Indonesia: The Muslim country ISIS considers un-Islamic

webfact

Indonesia: The Muslim country ISIS considers un-Islamic
By CNN's Ivan Watson, Kathy Quiano, Brad Olsen and Masrur Jamaluddin

Jakarta, Indonesia (CNN)Three days after ISIS militants carried out a deadly terror attack in broad daylight, Indonesians poured out by the thousands onto the streets of this tropical city for an exuberant day of recreation.

A stream of families walked, jogged, cycled, munched street food and enjoyed live music performances on Sunday morning. The festive scene took place within yards of the Starbucks that ISIS members attacked with suicide bombs and grenades on January 14.

The happy procession on Sunday was not specifically a response to the deadliest terror attack Jakarta has seen in six years, which killed at least 4 civilian bystanders and wounded at least 25 people.

Full story: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/18/asia/indonesia-isis-analysis/index.html

cnn.com.jpg
-- CNN 2016-01-19

I don't really like the term "muslim country" in reference to Indonesia. ..as it's a bit misleading. Indonesia, is officially a secular non-religious democracy, as opposed to Malaysia, which, per its constitution, is an Islamic state.

It would be more accurate to say Indonesia is the country with the most muslims in the world or that the vast majority of Indonesians are muslim or something to that effect.

I don't really like the term "muslim country" in reference to Indonesia. ..as it's a bit misleading. Indonesia, is officially a secular non-religious democracy, as opposed to Malaysia, which, per its constitution, is an Islamic state.

It would be more accurate to say Indonesia is the country with the most muslims in the world or that the vast majority of Indonesians are muslim or something to that effect.

How the Hell you figure that? If the country has more Muslims then Other Religions Than you Must say It Is an Muslim country as they will rule the country by a Mile or two.

How the Hell you figure that? If the country has more Muslims then Other Religions Than you Must say It Is an Muslim country as they will rule the country by a Mile or two.

Totally agree with the Doc ! Having worked there for 15 years I am probably more qualified than most to comment. The tragedy is that a great many of the members of this muslim country are absolutely lovely people, and I do believe that in the end game it has to be the muslims who take care of the reputation they are forced to share.