Three shot to death by angry man in parking area dispute in Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another crazy mini van driver, arguing with his complaining passengers all day and finally get refused his parking space outside his house.

No wonder he went on a killing spree.

Stay away from mini van drivers, they are a bunch of lunatics.

Was with my Wife in Thailand in May last year and took a mini van from Cha-am to BKK. The most frightening experience of our lives and

my Wife is Thai. I have never in my life witnessed such insanely stupid, reckless high speed driving by a driver of passengers in a Western country ever. We stayed for a month and after that experience never stepped foot on a bus again large or small in Thailand.

I totally agree with minbus drivers and I won't go on one any more, most frightening experience of my life but what has this got to do with a gun wielding psycho trying to park his Toyota Fortuna ?

A post commenting on moderation has been removed.

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

Life here is becoming cheaper by the day...

Rip to the poor victims.

Really, and it never happens elsewhere does it, say USA, England, oh and Australia.. WAKE UP.....
aa

Of course it does but nothing like to the same extent. In Thailand it is almost a daily occurrence. Here it is so common people are not taking any notice any more. Fine if you want that but hardly the thing to bring in the tourists.

Wouldn,t it be nice if someone could come up with a directive on parking rights outside one,s own property ! I have neighbours who will not allow me to park outside their premise, but they frequently park in front of mine, often to the degree that I cannot park outside my own shop sad.png I think this is one of the subjects that falls into the category of "Thainess". Bless their extremely little souls !

Why don't you do what they usually do , put some chairs to occupy the space !

Another crazy mini van driver, arguing with his complaining passengers all day and finally get refused his parking space outside his house.

No wonder he went on a killing spree.

Stay away from mini van drivers, they are a bunch of lunatics.

Was with my Wife in Thailand in May last year and took a mini van from Cha-am to BKK. The most frightening experience of our lives and

my Wife is Thai. I have never in my life witnessed such insanely stupid, reckless high speed driving by a driver of passengers in a Western country ever. We stayed for a month and after that experience never stepped foot on a bus again large or small in Thailand.

I totally agree with minbus drivers and I won't go on one any more, most frightening experience of my life but what has this got to do with a gun wielding psycho trying to park his Toyota Fortuna ?

Just a vague association with mini van drivers and psychopaths biggrin.png

Edited by steve654

In this peace loving, Buddhist country, 10 million known guns!

Another blame the gun comment. If the story was the same except a knife or another weapon was used would you blame that? Try someone who has no respect for others or any laws.

Diets high in MSG

monosodium glutamate have shown signs of igniting anger and high agitation in many individuals also depression and panic attacks

Finally a plausible explanation.

I will keep it in mind for upcoming years and make a long term statistical analysis.

Not saying it couldn't happen somewhere else where guns are available, but we seem to be getting more of these rage and feud type incidents.

And they are often lethal.

It is annoying how shop owners lay claim to the public road areas in-front of their buildings. It is also annoying not being able to park anywhere.

According to article, the shop door hit the car once opening.

Either a very big door or the car was very close to the door.

Someone was nuts.

Door or car?