Crazy Car racing on a public highway (Video)

Boycie

Was watching this video and thinking how crazy and dangerous. No thoughts for other road users.

Som Nam Na but it could of ended a lot worse and involved innocent drivers and their passengers.

Wonder if the RTP will investigate and suspend the racers licences?

I know the answer already........what licences whistling.gif

I can't count on my 2 hands how many porches or M series or alike I have ashamed in any serious curve, with my diesel pick up truck.

On the straight line they are all heroes, but in the curves driving skills count, and then they are all lost.

By the way, have you ever noticed how many of the accidents you see that involve a single car, are actually on a straight stretch of road?

He's giving up on his BMW?

I can't say I haven't done these kind of moves when I was running late to an important meeting.

Especially on that expressway between Mega Bangna and Rama II highway. Slow traffic and trucks tend to stick to the right and middle.

Leaving only the left lane open.

I'm not justifying his actions here, but why were there 3 trucks next to each other on the expressway.

Seems to me that's also quite dangerous, even if there ain't a law that says it's illegal.

DELETED The gtr guy was minding his own business and thinking...what's he trying to prove?

Single exhaust? That ain't no M series either lol

Did anyone see the 320D torn apart and the dead occupants all over the place last week? Speeding and ran into a U-turning pickup. Pickup sustained minimal damage. You can give a guy money, but really, they aren't worth much.

som nam naaa

Edited by seedy
language

Too much money, more and more cars, no brain, not law enforcement.

It will become worse every year.

I shouldn't watch such videos.

Planning an 8h trip in a week.

Fortunately this ended with a laughter.

They do not even have serious brakes those fools.

You can watch horror videos from Thai traffic about every day.

Yesterday saw a video where a big trailer truck crunched/rolled over and killed two minors on a scooter when exiting the road.

AND: the driver fled the scene. Simply going on.

But at least they found him.