Crazed driver beaten by angry mob after attacking Bangkok cop

rooster59

There were clearly two farangs kicking and punching the guy..The one in black t shirt ..who flying kicks is a farang coffee1.gifgigglem.gif

Thats what I thought hope they get appraisel from the Thai Police for there help

This road rage thing is becoming more common daily lucky the idiot did not have a gun or might have been far worse.

Good work Falaangs and all who helped.

Oh yes! As Bangkok and its "administration" fails to deal with,what will soon be perpetual gridlock. The aggressive lack of patience will explode across the city's highways!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aha! that made their day, waiting for that special moment to let go of suppressed rage and frustration clap2.gif

seen it so often, and the funny thing is, it always instantly grows to a crowd attacking the bad guy, male and female cheesy.gif

ow loei, ow loei thumbsup.gif

Exactly! The cowardly crowds don't care what happened as long as they can get a few punches and kicks in.

They most definitely weren't helping the cop if that's what some of you are suggesting.

They were just waiting for the right moment to jump in without any risk to their own physic and when the motorcy taxi driver grabbed him from behind and locked him down, bam....the cowards jumped in to get rid of some suppressed rage and frustration

Funny stuff. Given all the crap that Thai police have rained upon

the general Thai population, I am surprised at Thais leaping

in to aid him. Guess the desire to get in a few good licks in a

standard Thai mob beatdown overwhelmed their dislike of the police.

Can we please have a "Dislike" button on TV as well as a "Like" button. I for one am getting sick of the crawlers.

OK, i've got nothing wrong with what happened up until the time they guy was on the ground. But the kick after he was on the ground and the punch in the face while he was handcuffed were over the top.

In America, only the police are allowed to do that and get away with it.. :D

VAGXWw5.jpg
All smiles: the assailant, 33 year-old Saksuriya Namwiang from Khon Khaen province.

Khaosod: Namwiang said the incident was sparked by an argument with his gf which led to him getting drunk. He claimed he assaulted the policeman because he thought he was about to be attacked by him.
Namwiang was found to have a blood level alcohol reading of 133mg and was charged with 4 offences:
Damage to property, parking his car and obstructing traffic, drunk driving and assaulting a police officer

The guy was just an utter wally, craving attention because of some apparent upset with his girlfriend.

He's a disgrace to Khon Kaen and Issan too,... driving a saloon,.... he should be driving a pick-up.What a fake macho, kicking a headlight in a traffic jam.

He's lucky he lives in a civilized country, in plenty of countries he would have been lynched for what he did.

Both foreigners should be deported. They inserted themselves into the situation well after it was under control and the violence they exhibited was entirely unnecessary, not to mention cowardly. Exactly the type of farang Thailand can do without and it's almost guarenteed that they have some kind of history in their home country

Funny stuff. Given all the crap that Thai police have rained upon

the general Thai population, I am surprised at Thais leaping

in to aid him. Guess the desire to get in a few good licks in a

standard Thai mob beatdown overwhelmed their dislike of the police.

Local platitude: Never pass up an opportunity to outnumber an individual.

It is usually a foreigner with some sort of dispute in a bar that gets the mob descending upon them.

The bloke who put the boot in at 5:42 looked a bit light skinned.

biggrin.png

Looked trough magnified slow motion that foreign guy actions. I think comment few reply above said all.

good on them, muppets commenting their disapproval must prefer being "back home" where passers-by either pretend they didn't notice, or just film it on their phones. Thailand still has a thing called community

I have heard it called ' mob rule ' and a liking for ' gratuitous violence ' but never your version / idea of 'community '

We all must remember that the next time a mob of motorbike taxi drivers or tuk tuk drivers are attacking a foreigner for querying a fare with 20 against 1. They are just being community minded.

This is not care in the community at all, they were having a lousy day to start with, and this clown presented himself, pissed as a rat,and just allowed them to vent their frustrations out on somebody without getting arrested or fined.