Learn to Read Thai in Six Days

RapidMethod

ADVERT post-4641-1156693976.gif

workshop_in_lanna_house.jpg

I'm running my intensive six-day Rapid Read Thai boot camp in Chiang Mai (January 25-30, Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm).

It seems counter-intuitive to learn to read Thai before speaking, but it's actually the most effective way to do so. With the Rapid Method, it isn't difficult and it doesn't take long. It's an essential springboard for being able to absorb Thai independently from your surroundings, without the need to attend classes or study contrived language books.

yudsm.jpg

The remarkable thing about reading is that not only can you speak more clearly, you also hear and understand what people are saying. That's why I've created karaoke-style audio-ebooks and extracted original Thai subtitles from movies to study.

But that comes later. First learn to read (and sound out the words and tones distinctly).

To find out more and to book please visit the workshop page.

clip_image001_thumb_51d9d493e68c7e3d5785

The Rapid Method is a process. It's a minimalistic approach that's designed to be relaxed, non-linguistic and require as little effort and time as possible so that you can incorporate a little but steady learning into your daily life. Ideal for busy or lazy people.

If you're just starting to learn Thai then this is an essential first step along the Yellow Brick Road.

And if you've been living in Thailand for many years and can only speak some mangled Thai (if at all) then you already know how much a waste of time and money and effort the conventional approaches are. Come and get a fresh start.

If you can't make the workshop then you can also follow the same course online at your own convenience.

linie.gif

Dear TV skeptics,

You are welcome to make disparaging remarks, I've heard them all before and there are plenty on this forum already. But before doing so please inform yourself properly by trying out the Rapid Method first. I'll be happy to respond to queries or comments about effective ways of learning Thai.

In the free trial, you will learn about 30 top letters and be able to recognize hundreds of small, simple Thai words within about two hours of working through the course.

Enjoy!

Edited by RapidMethod