PM Prayut concerned over domestic unrest, pushes lawful resolutions

webfact

John's wife is on fine form again today and told him what to write, as usual!

Why does he never stick to the topic on hand or can't he think of anything decent to write.

Always delving back in history to find something similar, or not even on the same topic, to try to justify his stance.

As another member, junta supporter,said on here a little while ago on a different thread "John your comments hurt more than help the pro-junta supporters on this site! Enough said I think

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unrest? Where? By whom?

As far as the political setting is concerned, Thailand is as peaceful and quiet like a cemetery around midnight.

But the politically dead have a tendency to resurrect sometimes.

That may be the time, when "unrest" becomes a real issue once more. Pent-up "unrest" ?

Relax: Not tomorrow. Cheers.

Based on experience and tales told me by reliable sources, the graft and corruption has gotten noticeably worse since the coup.

cheesy.gif If you and your reliable mate say so then it must be true.

Last time I went for my visa at the UK consulate, I mentioned how much better I thought Thailand was now that the dirty cronies got booted out.

The guy processing the visa told me that everyone he spoke to shared the same view. The general opinion was that under Pheu-Thai, corruption was a general free-for-all and at least the Junta were trying to do something about it.

But I bow to your obviously superior information. All the farang from UK who don't give a dam about Thai political colours, are relatively well educated and grew up in a real democracy must be wrong.

Why would you be getting a UK visa at the UK consulate if you are English ?

Oops! I need to form a new image of EngrishJohn.

Based on experience and tales told me by reliable sources, the graft and corruption has gotten noticeably worse since the coup.

It has not got worse. It has got more expensive because the risks are perceived to be greater.

The rule of law only exists in true democracies. There was no rule of law under previous regimes and neither is there under this regime. It does not matter if you see this regime as being de facto outside of the rule of law (illegitimate etc) because to me it appears no different from the lying & cheating so-called democracies that preceded it, gaining power through massive electoral fraud.

Now that leads us on to these questions: Are the people of Thailand, from the top downwards ungovernable? If so, is this because (a) they are fundamentally stupid/dishonest/anarchic/uneducated (strike out the ones that don't apply) or is it (cool.png because they are free spirits?

Answers on a postcard, please, to ............

No, it DID get more expensive, and then when the dust'd settled and everyone gave a sigh of relief, the higher prices were/are still maintained, but having realised it was all for show, prices haven't come down. Of course. Business laws of 'competition' means precious little here.

Your experience ?? and your reliable sources ??? GOT WORSE cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif it is not possible, even if you don't like the PM.

Heres the topic they have been waiting for today, they are all pouncing amazing

Absolutely no need to wait and pounce on the idiots in charge making a stupid statement

They are a veritable production line of foot in mouth gaffes, you can pretty much open TV at any time of day and be guaranteed a wide choice

Question Gingop, can you see why a person running roughshod over the laws might not be the best person to be commenting on obeying said laws or is that too deep for you?

Where were you when Yingluck, Chalerm or Plodprasop had something to say ?. 'Embarassing' doesn't even come close.

You people brought the coup on yourselves by murdering protesters with terrorists. THIRTY dead and hundreds injured. Please list the other situations where Prayuth has 'run roughshod' over the law. And I mean meaningful situations which affect the people and politics of the country - not that irrelevant 'Les Majeste' protest against an Ambassador who should know better.

Or is that 'too deep' for you ?, Or are you just writing the same the same old rhetoric you see in other posts and pretending you thought of it yourself ?.

Thank you three times.

"You people brought the coup on yourselves by murdering protesters with terrorists."

Now, now John. Calm down. Let me tell you a little secret; you're not actually debating with murderers and/or terrorists. Try taking your meds John - they were given to you for a reasonthumbsup.gif

Last time I went for my visa at the UK consulate, I mentioned how much better I thought Thailand was now that the dirty cronies got booted out.

The guy processing the visa told me that everyone he spoke to shared the same view. The general opinion was that under Pheu-Thai, corruption was a general free-for-all and at least the Junta were trying to do something about it.

But I bow to your obviously superior information. All the farang from UK who don't give a dam about Thai political colours, are relatively well educated and grew up in a real democracy must be wrong.

Ah, but aren't you in fine form today, matey! Since you have talked to someone at the UK consulate and he (probably wanting to get rid of you) agreed to your ranting you take that as proof that you're right?cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Sounds about as scientific as one of the Dusit polls.

Tell me John, do you rant about dirty cronies to everyone you meet? If that is the case you must be a lonely mansad.png

Your experience ?? and your reliable sources ??? GOT WORSE cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif it is not possible, even if you don't like the PM.

Absolutely no need to wait and pounce on the idiots in charge making a stupid statement

They are a veritable production line of foot in mouth gaffes, you can pretty much open TV at any time of day and be guaranteed a wide choice

Question Gingop, can you see why a person running roughshod over the laws might not be the best person to be commenting on obeying said laws or is that too deep for you?

Where were you when Yingluck, Chalerm or Plodprasop had something to say ?. 'Embarassing' doesn't even come close.

