requirements for SETV 30day extension

I want to apply for SETV from thai consulate in sydney.i will arrive bangkok from bali by air on 01/05/2016.

What is required (forms, money etc..)to extend my stay another 30 days.and would one way ticket from bangkok to sydney on 28/07/2016 (after extention) satisfy the thai consulate in sydney and the immigration in bangkok?

Thank you in advance

To get a single entry tourist visa only requires you to show a ticket to here at the consulate in Sydney. See: http://thaiconsulatesydney.org/Home/visa

A return or onward ticket is not required for entry to the country if you have a visa.

For the 30 day extension no tickets or financial proof is needed. Just your passport, a completed TM7 form with a 4 X 6 cm photo attached, copies of passport photo page, visa. entry/permit to stay stamp and departure card.

I was required to fill out a TM30 form at Chon Buri Immigration last time for my extension which required proof of where I'm staying which in my case is a lease agreement.

That is not required for everybody and not at every immigration office.

If you had been staying in hotel, guest house, apartment and etc that is registered for online reporting at immigration it would not of been needed.