It is cold as h*'ll in Hua Hin!

NCC1701A

Haha. Here in San Diego CA I happend to be at one of the local casions last night. A cool clear night but all the old lady asians waiting outside for the bus were wrapping their scarves around their noses and mouths. I am from the Northeast USA and I thought it was a very pleasant winter night!

I also remember one year in Pattaya, maybe 2005 when it was a cool Christmas. The poor outdoor bar girls were freezing as it was all of 70 degrees. a bit cool to sit in shorts but fine for walking around. The walk around vendors were scurrying to find long sleeve shirts and blouses to sell

I believe it's good for everyone living in Thailand to get A breath of cool air once in A while.Usually uncomfortably hot so this is good for A change.

You believe it is good for me to freeze my nuts off, well i dont.

Stuck in a wheelchair, need assistance to get off/on my bed, i cannot sit for too long in my wheelchair.

This morning my carer informs my wife too cold to work today.

So i am stuck on my bed all day. Not good at all for me, cannot get hot coffee/ hot food because nobody here.

whistling.gif If you have a source of news from CNN take a look at their coverage on the Cold spell in China.

Southern China, where Chinese tourists normally go for a tropical seaside vacation....beaches now covered with snow and ice floating onto the tropical resort beaches.....obviously very cold (record lows) now.

Temperatures down to as low as -7 Celsius there.

Coldest in a century of recorded temperature records.

I believe it's good for everyone living in Thailand to get A breath of cool air once in A while.Usually uncomfortably hot so this is good for A change.

Stuck in a wheelchair, need assistance to get off/on my bed, i cannot sit for too long in my wheelchair.

So i am stuck on my bed all day. Not good at all for me, cannot get hot coffee/ hot food because nobody here.

Sounds like u need a new caregiver!

Last I hear of hell, it is said to very hot place, so cold as hell would be hot as hell.

I like this weather: get to wear long pants, absence of sweat, may even be cool enough to wear my Man U jacket (considering recent form, perhaps not such a good choice... ha)

whistling.gif If you have a source of news from CNN take a look at their coverage on the Cold spell in China.

Southern China, where Chinese tourists normally go for a tropical seaside vacation....beaches now covered with snow and ice floating onto the tropical resort beaches.....obviously very cold (record lows) now.

Temperatures down to as low as -7 Celsius there.

Coldest in a century of recorded temperature records.

good enough for them...

Absolutely loving it on the beaches south of Pran Buri. Phone says 23 at 5:00pm...too bad we can't do this more often! AC has been off for two days and counting. Of course, this is nothing like 2013 when we had the AC off for an entire month.

By Thursday it's supposed to be 35 again; live it up, gents!

CHIT!! That don't sound too good man. You don't have a backup PCW you can call in if needed? No friends or neighbours to help you? I sorta know where you're comin' from. I was stranded in bed for three days back in 1966, not in a wheelchair...accident....long story. I was only a young feller back then, but I remember every moment of that experience....not fun. Do the best you can Sir. That's all I can say. By the way, what city are you living in?

My sympathy for what it's worth. Hope she gets back on the job tomorrow.

Cold? It's 8 degrees C in Chiang Rai, and 80% of the street stalls are shut. Laundries can't get the customers' clothes dry.

A couple of stiff whiskies recommended.

Edited by bazza40

Last I hear of hell, it is said to very hot place, so cold as hell would be hot as hell.

I like this weather: get to wear long pants, absence of sweat, may even be cool enough to wear my Man U jacket (considering recent form, perhaps not such a good choice.

Well Emster23, maybe you might like to read this.

The Cremation of Sam McGee by Robert W. Service _ The Poetry Foundation.html

If you were in CM I'd make you a cuppa!

Where are all your mates?

I like this weather: get to wear long pants, absence of sweat, may even be cool enough to wear my Man U jacket (considering recent form, perhaps not such a good choice.

Well Emster23, maybe you might like to read this.

Thanks for the treat. Has to be 30

or 40 years since I last read it and

for the last couple o' days, I can

certainly identify with Mr. McGee clap2.gif

can't blame her. I tried to walk along the beach, but it was too cold. Reminded me of summer on the beach in the UK.

Samuel Clemens (aka Mark Twain) wrote: "The coldest winter I ever spent was summer in San Francisco."

I like this weather: get to wear long pants, absence of sweat, may even be cool enough to wear my Man U jacket (considering recent form, perhaps not such a good choice... ha)

Best to burn it to keep warm then!