Liar! Danish 'victim' of East Pattaya street robbery confesses

webfact

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that there are many young people who came here for the holidays are running out of money and are doing whatever to stay an extra month or two.In the other thread regarding the Aussie couple, one poster knew the kid from uni. This Dane doesnt look like a criminal. I could be wrong.

if the idiots come over here without enough money, they should not come over at all! that is why they make credit cards and ATM cards! AND, just what does a criminal look like? i would like for you to tell me how to spot a criminal!

So, they are able to check CCTV for crimes by farang, but not for crimes against farang by Thai? I still find the missing video and broken camera excuse suspicious.

This guy got what he deserves but what about all the Koh Toh, Phuket, and Pattaya deaths and robberies, no CCTV video?

He should be "fined" 20.000 thb.

I really hope that the Danish authorities has something to say about this, once he is home.

It's because of fraudsters like him, the rest of us has to pay more and more for our insurance.

"the rest of us has to pay more and more for our insurance."

Not to condone fraud or dismiss the fact that fraud does contribute unnecessarily to insurance costs, but interestingly, in the UK, car insurance fraud costs 1.5 billion every year, while it is also estimated that we waste 2.8 billion by not shopping around for the best deal, so we do actually suffer more at the hands of the insurance companies than we do at the hands of the fraudsters.

I don't know what it is but we do appear to attract all the wrong type of people into pattaya the liars the cheats all the scum of the earth .

How do you attract the 'right' type of people, people who are not, "the scum of the earth", with the opportunity to sexually exploit people in poverty?

I think that there are many young people who came here for the holidays are running out of money and are doing whatever to stay an extra month or two.In the other thread regarding the Aussie couple, one poster knew the kid from uni. This Dane doesnt look like a criminal. I could be wrong.

"This Dane doesnt look like a criminal. I could be wrong."

You could be wrong and he actually does look like a criminal, you could be wrong and he doesn't look like a criminal but he actually is, or you could be wrong for actually attempting to judge someones potential to commit a criminal offense merely by looking at their face and ignoring their activities at the time of the crime and their statements that followed?

cheesy.gif

.....if that is the case...what a d*ck.....

...as for 'so many farang scammers'.....that is another good one....

...figure...visible minority in a foreign land......'taken to the cleaners'........'hung out to dry'..........'left for dead'....would make one desperate.....

...but honesty is the best policy.....

....if this t*rd was simply 'looking for a free ride'......something wrong with his thinking process....

....if there is not 'more to the story'.......he is a disgrace.........to foreigners.......his race.......his family.........himself......

...we have it hard enough here as it is.....

I also cannot stand liars but I don't think Immigration can do much to stop them when they enter. But you seemingly knowing what a criminal looks like, may I suggest that you get a job at Immigration that you can help stop these undesirables from entering the country in the first place? I at least would be very grateful!

Wow.... the words/headlines on News Sites that can be used with regards to foreigners...

But the News Sites tip toe when it comes to the Thai people...

At least he had the balls to confess... Something "Other groups" find it hard to do

Edited by thhMan