FREE Cumberland sausages (worth 290 baht) with every order at PassionDelivery!

PassionDelivery

FREE Cumberland sausages (worth 290 baht) with every order at PassionDelivery!!

The latest amazing promotion from PassionDelivery.

Place any order* and get a FREE pack of Cumberland sausages from Sloane's (worth 290 baht)

*Min order in Bangkok 2000 baht, nationwide 3000 baht.

Offer ends midnight Sunday 17th January

To claim this offer you MUST type PDCUMBERLAND into the "Notes" box before checkout.

Get shopping now at www.passiondelivery.com

post-244103-0-51109400-1452654387_thumb.

post-244103-0-25476500-1452654429_thumb.

post-244103-0-46822800-1452654433_thumb.

post-244103-0-61721300-1452654438_thumb.

post-244103-0-37815300-1452654451_thumb.

post-244103-0-04712200-1452654454_thumb.

post-244103-0-86356600-1452654456_thumb.

post-244103-0-16604000-1452654460_thumb.

post-244103-0-80862900-1452654462_thumb.

Why sausages so expensive? I can get a kilo for 210 from my supplier, and they are very good?

I haven't bought them from this shop, but I have had Sloane's sausages before, and they truly are one of the best tasting high quality meat/gourmet sausages you'll find in Thailand. A bit pricey, but worth it for the authentic taste.

Le Lapin bakery used to do an awesome Cumberland sausage baguette using them. Hope they bring it back soon.

Edited by moonoi

I don't consider that it is a rip off.

This isn't some large scale mechanically processed meat packaging operation. It's an owner run traditional butchers shop, making handmade meat products.

If you want to know more, why don't you look them up, or pay them a visit at their Bang Na butchers shop

Sent from my turnip using Tapatalk

This isn't some large scale mechanically processed meat packaging operation. It's an owner run traditional butchers shop, making handmade meat products.

If you want to know more, why don't you look them up, or pay them a visit at their Bang Na butchers shop

Sorry but that price for half a kilo is crazy, I pay 210 per kilo from my supplier and they are fantastic, hell pork is about 100 a kilo, total rip off!!!

Sorry but that price for half a kilo is crazy, I pay 210 per kilo from my supplier and they are fantastic, hell pork is about 100 a kilo, total rip off!!!

gawd... What is it with people who just want to whinge?

Just don't buy them

Oh, wait... it's a free promotional offer anyway

Edited by BookMan

So basically you're just here to troll and whinge about something you have no intention of trying or even in understanding where the value of the product lies (hint it not just about the cost of the raw material).

Just to close this out, if you get frozen waitrose imported sausage from tops, it's around the same price and nowhere near the same quality, so no it isn't a rip off if you understand what you're getting.

So basically you're just here to troll and whinge about something you have no intention of trying or even in understanding where the value of the product lies (hint it not just about the cost of the raw material).

Just to close this out, if you get frozen waitrose imported sausage from tops, it's around the same price and nowhere near the same quality, so no it isn't a rip off if you understand what you're getting.

No I have no intention of paying such a stupid price, and I would never buy any from Tops they are crap in my opinion, yours at well over 500 a kilo are a total rip off., my supplier at 210 a kilo are priced correctly and taste fantastic.