You people brought the coup on yourselves by murdering protesters with terrorists. THIRTY dead and hundreds injured. Please list the other situations where Prayuth has 'run roughshod' over the law. And I mean meaningful situations which affect the people and politics of the country - not that irrelevant 'Les Majeste' protest against an Ambassador who should know better.

Or is that 'too deep' for you ?, Or are you just writing the same the same old rhetoric you see in other posts and pretending you thought of it yourself ?.

Thank you three times.

Prayut's army killed 90 and wounded thousands , were you out to lunch John ? I do not think either side should have killed anybody but 90 deaths are far worse than 30 unless of course you follow the junta line and say "Not all people are equal"

If he spent less time trying to "solve" the Thaksin problem he would maybe have more time to do the job he gave himself

the Thaksin problem is the main issue, when solved the restkis peanuts

Yes, yes of course it is, all the day to day buffoonery going on by the idiots in charge on an almost daily basis for the last 18 months is all down to Thaksin...

<deleted> give me strength...

Thank you three times.

Prayut's army killed 90 and wounded thousands , were you out to lunch John ? I do not think either side should have killed anybody but 90 deaths are far worse than 30 unless of course you follow the junta line and say "Not all people are equal"

only believe your big leader and it will be ok

If he spent less time trying to "solve" the Thaksin problem he would maybe have more time to do the job he gave himself

Yes, yes of course it is, all the day to day buffoonery going on by the idiots in charge on an almost daily basis for the last 18 months is all down to Thaksin...

you don't need strength but a brain Edited by FritsSikkink

"...the government continues to push for a civil state, in which Thai citizens would have a greater degree of participation in their public administration..."

Uh-huh, it's called Democracy with freedom of speech, expression and assembly, which all human beings have a right to.

...something the current Thai leaders are fighting tooth and nail.

you don't need strength but a brain

Funny you should say that Frits, I had written down that John as head of the apologists really ought to start checking the apologist spokesman of the day lists...

A good place to start might be to ensure that the apologist of the day's iq is higher than their shoe size

Shame that aint happening with most of you as it does takes the fun out of sparring with some of you mental midgets...

edited to say Frits you do know what a mental midget is don't you? nothing to do with size mate wouldn't want you thinking I was sizeist ...

Edited by mark131v

"...the government continues to push for a civil state, in which Thai citizens would have a greater degree of participation in their public administration..."

Uh-huh, it's called Democracy with freedom of speech, expression and assembly, which all human beings have a right to.

...something the current Thai leaders are fighting tooth and nail.

I think the operative phrase here is "greater degree of participation in" (their public administration) - cynical weasel words that are supposed to fool the Thai populace into thinking they mean "complete control of" or "total control of".

True democracy for Thailand will take a metaphorical earthquake.........................

Ah, but aren't you in fine form today, matey! Since you have talked to someone at the UK consulate and he (probably wanting to get rid of you) agreed to your ranting you take that as proof that you're right?cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Sounds about as scientific as one of the Dusit polls.

Tell me John, do you rant about dirty cronies to everyone you meet? If that is the case you must be a lonely mansad.png

That has given me a funny mental image of John in the Thai embassy for the UK with his wife getting angry and sneering at any of the Thais there maybe looking like they were from Issan. Him going up to the officer working there and just going into a tirade about the 'devil in dubai'. The other bloke just politely nodding and agreeing while wishing this psycho would leave. cheesy.gif

give strenght to the families of the 2500 people he murdered on his 'war on drugs'

Funny you should say that Frits, I had written down that John as head of the apologists really ought to start checking the apologist spokesman of the day lists...

A good place to start might be to ensure that the apologist of the day's iq is higher than their shoe size

Shame that aint happening with most of you as it does takes the fun out of sparring with some of you mental midgets...

edited to say Frits you do know what a mental midget is don't you? nothing to do with size mate wouldn't want you thinking I was sizeist ...
either you have no brain at all and only listen to your isaan GF or you getting paid to say this

give strenght to the families of the 2500 people he murdered on his 'war on drugs'

Frits, you have seen the title of the thread?

You do know what it is about, do you??

How is something that happened years ago by another lunatic when he was in charge got anything at all to do with this thread?????

This one is about the present loony not the old one, I know your lot's main answer to everything is but, but, but but honestly it does not work for every occasion

John (nationality unknown) have a word and you really ought to think about the iq and shoe size thing....

either you have no brain at all and only listen to your isaan GF or you getting paid to say this

ooohhh listen to her...!

It isn't a case of not liking the PM, it's disliking unelected govts. I'd feel just as anti if they'd ousted the Dems. Unlike you lot who seem happy to live under totalatarianism providing it's the PTP who were forced out. Edited by jesimps

EnglishJohn

Can you inform me which consulate you visited for your visa , as it is my understanding the British had outsourced its visa service in Thailand to VFSglobal

Why would you be getting a UK visa at the UK consulate if you are English ?

He's a commie.

Frits, you have seen the title of the thread?

You do know what it is about, do you??

How is something that happened years ago by another lunatic when he was in charge got anything at all to do with this thread?????

This one is about the present loony not the old one, I know your lot's main answer to everything is but, but, but but honestly it does not work for every occasion

John (nationality unknown) have a word and you really ought to think about the iq and shoe size thing....