Hey Sunbelt Why No Response?

I emailed you a serious question about starting a business in Thailand. I have not received a response from your company. If you are a serious company helping people establish businesses in Thailand then you should answer emails when people make a serious inquiry regarding your services.

I emailed you a serious question about starting a business in Thailand. I have not received a response from your company. If you are a serious company helping people establish businesses in Thailand then you should answer emails when people make a serious inquiry regarding your services.
He'll probably be thrilled to work with you after this, heh.

Why dont you phone them directly instead of complaining indirectly on a forum.

Sorry to hear this. Which e-mail was it sent to?

We have five fulltime employees whose only job is to respond to e-mails. We take Client Relations very serious.

Please check your filter as we have found some clients have found the response in the filter box.

In the meantime I will send a pm. to you.

Thanks for letting us know.

Regards

Greg Lange

Managing Director

Sunbelt Asia Co., Ltd

02-642-0213

[email protected]

Got his attention. Another way - just step into (almost) any Subway restaurant in Thailand and start yelling: Greg! Greg! :D

:o

Greg, you have the patience of a saint. I wouldnt have given the OP the courtesy of a reply to a nasty post like his.

Very sorry to say, it was our fault. The person, who was handling the e-mail box that he sent it to, had over 340 legitimate e-mails and non stop meetings yesterday. The OP e-mail came in at 3 p.m. but the recipient just didn’t have enough time in the day to get to it, even though he worked till after 10 p.m. last night.

Unfortunately he didn’t let other of the client relations staff help him, as he wanted to handle them all the mail himself in his mailbox. This was been dealt with.

It was fortunate the OP let us know. We have corresponded twice already now

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Greg;

Years ago I used to handle over 200 emails a day and manage a team. Someone found a script that you can run that will reply to all the unanswered emails saying "Sorry I have not had time to reply to you today, you will be first priority tomorrow"

I will see if I can find it for you.

Greg;

Years ago I used to handle over 200 emails a day and manage a team. Someone found a script that you can run that will reply to all the unanswered emails saying "Sorry I have not had time to reply to you today, you will be first priority tomorrow"

I will see if I can find it for you.

You can do that with a good autoresponder. :o