women or children...

Europe will rue the day they opened their arms to creatures who have no respect for themselves....and less respect for infidel Europeans...

The fun has just begun...

I doubt it was planned...they are just animals having been brought up in a male dominated culture...little to no respect for women or children...

Europe will rue the day they opened their arms to creatures who have no respect for themselves....and less respect for infidel Europeans...

The fun has just begun...

Even fi it was an organised flashmob event - the participants were / are counting on the fact that the PC German authorities would be paralysed by the "islamophobia" gambit.

If a large organised group of neo-nazis had gone on an identical rampage of sexual assault (and muggings in the town square, would the German police have stood around and watched, or would they have gone in with batons and tear gas.

German society has inadequate experience to deal with this. They must grow a thick skin quickly, or be swamped.