Beach vendor cleanup coming to Naklua, Pratamnak beaches

Rimmer

Beach vendor cleanup coming to Naklua, Pratamnak beaches

n3Four.jpg

Local officials meet to discuss how to bring order to smaller beaches around Pattaya.

PATTAYA:--Stepped up regulation is coming to four small Pattaya-area beaches where vendors have encroached on public property and exploited tourists.

Wong Amat Beach in Naklua and three stretches of sand around Pratamnak Hill – Cozy Beach, Asia Hotel Beach and Pratamnak Beach – all will be reorganized following a survey to be conducted soon by Pattaya officials.

Banglamung Assistant District Chief Pongtasit Pitjanon met with Pattaya regulatory enforcement officers regarding beach chair and umbrella vendors who have operated largely without supervision even as Pattaya and Jomtien beaches have been cleaned up.

He said the four beaches will be redone similar to the main shoreline, with clear boundaries for beach chairs and no encroachment by other sellers on public land.

A survey of each area will be done and diagrams for public and vendor space will be submitted to the city council for enactment.

- See more at: http://www.pattayamail.com/news/beach-vendor-cleanup-coming-to-naklua-pratamnak-beaches-54797#sthash.rfdOiHXK.dpuf

pattayamaillogo.png
-- Pattaya Mail 2016-01-15 footer_n.gif

Naklua seafood market is a settlement to rip off tourists by selling seafood and vegetables way too expensive if to compare to real local markets. That is not only the problem. Sometimes it is impossible to park. Can't they come up with an efficient way to park your car. It became too troublesome so I decided to look for alternative markets.

I feel shame of what Naklua market has become.

I was wondering why they cleared the decent, cheap, existing chair guys off wongamat beach a few weeks back. Ironic that one of the very few things that run at all smoothly here is the organisation, collection and distribution of tea£

I was wondering why they cleared the decent, cheap, existing chair guys off wongamat beach a few weeks back. Ironic that one of the very few things that run at all smoothly here is the organisation, collection and distribution of tea£

At least it sends a signal to the vendors that they don't own the beach. They used to shoo away anyone laying anywhere near their chairs.